You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

San Marco

Hardstyle DJ / Producer

• "San Marco" started this thread

Thursday, November 29th 2007, 12:59pm

Jumping All Over The World Review Time!

Whaha review all the tracks here! :D

denait

Professional

Thursday, November 29th 2007, 1:03pm

Well, my first listening to the whole album is not very nice. I don't like the most of the songs and the ripped songs are very very very very famous. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hope I change after somes listenings. I tell U in the weekend! But by the moment I can say that the style in this album is not for me. :x :cry: :cry: :x
From the hot & sunny Spain!!!!
-----------------------------------
JIGGA JIGGA!
SCOOTER IS THE

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ® ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

Thursday, November 29th 2007, 1:15pm

Re: Jumping All Over The World Review Time!

Quoted from ""The Enforcer""

Whaha review all the tracks here! :D

What's your review now you heard the track's :wink:
H.P.'s "The Voice" - "The Myth" > He stands out all above the rest, blonder than the best! :D

Anonymous

Unregistered

Thursday, November 29th 2007, 1:17pm

It starts out fantastic (not counting the intro).
The first 6 seconds of JAOTW are great. H.P is sounding angry and quite energetic, spitting out the lyrics, everything is as it should be. Then the bass hits, and everything is still fine. 21 seconds in however, comes that fucking happy melody. By the time the first HPV-chorus hits, 39 seconds in, they lost me completely. That HPV is torturing me for 53 seconds. After that, it's a lost cause.

Full review coming later.

Dave_Sheffield

Intermediate

Thursday, November 29th 2007, 1:27pm

Jumping all over is the best song for me!!!!

One night we have to sleep, then we can buy the ALBUM!!!!!

SCOOTER 4 EVER
check out my szene1.at site! under userpage/membersuche type in Dave_Sheffield !!!!!

Sandra

20 Years of Hardcore!

Location: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Thursday, November 29th 2007, 1:36pm

I'll buy i in the morning :)
20 Years of hardcore!

Ratty

Professional

Thursday, November 29th 2007, 2:40pm

marian is my fav... others - not my style at all... :(

Thursday, November 29th 2007, 2:43pm

It´s very bad album full of stupid covers,almost same synth and bass in every song,too much high-pitched voice,no inovation. Jumping all over the world is great track to be the next single.And Lighten up the sky is quite good,it reminds me Bramfeld little bit.But the other tracks are horrible.I´ve listened to Scooter since ´94 and this is the biggest disappointment for me.But I expected it after Question and No matches
We're still on the course!

Alucard

Unregistered

Thursday, November 29th 2007, 2:57pm

It's for me the best album since TSTE.

Thursday, November 29th 2007, 2:59pm

I Got , New Album, I Must Say Its Aceptive ...lighten up the sky
Scooter Is Forever

Thursday, November 29th 2007, 3:01pm

I'm a bit disappointed, too much Jumpstyle, all tracks are nearly resumed with samples given, no big variations after...
And the main problem is for me that I don't really recognize Scooter sound & touch ! :(
Songs like Cambodia, Enola Gay, Whistling Dave... are quite good songs but if you tell me that it comes from another jumpstyle band, I'd never imagine it's from Scooter... :roll:
But I dislike none of the songs, all songs are not bad but could have been a lot better...

Thursday, November 29th 2007, 3:06pm

Quoted from ""Alucard""

agree 8)
I need the Bassline !!!! Imaginary Battle Rulez!!!

Thursday, November 29th 2007, 3:13pm

Quoted from ""lyricalteaser""

Quoted from ""Alucard""

agree 8)

agree so far. Im just to Cambodia 8)

Lots of melodies which is great.

MC909

Professional

Thursday, November 29th 2007, 3:19pm

Quoted from ""Sigh""

It starts out fantastic (not counting the intro).
The first 6 seconds of JAOTW are great. H.P is sounding angry and quite energetic, spitting out the lyrics, everything is as it should be. Then the bass hits, and everything is still fine. 21 seconds in however, comes that f##k happy melody. By the time the first HPV-chorus hits, 39 seconds in, they lost me completely. That HPV is torturing me for 53 seconds. After that, it's a lost cause.

Full review coming later.

Just judging the samples and the above comment...i am really againt these long HPV chorus which are really annoying. I think the new CD won't be played too much in my CD player. *listening the leading horse live*

Thursday, November 29th 2007, 3:20pm

I feeeeellll sooooooo lonellllyy.

Loving this one right now 8)

Thursday, November 29th 2007, 3:52pm

I will be playing Lighten Up The Sky this Sunday at the Empire (next to HQ) :wink:

Mutterkorn

Professional

Thursday, November 29th 2007, 5:48pm

Well, the album ist better than I thought, but surely not a masterpiece. A detailed review will follow later.
My favs at the moment:

- Neverending story (childish but catchy)
- I'm lonely (don't know why but this strange HPV has something)
- Lighten Up The Sky (really didn't know that Scooter is able to produce some nice hardstyle stuff)

MC909

Professional

Thursday, November 29th 2007, 5:57pm

Just finished to listen the new album...OMG :shock: i really don't like this kind of music.
Average beat and horrible HPV in too much songs. The Question and ANM are, finally, quite good.
Marian is the only excellent tune on it. Even the instrumentals are not that good : just basic.
Well, this one will not go to my cd player very often when i will receive the CD via Amazon next week.

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ® ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

Thursday, November 29th 2007, 6:01pm

Quoted from ""Pj-Posse""

I'm a bit disappointed, too much Jumpstyle, all tracks are nearly resumed with samples given, no big variations after...
And the main problem is for me that I don't really recognize Scooter sound & touch ! :(
Songs like Cambodia, Enola Gay, Whistling Dave... are quite good songs but if you tell me that it comes from another jumpstyle band, I'd never imagine it's from Scooter... :roll:
But I dislike none of the songs, all songs are not bad but could have been a lot better...

:?
H.P.'s "The Voice" - "The Myth" > He stands out all above the rest, blonder than the best! :D

Thursday, November 29th 2007, 6:14pm

Review time

The Definition- Well, the lyrics of this intro are funny but the music is boring, that makes is one of the worst intro's they've ever done 6/10
Jumping All Over The World- I really like this song, simple but cool lyrics, sounds like H.P. has another effect in his voice. 8/10
The Question Is What Is The Question- We all already know this one for a long time, it's good, not super not bad 7/10
Enola Gay- The first instrumental from this album, good beat, voice, melody combination, but I don't like the last melody. 7.5/10
Neverending Story- The song starts with a beat and nice shouts from H.P. than the HPV comes in, wich is a bit childish, but the catchy melody that comes after it, makes it good 8/10
And No Matches- The song we all know for about a month now, the music wich comes along with H.P.'s shouts is good, but the HPV and the melody after it are just to childish, but the club mix is very good. 6.5/10
Cambodia- The second jumpstyle version made of Cambodia. Vorwerk did it first and I have to say Vorwerk's version is better. This one is also cool, but I think Vorwerk's version has a harder bass, wich I like.
Scooter version is good, nothing more 7/10
I'm Lonely- Good tune, lyrics sounds good also the music, the HPV wich fits well I think. After all parts fits good and that makes it a nice song. 8/10
Whistling Dave- When it starts everything sounds good until the whistling part, OMG Tetris, didn't they think of anything better? I hate this melody. Worst song of the album IMO 5/10
Marian- This is not my kind of music but it sounds cool and brings a bit variation to a album wich is full of jumpstyle 7/10
Lighten Up The Sky- The beginning reminds me a bit of Bramfeld wich is an cool track IMO. Then a trancy melody comes and step by step it turns in a hardstyle melody wich is really wicked. Best song of the album for me 9/10
The Hardcore Massive- Start is cool, the Showtek melody fits wel in it. Then a banging melody comes in. Really good 8/10
The Greatest Difficulty- The outro, something they never done before, well it's short and it says one sentence. I gave it the same note as the intro cause well, it's the same, just other lyrics 6/10

Whole album: sounds like a good album, but it won't be my favorite Scooter album. I prefer albums like WBTN and TSTE 7.2/10