Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Beruf: Dj, Producer, Composer

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 22. Dezember 2007, 07:47

Zitat von »"Dave From Sheffield"«

I think this album is better than episodi 03 :D My favorites at the moment are:

Syler - "Skyline" (T1 Mix), 3PM - "Silent Witness" (Radio Edit) (can't wait to remix this one), Elerias - "Projekt 314", DJ Flatline - "The Raving Nation (Exclusive Radio Mix) and Ravenatic - "Airwaves"

Zitat von »"Corwana"«

My favourite tracks in random order were:
Ravenatic - Airwaves
Gee Tee Age - USSR's Katiusha
DNJ - Black Lagoon
Elerias - Projekt 314
Scobom X - Delusion
Syler - Skyline (T1 Mix)

Thank you so much, guys! It's very nice to hear good reviews from other countries :D

Samstag, 22. Dezember 2007, 08:24

Thanks for comments! :lol: It's only for the sake of Posse Drums that I'm having some rhythm there, otherwise it'd be all just a wall of noise. :D Anyways, whatever I do, I always pump it full of effects before I even notice.

Samstag, 22. Dezember 2007, 12:04

Stop wasting your words in your reviews on shitting about my user name, I was here first guys (ScoX has joined: 06 May 2007).
But to the point. I'm not really in that kind of music these days anymore (we have a band that has chances to be released), but what I want to say, is that there is very good quality on this compilation and when I'm listening to the tracks I realize why I don't like Scooter current 'music'. Good work and respect.

Ace tracks:
DNJ - Black Lagoon
Ash Taylor - Scorpions
Ravenatic - Airwaves
Syler - Skyline (T1 Mix)
Corwana - Xanadu
DJ Pullasorsa - Peace through Faith and War
Elerias - Projekt 314

Samstag, 22. Dezember 2007, 12:20

Zitat von »"DJMev"«

Zitat von »"ScoX"«

uhmm.. I dunno if Rotty edit the tracks or something, but the original of my track doesnt sound like the one on this CD.
The original is faster and the sound is in higher quality. :?
still, it does kinda suck...

I liked this episode of Posse Drums.. hopefully there will be more in the future. :)

I'm too lazy to write reviews btw..

Yea, I think this happened with one of my tracks that was included on one of the previous episodes, not sure ...

Maybe someone else should take over, na, it's Rotty's thing :)

Just don't mess up our tracks Rotty, that's if you did do a mastering job on them before release?

WTF? I have nothing edit or changed! When I received the tracks, I only sort them to have a good tracklist! Not more... but when you got problems with me, then release your stuff somewhere else. I can't hear it anymore that you have everytime something negative about this compilation. The Posse here can be happy, that someone like me was introducing this series, because without that, there would be still not a "Hands on Scooter" and 4 Episodes of a Posse Compilation.

Samstag, 22. Dezember 2007, 15:34

glad you liked it, corwana

Actions have reactions, so don't be quick to judge, yeah!

Beruf: Self employed

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 22. Dezember 2007, 17:30

Zitat von »"RobertRodriguez"«

glad you liked it, corwana

NP! But I was wondering: which track is yours? *cough*
Find out what you cannot do... And then go and do it!!
My music @

Samstag, 22. Dezember 2007, 18:07

I'm a.k.a. Gee Tee Age

Samstag, 22. Dezember 2007, 18:30

Ueno909 - music
Well, it's my track! Good music ; ) lol. The main melody comes from a 70's track(don't remember the title/artist)

3pm - Silent Witness (Radio Edit)
The break is interesting so, the melo pad at the end but the beat sounds kinda cheap. With better beat samples it will be better.

syler - skyline t1 mix
Sounds great at the beginning. The break is quite interesting but i don't find the piano sound fits too well...but it's a trance song...there's often piano in trance song : ) Very good.

dnj - black dragon
nice idea but the beat sounds cheap. Again piano : ) A good track, the melo is nice.You just need a better beat sound.

taylor - scorpions
The idea is interesting and the instruments are good. Once again, a good track.

scox - the drums -
Good beginning until the 1st break. The mix of style can be a good idea but it needs a lot of skills. I think that you should have made your song like the first 1min30. But it's good man, keep up the work : )

geeteeage - ussr's katiusha
This track sounds good, well mixed. At the first break, the fade out could have been better (too fast i think). The melo sounds good but when the beat is back it sounds a little bit strange imo. Good track : )

Massive Tudom - Oxygene 8.
Needs really some improvements but the idea is good. The melo sounds strange (not a good mix with the beat) and some notes are not the good ones. Keep it up! : )

klatshcmon - i love you
A well mixed track with some vocals. I don't like too much the trance melo but it's just my opinion. Interesting track!!

Scooter - And No Matches (Mr.Slug Remix).mp3
The bass sounds strange. The beat sounds great, and finally it's a good remix (don't like too much the tiny vocal sample)!

Corwana - Xanadu.mp3
The distorted sound is not very pleasant as the vocals. Good melo on it though. As i don't like too much the new Scooter album, i don't like too much that beat and mostly the clap sound, but it's well mixed.

Scobom X - Delusion.mp3
Good beginning but the 1st break is a little bit empty and the main melody is quite strange (the sound chosen is strange). It's a good track which need some improvements or at least, different sounds.

Ravenatic - Airwaves.mp3
Rave!! Good song, nothing more to say if you like that kind of track. A remix from Rank1.

DJ Flatline - The Raving Nation (Exclusive Radio Mix).mp3
Good pumping track with a little bit too much vocals imo.

A lot of good tracks on this episode!! Well done everybody. (It will be great to have at least all producers to write a review.)

Edit : i forgot the CD2, so here we go!
17. Elerias - Projekt 314
This song is really good but the 2 breaks are kinda empty, let's say peaceful : ) Good sounds and well mixed.

Dj Pullasorsa - Peace Trough Faith And War
I like that kind of ambient songs.

Acid Bomb - The Path Of The True Philosopher
I don't understand why people keep writing that your tracks are shit.It's noise music. Ok, it's quite curious but the beat is good. The melodyat 3min is quite strange. Maybe it doesn't need distortion.

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 22. Dezember 2007, 18:35

how about the CD2? No reviews about that one? :?

Beruf: Radio, audio, studio guy

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 22. Dezember 2007, 20:06

thx 4 all the reviews on my track guys 'scorpions'... appreciated :) ...

Samstag, 22. Dezember 2007, 20:12

Zitat von »"Elerias"«

I forgot it! i will complete my review.

The Great Duck

Samstag, 22. Dezember 2007, 20:27

Zitat von »"MC909"«

Zitat von »"Elerias"«

I forgot it! i will complete my review.

Where's H.T.J.V.? :)

Sonntag, 23. Dezember 2007, 04:18

It's really stupid to release this in "CD's" in the first place!!!

This is a DOWNLOAD PACKAGE, therefore no matter how long it goes for, it should all be grouped as one!!!

Sonntag, 23. Dezember 2007, 14:17

A great episode of Posse Drums.
My favorites are:
3PM - Silent Witness
Corwana - Xanadu
DJ Flatline - The Raving Nation

San Marco

Hardstyle DJ / Producer

Beruf: Communication & Multimedia Design

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 25. Dezember 2007, 15:42

OMG who made this one:
Ravenatic - Airwaves

Mittwoch, 26. Dezember 2007, 00:23

the masterpiece melody is from dutch Rank 1.

Beruf: Composer

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 26. Dezember 2007, 03:04

Who are you and how can I contact you?

Cheers :-)

PM me please, thanks!

P.S: Loved N!

Mittwoch, 26. Dezember 2007, 13:37

It's Dave From Sheffield. :D

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 28. Dezember 2007, 14:24

acid_bomb , you must take off that distortion from your track, because the song is very good, but it's very hard to listen to it. I love the notes and the atmosphere, but the distortion cover them :(

The Great Duck

Freitag, 28. Dezember 2007, 14:38

Zitat von »"Elerias"«

acid_bomb , you must take off that distortion from your track, because the song is very good, but it's very hard to listen to it. I love the notes and the atmosphere, but the distortion cover them :(

I would like to hear that too, but in my opinion the atmosphere comes from that distortion. :P