You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ROCHEN

caffeine addict

Thursday, January 6th 2011, 11:16pm

& too old
#yesThisIsDawg

Friday, January 7th 2011, 6:18am

BILD Zeitung had published a picture of them, including an article about HP's "new" girlfriend.

So letīs stop the rumours about H.P. and his new girlfriend. That is Nikola:

where did you get that picture?

and BTW: She's ugly, Simone FTW! :P
At the moment: Here is enough space for broken dreams! ;( ;( ;(

Frontliner

Professional

Friday, January 7th 2011, 8:58am

Oh, my God! (as Technoboy said in his such-named track :D ).

She's very ugly, old and... H.P. is getting cooler with ages, seems she's not.

Simone forever! Simone (We Need You On The H.P.!) ! :D

Big J

Unregistered

Friday, January 7th 2011, 9:02am

Well, he's not exactly a teenager either.

CHRISTIANE

HYPER HYPER FAN:-)

Friday, January 7th 2011, 9:13am

So letīs stop the rumours about H.P. and his new girlfriend. That is Nikola:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Was von der Bildzeitung kommt weiss nicht nicht ob das stimmt :whistling:
you will meet me at a scooter concert ;) be sure :thumbup:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "CHRISTIANE" (Jan 7th 2011, 9:28am)

Frontliner

Professional

Friday, January 7th 2011, 9:31am

And? :) He's a public person... Could choose someone betten :) But this is only IMHO, maybe Hans think that she is fantastic!))

Friday, January 7th 2011, 11:28am

Maybe he prefers now an older woman who has already children so that the woman doesn't ask him to have other children ^^

Frontliner

Professional

Friday, January 7th 2011, 12:37pm

Maybe he prefers now an older woman who has already children so that the woman doesn't ask him to have other children ^^

Nice point, may be... He'll be a good father :D

The Ejaculator

Fat Bastard

Friday, January 7th 2011, 1:27pm

Not bad for an old bird. She probably understands her duty and role as a woman whereas younger females tend to misunderstand their role in life. I'm sure she realises that she's there to cook, clean and and entertain HP's todger when instructed to do so and nothing else. As women get older they get to discover their limitations, when to speak, when to shut the f*ck up etc. I'd like to think this would have been taken into consideration by HP.

It's a lot like buying a new car. You can get a nice new aesthetically pleasing, fast shiny one but these tend to have lots of faults and are unreliable and expensive to maintain whereas you can get an old second hand one. It may have quite a few more miles on the clock but these tend to be more reliable and although usually a bit slower and damaged around the edges can go on for much longer after receiving a good servicing.
Whenever people agree with me I always feel I must be wrong.

Scar

Moscow Posse!

Friday, January 7th 2011, 2:49pm

Are you sure, that this is Nikola? :) I need her photo for my Wickedpedia :) So if this is really her, than thanx :)
ScooterPlanet.ru

Wickedpedia - many interesting facts about Scooter and their career. It's a project of scooterplanet.ru. Only Russian version available.

Scooter Planet @ Facebook

Big J

Unregistered

Friday, January 7th 2011, 2:56pm

And? :) He's a public person... Could choose someone betten :) But this is only IMHO, maybe Hans think that she is fantastic!))

Nothing. It has just been said she is old, well, so is he. Of course he can choose whoever he wants to, he chose Nikola, despite of her possible age, 'nuff said.
BTW, is it really her in the picture?

WickedScooterGirl

Unregistered

Friday, January 7th 2011, 3:09pm

God, I am resisting pulling a May <3, and going to ignore that dumb-ass comment.
She probably understands her duty and role as a woman whereas younger females tend to misunderstand their role in life. I'm sure she realises that she's there to cook, clean and and entertain HP's todger when instructed to do so and nothing else. As women get older they get to discover their limitations, when to speak, when to shut the f*ck up etc. I'd like to think this would have been taken into consideration by HP.
Arschloch. Was ist los mit dir?!?

The Ejaculator

Fat Bastard

Friday, January 7th 2011, 3:24pm

Arschloch. Was ist los mit dir?!?

That's exactly what I'm talking about. Young women nowadays have no respect and need to learn where their place is in society.
Whenever people agree with me I always feel I must be wrong.

Scar

Moscow Posse!

Friday, January 7th 2011, 3:26pm

LOL, this discussion starts to be interesting :))
ScooterPlanet.ru

Wickedpedia - many interesting facts about Scooter and their career. It's a project of scooterplanet.ru. Only Russian version available.

WickedScooterGirl

Unregistered

Friday, January 7th 2011, 4:08pm

Naw, I am just going to let this troll go :P
I could argue with him, but that would mean I would have to dumb myself down and use small, easy words so he could understand. :D And waste time and energy.

I think she is good with HP.

Friday, January 7th 2011, 4:33pm

Not Simone, no, but I don't think she's all that bad. She's blander, yes, but then again, Simone has been a professional model, which only a few women are. Think of it from HP's point of view; an aging man (although -- ironically -- he seems to look better every year...) with a wife who's younger and rather beautiful, the contrast could be quite difficult to live with. Maybe he needs something more traditional (or, yes, a woman who's not eager to get children). Although we don't know anything about Nikola at this point, nor do we know the reasons HP and Simone divorced... Anyway, I'd estimate this woman to be about 35-37.

Scar

Moscow Posse!

Friday, January 7th 2011, 5:11pm

By the way, this woman (Nikola) reminds me a little of Heather Locklear, just a little bit older (or maybe even not older). And actually I think she's a nice looking woman. And anyway, it's H.P.'s choise! So calm down, guys! :)
ScooterPlanet.ru

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Scar" (Jan 7th 2011, 5:32pm)

May<3

Unregistered

Friday, January 7th 2011, 5:50pm

Naw, I am just going to let this troll go :P
I could argue with him, but that would mean I would have to dumb myself down and use small, easy words so he could understand. :D And waste time and energy.

I'm pretty sure the forum rules prohibit any form of discrimination, which are bound to include the sexist diatribe spewed in here. I would've never have thought someone so seemingly nice would hold such intolerable and outdated views about gender equality. He offered to pick me up a t-shirt when he went to Germany during the Stuff The Turkey tour as well. Suffice to say, I'm quite shocked to see this sort of bigotry coming from him!

And the superficiality in here is just as disturbing to read. Judging someone and belittling them based on their age and appearance is not the sort of thing you expect to read from people here. I don't know what else to say other than grow up...

And go off on a May? :D What's this?

WickedScooterGirl

Unregistered

Friday, January 7th 2011, 6:37pm

And go off on a May? What's this?
Lol, that would be writing an well-thought out essay of a response! :D

Traxx

- brain not found -

Friday, January 7th 2011, 7:54pm

I think this "traditional role" thing is bullsh!t :)
Men and women can both make food, work, watch the kids, clean the house and whatever needs to be done. Of course there are things where physical strenght makes the difference, like different jobs, but in general, both genders can do it.
I choose to see The Ejaculator's post as partly a joke, and while I don't know for sure, I'm not attacking him. But I say those who think women should take care of the kids, house and food - in particular men, I think - can f*ck off :)
- Bring the noise! -