Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Sonntag, 22. August 2010, 10:20

Nice stuff, I would really like an army styled jacket. Or, maybe a King George jacket, that looks better and it's cheaper. I'll wait until the price will be a little lower, cos my parents wouldn't allow me to buy it.
Looks like the guys are learning, they put up some fresh news and now merchandise. :D
FASTER!!! HARDER!!! SCOOTER!!!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »kriszti @ scooter« (22. August 2010, 13:04)

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ® ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

Beruf: Building designer & CAD-drawer :)

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 22. August 2010, 10:48

this "update" is very interesting because it's coming shortly after a discussion here about how poor is the shop.

Yeah, it again seems that they do read this forum quite often, or atleast someone from their record company....it's not the first time it looks like our discussions was listened to :thumbup:
"You've got the choice. Jaguar, (MG)-Rover, Bentley, Royce!" :D

Sonntag, 22. August 2010, 12:05

Nice, nice, this stuff is great! I know what I'll ask Santa this year. :D Agree -- this new stuff isn't juvenile at all, it's all quite sophisticated actually. I want the Scooter King George Jacket! (I, too, have a habit of buying too many jackets and coats... Haha.) Yeah, I wonder if it's as kelvo said -- if they're selling the UTROTT stuff away to prepare for the new era. I would guess so too.

Scooterworld

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 22. August 2010, 12:52

I want the Scooter King George Jacket! (I, too, have a habit of buying too many jackets and coats... Haha.)

Me too....hahaha :D I love this King George jacket, but the army jacket is also cool....can't decide what's better, or maybe both :D .... The Hoody sweater is also quite nice.... very tempting this all :D

Scooterworld

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 22. August 2010, 13:51

King George is on it's way to Sir Edgar :D

Sonntag, 22. August 2010, 17:09

King George is on it's way to Sir Edgar :D

Enjoy your jacket :thumbsup: For me one would cost 100 EUR, including shipping, so thats a bit too much for me :P

Sonntag, 22. August 2010, 17:24

Good choice! Hopefully you can post a picture of the jacket when you get it, it'd be nice to have a closer look.

Sonntag, 22. August 2010, 17:32

I do hope that some cool new shirts come up soon, the designs could really be wicked :thumbsup:

Scooterworld

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 22. August 2010, 18:48

Good choice! Hopefully you can post a picture of the jacket when you get it, it'd be nice to have a closer look.

I hope it fits :D It's always a risk to buy clothing without trying it on. When I get it I will post a pic ;)

Sonntag, 22. August 2010, 19:15

Yup, that's always a risk. I know first-hand after purchasing a Sky Sailing shirt from District Lines a few weeks ago. I ordered it in Medium, which is the size that I usually buy as it tends to fit the best. When I got it though, I knew from the very moment I removed it from its packaging that it was far too small. Not even worthy of lounge or bedtime wear. So I did some research on the company that manufactures or prints the shirts, only to discover that buyers are advised to buy sizes larger than what they usually get to ensure a looser fit. Basically, it's best to check who made the merchandise before buying it.. Jackets should be fine though. Shouldn't worry too much about it.

Scooterworld

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 22. August 2010, 19:19

Well, the good thing is that one can always sell it if it doesn't fit. But as you say, with jackets it should be ok ;)

CHRISTIANE

HYPER HYPER FAN:-)

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 23. August 2010, 08:34

wow nice 8o
this one is very :thumbup:
jacket
you will meet me at a scooter concert ;) be sure :thumbup:

Scooterworld

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 25. August 2010, 21:07

Singer H.P. Baxxter and Simone Mostert attend the 'Musik Hilft' charity dinner at Grill Royal on March 3, 2010 in Berlin, Germany.

Scooterworld

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 25. August 2010, 21:15

H.P. Baxxter with Simone on the Party of Enno Baron von Ruffin, after the polo match (5-2010)

Mittwoch, 25. August 2010, 22:06

I've said it before but Simone is pretty... 8)

Mittwoch, 25. August 2010, 22:16

Agreed. :P

How old is she? I could of sworn I read something about her only being in her thirties.

Mittwoch, 25. August 2010, 22:23

She's not in her thirties either! She's 29, as far as I know. And yes, she's really gorgeous! :D
FASTER!!! HARDER!!! SCOOTER!!!

kelvo

Year 25, We're Still Alive!

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 26. August 2010, 00:41

on the first photo hp is holding his two most precios things in live other than cars and scooter,
1-simone
2-pack of cigerettes
TO THE EAST TO THE WEST TO THE NORTH TO THE SOUTH

Donnerstag, 26. August 2010, 02:07

Simone definitely deserves the number one spot. If only he were willing to share... ;)

Scooterworld

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 26. August 2010, 19:13

HP and Klaus Meine (Scorpions) at a party....a really cool pic 8)