Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

2 581

Samstag, 3. August 2013, 13:35

Zitat

I hope fans will not try to find his home - that is sort of stalking, and he should have privacy in his own home

hmm. what about haters?? maybe technoboy and the pitcher throw eggs on his villa now .... maybe he needs a swiss-guard to protect himself like pope ;)
No it´s really bad.... it was on facebook too and now it`s deleted.

Zitat

In my opinion it's a really strange, when such star as Scooter' singer explains his illness with a paper from his clinique, not only with the fax " Sorry, H.P. got health problems, he cannot perform on your festival".

They have a contract and you can`t only say i feel bad i can`t perform.

Zitat

It's always good to make yourself some years younger as star like you are in real!
For the business and because of the chicks!

I think its just a mistake by doctor he write 1964 instead of 1966

Ps: H.P at Doctor:

So Mr. Geerdes open your mouth and now say, " wickeeeeeeeed" ..... and now "hyper hyper".... :thumbsup:

PrinceofCologne

First Chapter Fanatic

• Nachricht senden

2 582

Samstag, 3. August 2013, 13:50

I don't think it's mistake. They get the birth date from the health insurance company card ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsKjdmZpD8M

2 583

Samstag, 3. August 2013, 14:36

It's well known that HP is 2 years older than officially is told. Remember the guy who sold HP's Mini-Cooper. He gave us '64 as birthyear too...
scooter,come back to belgium!!!

PrinceofCologne

First Chapter Fanatic

• Nachricht senden

2 584

Samstag, 3. August 2013, 17:20

So now we need the real age of Rick :D

They must record THE CHASER new now! ;)
The lyrics speak no lies i tell the truth H.P. should not should anymore if you ask me! :P

transcore

Australian Scooter Ambassador.

• Nachricht senden

2 585

Sonntag, 4. August 2013, 06:47

I wrote on this forum a few years ago about H.P's real age and how he is two years older than he says he is and no one believed me lol. I also had it from a reliable source but I am not one to post such information about it publicly for everybody to see! I hope no harm comes to H.P from this leaked info!
They used to shout my name, now they whisper it.

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ® ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

Beruf: Building designer & CAD-drawer :)

• Nachricht senden

2 586

Sonntag, 4. August 2013, 17:07

Damn, those organizers really shouldnt have posted this personal info with adress and all! 8| I really doubt H.P. would have agreed to such a move! Well, I cant see the paper anymore, because its deleted, and I wasnt at home when it was online, but can guess due to the discussion here, it was a real paper. What unprofessional of the organizers, they could atleast erase H.P.'s adress from it!..... :thumbdown:
"You've got the choice. Jaguar, (MG)-Rover, Bentley, Royce!" :D

2 587

Sonntag, 4. August 2013, 17:45

when was the paper spread? mb as reaction of HP's post on FB? I can understand they are angry to see that pic and mb they wanted some sort of revenge...

Sandra

Army of Hardcore

Wohnort: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Beruf: Whatever I want to do :)

• Nachricht senden

2 588

Sonntag, 4. August 2013, 17:51

Yes, it was very unprofessional to publish personal details :(
Lets hope it was deleted before any would-be stalkers who would go there saw it :(
It must be awful if you are famous to have "fans" looking at your home, that's one place you should be able to get privacy
20 Years of hardcore!

2 589

Sonntag, 4. August 2013, 22:58

So you mean he will be 50 before me? :P
That means it will be a big party next year, right? :)
____________________________________________________________________________________
You know what?
I don't know either!

2 590

Montag, 5. August 2013, 16:05

They have a contract and you can`t only say i feel bad i can`t perform.

Maybe not, but if he has a problem with his throat and/or voice, it could become worse than it already is if he tries to shout on stage already having problems.
- moments lost and time remains -

Scooterworld

• Nachricht senden

2 591

Montag, 5. August 2013, 19:11

if he has a problem with his throat and/or voice, it could become worse than it already is if he tries to shout on stage already having problems.

Exactly, his voice is his diamond, one cant risk that!

2 592

Montag, 5. August 2013, 19:36

Well, he does that himself, too bad, with a packet (or two) of cigarettes a day.

I'm not convinced that everyone who really has wanted to find out HP's age and house hasn't already found them... :) But agree that it wasn't ok to post that paper as it was -- but I think it was posted by whoever is the "social media communications" of that festival, and somehow I imagine such a person might be young and not very thoughtful about this kind of matters, probably thinking something like "ok, cool, we have an explanation, I'll put this up so people can see why" and I don't think they ever read the small print of address, etc.

@AGE: Probably there won't be a big party yet, I think he'll stick to his younger age like he has done all this time. I really can't understand why, though.

Scooterworld

• Nachricht senden

2 593

Montag, 5. August 2013, 19:53

Well, he does that himself, too bad, with a packet (or two) of cigarettes a day.

That's true, but I believe it is also a good way of keeping the voice low, but still, he's risking his diamond with the cigarettes, that's true.

PrinceofCologne

First Chapter Fanatic

• Nachricht senden

2 594

Montag, 5. August 2013, 20:59

when was the paper spread? mb as reaction of HP's post on FB? I can understand they are angry to see that pic and mb they wanted some sort of revenge...

But this could can be expensive for them! H.P. have sure more money for good lawyer like them :D
but it's also not nice from h.p. that he show disappointed Russian posse that he is making party the same time somewhere else :thumbdown:
if you are official sick at work or school you also can not go into the coffee house or to a party and post it on facebook! :rolleyes: :D

PrinceofCologne

First Chapter Fanatic

• Nachricht senden

2 595

Dienstag, 6. August 2013, 12:53

Yes, it was very unprofessional to publish personal details :(
Lets hope it was deleted before any would-be stalkers who would go there saw it :(
It must be awful if you are famous to have "fans" looking at your home, that's one place you should be able to get privacy

H.P. is not Justin Bieber with stalking teen girl fans :D
But he showed his villa many times in reports by himself and there was also written at which part of Hamburg it is! So if someone want find it he can also without adress. At this part of Hamburg only around 6000 people living!
And remember he also told by himself where he is eating near the new studio :D
So if he can still eat there he have sure no stalking fans! 8o

Imre -SP-

aka. DJ Flatline

Beruf: owner of Scootertechno Hungary

• Nachricht senden

2 596

Dienstag, 6. August 2013, 15:35

H.P. is not Justin Bieber with stalking teen girl fans :D

Agreed, noone gives a sh1t about where he lives.
[ Scooterfans With Attitude ]

2 597

Dienstag, 6. August 2013, 23:30

if you are official sick at work or school you also can not go into the coffee house or to a party and post it on facebook! :rolleyes: :D

Do you think he should just sit at home and be bored then?

2 598

Dienstag, 6. August 2013, 23:38

Prince is right here. If u cancel obe because of illness than u can't join a similar thing and post it on FB. It's dumb...

2 599

Dienstag, 6. August 2013, 23:49

Maybe HP didn't plan this so well. But still, should he sit at home for 3 weeks waiting for his voice to be fine again?

Beruf: Student

• Nachricht senden

2 600

Donnerstag, 15. August 2013, 14:49

Funny action by Media Markt in Russia and Scooter:

http://market.mediamarkt.ru/spoi_so_scooter

In common: you should make a new lyrics to How Much Is The Fish?, and the winner will perform with Scooter in their clip.
Fresh news about SCOOTER here:

VK: http://vk.com/scooter_official_page

TELEGRAM: https://telegram.me/scooter_official_page

Subscribe!