Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

posse24

Meister

• »posse24« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 25. Juni 2007, 02:20

mixer

which one would you recommend?

Noch keine Stimme

0%

pioneer djm 800 (5)

0%

allen and heath xone 92

i gonna buy soon a new clubmixer :) which one would you recommend considering i gonna use both cd players and turntables? tell me why in each case why i should pick one instead of the other :wink:
ps : sound quality is the real deal for me
http://www.myspace.com/posse24

There are two kinds of fools,
One says-this is old and therefore good.
The other says-this is new and therefore better.
-Bob Katz

Imre -SP-

aka. DJ Flatline

Beruf: owner of Scootertechno Hungary

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 25. Juni 2007, 11:11

Pioneer is the sh1t man :D
[ Scooterfans With Attitude ]

posse24

Meister

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 25. Juni 2007, 21:52

already worked on it?

-Bob Katz

Mittwoch, 27. Juni 2007, 22:51

http://www.zzounds.com/item--PNRDJM600
this one is club standart..expensive but high quality.. :wink:

posse24

Meister

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 28. Juni 2007, 11:28

it used to be a club standard but the sound quality of both mixers is way above :wink:
dj were used to complain about that prefering A and H , freevox , or rodec for their sound quality ; one of pioneer's first goal releasing the 800 was to fix that

-Bob Katz

Donnerstag, 28. Juni 2007, 15:23

if ou have enough money you should look at "allen & heath"...I tried the Xone 92 Rotary in our local music store and its great! the fader are much better then from djm600 but a&h is IMO much too expensive!! :o

Dienstag, 3. Juli 2007, 09:40

Zitat von »"DJ Baseline"«

if ou have enough money you should look at "allen & heath"...I tried the Xone 92 Rotary in our local music store and its great! the fader are much better then from djm600 but a&h is IMO much too expensive!! :o

if money was NO OBJECT then I would buy the Xone 3D to use with my ableton. but I won't have the money for that any time soon. If you are using turntables and cdjs tho, a pioneer mixer would suit better, the xone products are more in tune with digital music like serato/ableton.

"If wishes were fishes, we'd all cast nets."-Frank Herbert

Dienstag, 3. Juli 2007, 09:51

Everyone's different, and I love my vinyl... I want 2 Technics 1210MK5 but I know I won't get them for a LONG time :wink:

Dienstag, 3. Juli 2007, 18:27

Zitat von »"3PM"«

Everyone's different, and I love my vinyl... I want 2 Technics 1210MK5 but I know I won't get them for a LONG time :wink:

I hear you, I manage with base level stanton and gemini turntables (college student XD) and although they can't keep their torque worth s***, I still manage 8) 8)

"If wishes were fishes, we'd all cast nets."-Frank Herbert

Mittwoch, 4. Juli 2007, 08:20

I won't start till I have the money for the mkII's :)