Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Scar

Moscow Posse!

• Nachricht senden

1 341

Sonntag, 6. März 2011, 00:14

It seems that Scooter will perform a DJ-set in Moscow. Check www.scooterplanet.ru/index_eng.html for more info!

ScooterPlanet.ru

Wickedpedia - many interesting facts about Scooter and their career. It's a project of scooterplanet.ru. Only Russian version available.

Scooter Planet @ Facebook

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ® ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

Beruf: Building designer & CAD-drawer :)

• Nachricht senden

1 342

Sonntag, 6. März 2011, 00:22

Great news for the russian posse, so you can now see them twice on one day :thumbup:
"You've got the choice. Jaguar, (MG)-Rover, Bentley, Royce!" :D

fanatik_scooter

Erleuchteter

• Nachricht senden

1 343

Sonntag, 6. März 2011, 12:57

why isn't announced on the main site?
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

AlexKing

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

1 344

Sonntag, 6. März 2011, 13:25

The most expensive Moscow club? I doubt that.

And not all the fans are going to superDiscoteka because of playback, 4 songs have been performed the last time and the audience which is strongly addicted to some russian bands. :thumbdown:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »AlexKing« (6. März 2011, 13:46)

Scar

Moscow Posse!

• Nachricht senden

1 345

Sonntag, 6. März 2011, 13:46

AlexKing is right. I don't think that Scooter will meet any fan at this club :( It's the most expensive club, which is full of glamorous girls and their rich 'daddies'. So... this time I will not see Scooter. I'm not going to Super DiskotEka because 4 songs with playback is not cool... and of course I will not go in RAI, because I will look like a homeless there :)) And I will not pass the facecontrol :-D

I really hope for a normal Scooter solo gig soon in Moscow. Really really really hope for this.
ScooterPlanet.ru

Wickedpedia - many interesting facts about Scooter and their career. It's a project of scooterplanet.ru. Only Russian version available.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Scar« (6. März 2011, 16:18)

1 346

Montag, 7. März 2011, 12:53

They haven't done a DJset in a very long time... will be interesting. Maybe they could start to promo the album or single with a clubmix or something they can't really do live.

Scooterworld

• Nachricht senden

1 347

Montag, 7. März 2011, 13:22

They haven't done a DJset in a very long time... will be interesting. Maybe they could start to promo the album or single with a clubmix or something they can't really do live.

Or they can test a few "lyrical" songs from the new album, by making them sound instrumental (without lyrics) and than to see people's reactions to it. Would be interesting to be there, so I do hope some Youtube vids might appear from the DJ set :)

Scooterworld

• Nachricht senden

1 348

Montag, 7. März 2011, 14:02

H.P. Baxxter - Fashion Rock Night at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Berlin Autumn/Winter 2011 at Kesselhaus at Kulturbrauerei. Berlin, Germany - 20.01.2011

H.P. Baxxter - "Musik hilft" pre Echo awards charity dinner by Nordoff/Robbins at Humboldt Umspannwerk
Berlin, Germany - 20.02.09

1 349

Montag, 7. März 2011, 15:17

Or they can test a few "lyrical" songs from the new album, by making them sound instrumental (without lyrics) and than to see people's reactions to it. Would be interesting to be there, so I do hope some Youtube vids might appear from the DJ set :)

Yeah, it will for sure be interesting. Hope some of the Russian posse that does attend the clubnight will tape it and report :thumbup:

Thanks for the pics!

Scar

Moscow Posse!

• Nachricht senden

1 350

Montag, 7. März 2011, 16:01

The entrance for Scooter DJ-set in Moscow will be free, but there will be a dress-code, so... :)) Maybe someone will be able to pass it, I don't know :-D
ScooterPlanet.ru

Flying-Dutchman

unregistriert

1 351

Mittwoch, 9. März 2011, 19:08

--- deleted ---

1 352

Donnerstag, 10. März 2011, 19:14

btw on the poster there's "michelle rodriguez dj-set"
is that the same girl that played in fast and furious?

Basslover

formerly known as *****

• Nachricht senden

1 353

Donnerstag, 10. März 2011, 19:23

yep, thats she :)

Daniel

It's 6am in the morning, and we find ourselves somewhere in England

Beruf: Accountant....almost

• Nachricht senden

1 354

Donnerstag, 10. März 2011, 19:34

New video posted on the official Scooter FB page.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1613315572898

:D

CHRISTIANE

HYPER HYPER FAN:-)

• Nachricht senden

1 355

Donnerstag, 10. März 2011, 19:45

New video posted on the official Scooter FB page.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1613315572898

:D

:D :D :D :P :P :whistling:
you will meet me at a scooter concert ;) be sure :thumbup:

1 356

Donnerstag, 10. März 2011, 19:56

what the hell is this?

Zitat

New SCOOTER -Single by appointment to HM Queen Elizabeth II. Watch out !!

lmao in your dreams :P
RIOT>>

Daniel

It's 6am in the morning, and we find ourselves somewhere in England

Beruf: Accountant....almost

• Nachricht senden

1 357

Donnerstag, 10. März 2011, 20:07

There is actually something playing in the background, you can hear it especially at the start of the video if you put the volume up. ;)

Scooterworld

• Nachricht senden

1 358

Donnerstag, 10. März 2011, 20:35

hahaha....what is that ? :D :D :D :D

ladyscooter

SCOOTER WICKEDDDDDDD Army of hardcore Queen :-D

• Nachricht senden

1 359

Freitag, 11. März 2011, 09:28

New posting scooter facebook page :finished something really great in our studio yesterday, wish you could hear it right now hehe... stay tuned, waiting time will soon be over :thumbsup:
:love: :love: :love: SCOOTER The Stadium Techno Inferno 25.06.2011:love: :love: :love: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :love: :love: H.P.Baxxter :love: ,Rick J,Jordan :love: ,Michael Simon

1 360

Freitag, 11. März 2011, 09:35

New posting scooter facebook page :finished something really great in our studio yesterday, wish you could hear it right now hehe... stay tuned, waiting time will soon be over :thumbsup:
NICE TO HEAR THAT :thumbsup: