You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Thursday, November 29th 2007, 7:34pm

next album - dnb, rap, country, latino or what?

how do you think. what will scooter try this time :lol: circus music?

How Much Is The Fish?!?

Rough and direct!

Thursday, November 29th 2007, 7:37pm

Pop Folk or also known as Chalga :lol:
Slipping sideways, silver stars collide
And fade away just like our love that died
And there is nowhere in this universe to hide
From you tonight...

Above & Beyond - Alone Tonight

MC909

Professional

Thursday, November 29th 2007, 7:38pm

bresilian music, salsa with HPV : )

Anonymous

Unregistered

Thursday, November 29th 2007, 7:42pm

They should make a really dark album.
Dark-symphonic-funeral-trance (I just made that up, but I would love it. And I don't mean anything resembling some emo-crap).

Thursday, November 29th 2007, 8:19pm

i guess latinojump

Rotty

Unregistered

Thursday, November 29th 2007, 8:26pm

All I want is only a good album, where Scooter shows, that they are able to make great & own tracks like on the album called "We bring the Noise!", but sad, I can wait for something like this 100 years and more... :?

Thursday, November 29th 2007, 8:34pm

Quoted from ""Sigh""

Dark-symphonic-funeral-trance (I just made that up, but I would love it. And I don't mean anything resembling some emo-c##p).

Completely agree!

Well, I have no idea, it can be anything... But it'd be nice to see either a darker album or very harsh one. They should try tanz metal! Or harsh noise, which will probably happen only in my dreams. Or all kinds of interesting genres, futurepop, glitch, power electronics...

The Great Duck

Unregistered

Thursday, November 29th 2007, 8:50pm

Quoted from ""acid_bomb""

Quoted from ""Sigh""

Dark-symphonic-funeral-trance (I just made that up, but I would love it. And I don't mean anything resembling some emo-c##p).

Completely agree!

Well, I have no idea, it can be anything... But it'd be nice to see either a darker album or very harsh one. They should try tanz metal! Or harsh noise, which will probably happen only in my dreams. Or all kinds of interesting genres, futurepop, glitch, power electronics...

Noise!

Thursday, November 29th 2007, 8:51pm

That's the spirit. :D

Alucard

Unregistered

Thursday, November 29th 2007, 8:51pm

We had already We Bring The NOISE!, that's enough! :lol:

The Great Duck

Unregistered

Thursday, November 29th 2007, 8:55pm

Quoted from ""Alucard""

We had already We Bring The NOISE!, that's enough! :lol:

Then they just announced that they bring the noise, now they will make a complete noise-album! :D I would like to hear Scooter's noise, seriously.

Thursday, November 29th 2007, 8:55pm

By the way, I was just thinking -- because they made this album this year whereas they could have released it later next year, could that mean they'll make a new album to be released just before the tour? Wouldn't that be fun. :D But I doubt it... Hopefully soon after the tour.

Alucard

Unregistered

Thursday, November 29th 2007, 9:01pm

By the way, I was just thinking -- because they made this album this year whereas they could have released it later next year, could that mean they'll make a new album to be released just before the tour? Wouldn't that be fun. :D But I doubt it... Hopefully soon after the tour.

Another album before march? :lol:

Thursday, November 29th 2007, 9:06pm

Whatever is popular at the time.

I win.

Thursday, November 29th 2007, 9:08pm

There's going to be a 3rd single from this album so next new single can't be released before the tour! With tracks like cambodia they can make a new album that could be released after tour. That's true. And than they could put some live tracks on it. Or maybe they could release a jump dvd in which they show how to jump cause it's very cool you know, and scooter are ofcourse the frontiers of jumpstyle!!!
Seriously that you even can think about it??? :roll: Next album should be released around September 2008. Brandnew single around June. Second new single at the end of August. At this moment they can start to create a new B-side, prepare the show, rearrange 3rd single and create some (own) instrumentals for next album. And I mean quality instrumentals like Rhapsody in E or watch out :wink:
scooter,come back to belgium!!!

Anonymous

Unregistered

Thursday, November 29th 2007, 9:09pm

kump is not popular at all. ive never heard it on tv or radio. its popular only in holland. why do scooter want success in one country and fuck their success in the rest of the world

Thursday, November 29th 2007, 9:17pm

Quoted from ""RobertRodriguez""

kump is not popular at all. ive never heard it on tv or radio. its popular only in holland. why do scooter want success in one country and f##k their success in the rest of the world

$$$

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

Thursday, November 29th 2007, 10:25pm

What about 'Dark Wave' combined with much guitar sounds of Mantas and a bit of 'Der Verfall' style?
H.P.'s "The Voice" - "The Myth" > He stands out all above the rest, blonder than the best! :D

Dave From Sheffield

Volvo. A car you can believe in.

Friday, November 30th 2007, 6:12pm

I want the real power. You know, just today i was listening 3 tracks of the 2nd chapter. The Pusher 1, Faster Harder Scooter (Club Mix) and Aiii Shot The DJ (Bite The Bullet Mix). I enjoy these tunes a lot and they don't sound old or anything. While listening, i was thinking why can't they make tracks like these anymore? They are fun and powerful. They have the typical style and signature of Scooter. But we'll see what the future will bring us...
http://www.freewebs.com/scooterdave
-the only and official finnish Scooter fansite incl. the biggest Scooter-collection in Finland-

Anonymous

Unregistered

Friday, November 30th 2007, 6:15pm

Is it true?
Is it real?

DFS is posting something that could, almost, be interpreted as criticism?
Madness!