Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Scar

Moscow Posse!

• Nachricht senden

3 741

Mittwoch, 20. Mai 2015, 16:26

Zitat

HIT: Scooter - Nessaja (1998 )

LOL
ScooterPlanet.ru

Wickedpedia - many interesting facts about Scooter and their career. It's a project of scooterplanet.ru. Only Russian version available.

Scooter Planet @ Facebook

Scar

Moscow Posse!

• Nachricht senden

3 742

Mittwoch, 20. Mai 2015, 17:36

ScooterPlanet.ru

Wickedpedia - many interesting facts about Scooter and their career. It's a project of scooterplanet.ru. Only Russian version available.

Scooter Planet @ Facebook

• Nachricht senden

3 743

Mittwoch, 20. Mai 2015, 17:42

Ha HP and Jay and it seems to be a new pic. Is this the first time since 2006 where you see them together? Maybe Jay koins the band again, would be great. :thumbsup:
<,=<)))

3 744

Mittwoch, 20. Mai 2015, 17:45

Maybe Jay koins the band again, would be great. :thumbsup:

Are you drunk or just an idiot?
The s*hit is amplified.

3 745

Mittwoch, 20. Mai 2015, 17:49

weren't people saying they had problems with each other ;)?
So HP is in Ibiza again and he's wearing the same shirt for some time now. like he hasn't got enough money to buy something else :).
scooter,come back to belgium!!!

3 746

Mittwoch, 20. Mai 2015, 17:51

They had according to musical things but they split in harmony. Same with Axel. Only the Ferris-case was not harmonic at all.
So no need to be astonished they met each other and talked.
By the way, Jay got kind of fat. Just saying.
The s*hit is amplified.

3 747

Mittwoch, 20. Mai 2015, 18:37

Yes jay became fat. He wouldn't fit next to HP and Michael. And strange that HP let him take a pic with his haircut. Why is he even on holiday this kind of haircut? It's not fresh at all.

3 748

Mittwoch, 20. Mai 2015, 20:08

Because H.P. and his hair belong together.
The s*hit is amplified.

3 749

Mittwoch, 20. Mai 2015, 22:45

Of course Jay won't join the band again, but maybe he could remix Scooter's next single.
I KEPT THE BANANA BOXES

3 750

Donnerstag, 21. Mai 2015, 00:04

I like that Jay and sash make performances on gazillion 90s festivals together, and their new coop single
TURN UP THE BLASTER,
AND HEAR THE SHOUTS OF BAXXTER

3 751

Donnerstag, 21. Mai 2015, 00:14

Not sure if this has been here before - http://www.dw.de/popxport-special-editio…e-18400406-9798

Thanx Marat.Great find
But they overgaying the blitz.Blehhh
TURN UP THE BLASTER,

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Xer« (21. Mai 2015, 00:59)

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ® ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

Beruf: Building designer & CAD-drawer :)

• Nachricht senden

3 752

Samstag, 23. Mai 2015, 11:16

Of course Jay won't join the band again, but maybe he could remix Scooter's next single.

Would be an interesting idea for sure. But it feels like if there is some kind of policy that ex members wont "involve" themselves in stuff made after their departure. As if that is a silent rule in the biz so to speak.
"You've got the choice. Jaguar, (MG)-Rover, Bentley, Royce!" :D

3 753

Samstag, 23. Mai 2015, 13:36

In Scorpions that rule doesnt apply, they always have shows with ex members as guests on stage.
TURN UP THE BLASTER,

Scooterworld

• Nachricht senden

3 754

Samstag, 23. Mai 2015, 14:08

aha :) Well, I suppose it would still be an akward situation, the crowd might cheer more for the old one than the new one. Was that the case with Scorpions?

3 755

Samstag, 23. Mai 2015, 14:13

Well they do usually cheer them a lot, but still the guest performance by ex members hasnt influenced a change in the lineup of the Scorpions band for about 20 years now.
Of course it depends on the ex member himself, for example in Queen once the original lineup stopped, the 4th original member John Deacon never again played with the new singer and the other 2 original members Brian May and Roger Taylor, who as you may know perform to this day as Queen
TURN UP THE BLASTER,

3 756

Samstag, 23. Mai 2015, 16:51

Vassy is promoting the track on FB. But actuallu I'm surprised by the low amount of followers she has.

Beruf: Student

• Nachricht senden

3 757

Samstag, 23. Mai 2015, 16:54

Yes, I don't think that her "promotion" will make much of a difference. :P
If memory serves me right, I think her post about "Today" only got 19 likes or something like that.
SCOOTER FOREVER

Scooterworld

• Nachricht senden

3 758

Sonntag, 24. Mai 2015, 10:33

She isnt so big as one thinks. Through her Guetta collab here name atleast got known, but didnt gave her many extra folowers it seems. Before that she was know, or? I ask this because when Scooter did the collab with her for TODAY, many here seem to have known her.

• Nachricht senden

3 759

Sonntag, 24. Mai 2015, 10:53

I already knew her before because of Bad with David Gueatta and Showtek.
<,=<)))

Jules Winnfield

unregistriert

3 760

Sonntag, 24. Mai 2015, 10:56

She is a puppet