You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, November 18th 2007, 5:46am

What do you want?

Could the people that are complaining about the new album actually tell me, in this topic, what you actually want in a Scooter album???

It seems as if no matter what they do, some people here just can't be happy, I would love for some responses........

transcore

Australian Scooter Ambassador.

Sunday, November 18th 2007, 6:09am

I agree with Shane on this one. I loved TUAO, and yet alot of people on here seem to hate it. I think Scooter have done a good thing with using Jumpstyle. They are known for trying something new all the time are they not? Well that's what they're doing!!!!!!

"It's the music we love it's the ultimate sound!"

MC909

Professional

Sunday, November 18th 2007, 9:26am

Shane, i understand that you are happy: you just saw Scooter, you even talked to them which is reall great but i just want to make an objective comment about the samples.
First:
I certainly don't like the 2 last singles : bad beat(awful clap for example), awful chorus (but i like HPV singles Posse, The night etc...).
HP parts are good though.
When i listened the samples yesterday, i was thinking "Oh, my god...almost all the tracks are the same".

To sum up : What i miss in the new album is tracks like "Lass Uns Tanzen", "UFO Phenomena","Mesmerized","Hello". :(
I need to listen the complete tracks on the new album though..

About TUAO : It's an average-good album with DTFHC (excellent beat, fx and synths seq), LUT,TUV,UFO,TSTKE,ESA,Love is an ocean. The others are too simple for Scooter (melodies, Nikk's chorus which are not as good as in Jigga!).

Anonymous

Unregistered

Sunday, November 18th 2007, 10:26am

i want quality sound like in 1st 2nd and 3rd chapter albums. this cheesy clap they have overused in the new album sounds awful. i want less hp vokals and more shouts.

Alucard

Unregistered

Sunday, November 18th 2007, 10:29am

If they did not ruin the refrains which i can't hear in the samples than i'm probably satisfied with the album. 8)

ScooterPosseLeipzig

Army Of Hardcore

Sunday, November 18th 2007, 10:35am

I agree with Shane...Scooter makes good work, I like their jumpstyle, and the samples sounds very good, but I think we have to listen to the WHOLE album/songs; then we can see sth. about this!
exclusive news from the fanbase: ON TWITTER

Ricky, thanks for 20 years of hardcore! You're the best!

Anonymous

Unregistered

Sunday, November 18th 2007, 10:40am

I won't complain about the album, until I've listened to it.
The samples on the other hand.

Too much fucking HPV.
The damn vocoder H.P uses, just drop it already.
Weak lyrics (atleast in the singles)
H.P isn't what he used to be. More shouts, less "rap", sil vous plait.

And a few more stuff, but I just woke up, so I can't put words to my thoughts at the moment.

Sunday, November 18th 2007, 11:28am

I just hope everyone understands what I'm saying... because no matter what Scooter do people will not be happy... and maybe they will see what makes you happy and experiment :wink:

Mega

Cool story bro.

Sunday, November 18th 2007, 12:47pm

The samples sound good, but not the best the best they can do. Here's what I look for:

-Powerful songs like Hello, One, Weekend and FHS.
-NO MORE FUCKING HPV.
-Trance, trance, trance and more trance.
-A couple of 'interesting' songs thrown in there for good measure.
-Around 5 or more instrumental tracks.

THAT'S what I want in a Scooter album.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Sunday, November 18th 2007, 12:49pm

Quoted from ""Mega""

The samples sound good, but not the best the best they can do. Here's what I look for:

-Powerful songs like Hello, One, Weekend and FHS.
-NO MORE FUCKING HPV.
-Trance, trance, trance and more trance.
-A couple of 'interesting' songs thrown in there for good measure.
-Around 5 or more instrumental tracks.

THAT'S what I want in a Scooter album.
i fucking second that

Xer

Master

Sunday, November 18th 2007, 12:59pm

I think the new album could've done just fine without the overuse of jumpstyle in every song.

It seems that Scooter pushed the jumpstyle elements to the album simply out of spite,just to justify the name of the album.

In almost all the tracks,from what I hear in the samples, the jumpstyle element, (that jumpstylish beats and samples) are simply unnecessary and the track could do just as good without forcing jumpstyle on it.

After hearing the samples I felt like I was tired from jumpstyle.
Oh,it also has too much HPV.

TUAO is a great album-It has great melodies and fun to listen to,because the melodies are changing between songs,not like in the new album that all sound the same jumpstyle.
TURN UP THE BLASTER,
AND HEAR THE SHOUTS OF BAXXTER

Sunday, November 18th 2007, 1:03pm

everybody is crying because of the samples...let's wait for the 30rd nov and hope that the album is better than the samples...it was the same with TUAO.

i want a good album and i think JAOTW is a very good album. i like scooters jumpsytle and the other tracks...lets wait and hope for the best.................
[size=7]jump only jump jump
jump only jump jump[/size]

SCOOTER is in da house!

WICKED

i wanna c you sweat!

Intermediate

Sunday, November 18th 2007, 1:24pm

Re: What do you want?

Quoted from ""3PM""

Could the people that are complaining about the new album actually tell me, in this topic, what you actually want in a Scooter album???

It seems as if no matter what they do, some people here just can't be happy, I would love for some responses........

Its like that with every band and every album. All the fans can't be satisfied.

I was a fan until WBTN when i startet to listen to metal. Until TUAO i never listen to Scooter again, that album brought back my interest for the band so i bought MTG and WGTLLN (The two worst Scooter albums imo). I'm not sure what i want cause every album got something good, but i miss those days when scooter was unpredictable. You never knew how the next album would sound. These days at least half of the songs on a new album got the same structures and sounds very much the same. They use the same formula over and over again, and the hpv was overused a long time ago. I still belive JAOTW will have a few really good tracks, as every album, but as a whole it's probably not going to be my coup of tea. I want more trance, more instrumentals, more experimentation, i want the spirt the old albums got. Some of the new samples sounds very different so maybe Scooter is experimenting again, and that is very good.

TUAO was good, almost as good as the waekest albums from chapter 1 and 2, but far better than anything from chapter 3.

I don't see the problem with fans complaning. Its normal that the fans got theyre own oppinion. Scooter have made many albums and got fans in different ages, they all can't agree, thats impossible.

Rotty

Unregistered

Sunday, November 18th 2007, 1:34pm

You must only listen to the 2nd chapter albums, then you know what I want... powerful tracks, where 3-4 tracks are allowed to be a rip off, but the rest should be made by themself!

posse24

Master

Sunday, November 18th 2007, 1:38pm

Quoted from ""Rotty""

You must only listen to the 2nd chapter albums, then you know what I want... powerful tracks, where 3-4 tracks are allowed to be a rip off, but the rest should be made by themself!

same desire :P
http://www.myspace.com/posse24

There are two kinds of fools,
One says-this is old and therefore good.
The other says-this is new and therefore better.
-Bob Katz

Intermediate

Sunday, November 18th 2007, 2:28pm

Quoted from ""posse24""

Quoted from ""Rotty""

Agree!

Sunday, November 18th 2007, 3:00pm

I haven't listened to the samples so far and I'll wait till I can hear the whole tracks.
I want
-instrumentals (with small vocal parts, not necessary) like Rhapsody in E, Back in time, Zebras crossing the street, Soultrain or Coldwater Canyon
-a lot of piano: happy pianos as well as the piano used in the quiero
-max 6 cover/rips
-5 instrumentals (vocal parts like back in time may be in the tracks)
-powerfull singles with great shouts, basslines and melodies like move your ass, let me be your valentine, call me manana or fuck the millennium
-bpm must be higher or at least sound higher like in let me be your valentine
-oldschool samples woulb be fun
-breakbeats and acid lines must be used too
-celtic samples or bag pipe sample wathever like east sand anthem or how much is the fish.
-a ballad like she's the sun
scooter,come back to belgium!!!

How Much Is The Fish?!?

Rough and direct!

Sunday, November 18th 2007, 4:25pm

Quoted from ""1349""

Quoted from ""posse24""

Quoted from ""Rotty""

Agree!

I agree on this one too, the second chapter is what Scooter is all about.
Slipping sideways, silver stars collide
And fade away just like our love that died
And there is nowhere in this universe to hide
From you tonight...

Above & Beyond - Alone Tonight

Sunday, November 18th 2007, 5:03pm

Quoted from ""1349""

Quoted from ""posse24""

Quoted from ""Rotty""

Agree!

All the tracks on WBTN are ripped...

Can you name one scooter song that is original?

Sunday, November 18th 2007, 5:05pm

Sure no ripps on WBTN:

"We bring the noise!"
"I shot the DJ"
"Transcendental"
"Remedy"
"Devil Drums" (no rip but inspired by Safri Duo)