Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

18 121

Mittwoch, 4. November 2009, 07:10

Hummin'a'bum!
FASTER!!! HARDER!!! SCOOTER!!!

Pontus_aus_schweden

unregistriert

18 122

Mittwoch, 4. November 2009, 09:09

..in the middle ot the working week.. :D

Dave From Sheffield

Volvo. A car you can believe in.

• »Dave From Sheffield« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Nachricht senden

18 123

Mittwoch, 4. November 2009, 11:08

Gonna drive the Volvo soon 8)
http://www.freewebs.com/scooterdave
-the only and official finnish Scooter fansite incl. the biggest Scooter-collection in Finland-

Pontus_aus_schweden

unregistriert

18 124

Mittwoch, 4. November 2009, 11:55

Volvo.. =) what volvo do you got, Dave_from_sheffield? V70, right?

18 125

Mittwoch, 4. November 2009, 11:57

My dad had a -97 Volvo 940, until last year, when he bought a new car :P
- moments lost and time remains -

Dave From Sheffield

• Nachricht senden

18 126

Mittwoch, 4. November 2009, 12:31

Yes, 2.5T Titanium yearmodel 2004 :)
-the only and official finnish Scooter fansite incl. the biggest Scooter-collection in Finland-

18 127

Mittwoch, 4. November 2009, 12:37

Nice :)

My dream car has to be Volvo XC90 :D

Pontus_aus_schweden

unregistriert

18 128

Mittwoch, 4. November 2009, 21:03

woho nice one!!

18 129

Mittwoch, 4. November 2009, 21:17

Wohooo :D

Pontus_aus_schweden

unregistriert

18 130

Mittwoch, 4. November 2009, 21:18

Doh !

Dave From Sheffield

• Nachricht senden

18 131

Donnerstag, 5. November 2009, 09:14

woho nice one!!
Thanks! :)

Pontus_aus_schweden

unregistriert

18 132

Donnerstag, 5. November 2009, 12:04

your welcome..

18 133

Donnerstag, 5. November 2009, 13:04

I have a huge interest in machines - excavators, dump trucks, etc. :D I love tv shows about machines, I always watch like American Chopper, Overhaulin' and Street Customs, and other programs with bigger machines.
I'm not all too interested in cars, for me it's atv's which is the case :thumbsup: I'm gonna try to get the drivers license for cars next year, and when I have it, I'm gonna save money to buy a Can-Am Outlander 650/800 Max XT :D :D

18 134

Donnerstag, 5. November 2009, 16:19

I'm bored!!!
FASTER!!! HARDER!!! SCOOTER!!!

18 135

Donnerstag, 5. November 2009, 16:39

Poor Kriszti :(

Pontus_aus_schweden

unregistriert

18 136

Donnerstag, 5. November 2009, 20:47

Machines are cool =) sounds intressting.. there is a lot of programs at televisions about advanced machines.. discovery channel aso..
I have a huge interest in machines - excavators, dump trucks, etc. :D I love tv shows about machines, I always watch like American Chopper, Overhaulin' and Street Customs, and other programs with bigger machines.
I'm not all too interested in cars, for me it's atv's which is the case :thumbsup: I'm gonna try to get the drivers license for cars next year, and when I have it, I'm gonna save money to buy a Can-Am Outlander 650/800 Max XT :D :D

18 137

Donnerstag, 5. November 2009, 21:02

Construction machines, and especially excavators and dump trucks, are my fav machines :D I drove those when I was on the construction machine driver school in 06/07, and what a year I had :thumbsup:
I also had some kind of training practice with a local machine contractor in my town, for 2 weeks, and then I drove those two machines even more :D
It was good, cos because of certain events at school, I didn't get to drive excavators and dump trucks as much as I should to, according to the plan. So I got back on track after those 2 weeks, so to speak :)

Second, atv's are my fav machines, cos they're awesome to drive :D the one I have now is a 50 ccm, the top speed is only 45 km/h, and I've had some problems with it, such as bad battery capacity and starting trouble, so I'm gonna have it back to the seller and get them to check it. But I'm gonna get myself a new one next year when I (hopefully) get the drivers license for car.
And Can-Am Outlander Max XT 650/800 ccm is my ultimate dream atv :D but it's expensive, so I have to gather more money before I can affort it.

Cassandra

unregistriert

18 138

Freitag, 6. November 2009, 08:15

You must study some machine construction technology in the future! ;) So that you can design new machines! :D I considered that branch of technology after high school but now it's electronics to me. After automation technology. :D

Pontus_aus_schweden

unregistriert

18 139

Freitag, 6. November 2009, 08:59

It´s Weekend!!! (soon)

fanatik_scooter

Erleuchteter

• Nachricht senden

18 140

Freitag, 6. November 2009, 10:08

M dreammachin is this photocamera. It's expensive as hell,4000 Euro. Cars later for me:P
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.