You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Traxx

- brain not found -

Thursday, October 2nd 2008, 11:35pm

Quoted from ""Maddy""

Well I wouldn't say so about some other members :lol:

Heading to me, are you? :lol:
- Bring the noise! -

Nic

Sage

Friday, October 3rd 2008, 1:48am

Quoted from ""Traxx""

Quoted from ""Maddy""

Well I wouldn't say so about some other members :lol:

Heading to me, are you? :lol:

i doubt it but some of your posts are rather funny :lol:

Imre -SP-

aka. DJ Flatline

Friday, October 3rd 2008, 10:05am

Quoted from ""Maddy""

That's why I made my shirt with EVERYTHING home made, even the Scooter writting has been made from pieces stuck together. The graphic from my personnal pictures. Everything is perso.

You use a copyrighted artist name on your own clothing, you didn't ask permission to use the photos of them (or?) and you earn money out of it without paying tax after the trades. Even you are doing illegal activities! :P

And yet, noone cares! Fortunately ;) I think it's a fair and kind thing to make selfmade t-shirts for the forum members.

But some people definitely take this copyright stuff way too seriously :roll:
I'm much nicer in real life.

rootie

Beginner

• "rootie" started this thread

Wednesday, October 8th 2008, 6:30pm

Hey guys :)

I'm finally back from my holidays! It's sad to read that it's not really allowed to post a link to my remix.

But what if I upload it to YouTube (where it has a worse quality) and post the link to YouTube here on the board?

My suggestion is that everyone who's interested in the remix shall send me a PM and once things are sorted out (which means that we've found a legal way to "distribute" it) I will reply to those PM's with a link with my remix.

Deal? :)

rootie
SCOOOOOOOOOOOTAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Nic

Sage

Wednesday, October 8th 2008, 6:34pm

i think youtube is okay

rootie

Beginner

• "rootie" started this thread

Wednesday, October 8th 2008, 7:04pm

Quoted from ""TrackAttackerUK""

i think youtube is okay

Sandra, what do you think? :) I believe in your word of mouth ;)
SCOOOOOOOOOOOTAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Maddy Julien

Unregistered

Wednesday, October 8th 2008, 11:02pm

Quoted from ""Imre -SP-""

You use a copyrighted artist name on your own clothing, you didn't ask permission to use the photos of them (or?) and you earn money out of it without paying tax after the trades. Even you are doing illegal activities! :P

A man came to talk to me at a show like "Are you the one that painted that shirt ?" and I got scared at first, then he said somebody of the band wanted to meet.
Did meet and just got Thank Yous and also that picture of HP with the shirt, I didn't ask for it, I was just given to me. They do care but not on the wrong side :)
I do not want to steal their name to make money. I would have loved to make stuff for them, my shirts is kind of a sample of what I can do for them to see :)

Traxx

- brain not found -

Wednesday, October 8th 2008, 11:38pm

It would have been great if you could make stuff for them, cos you have the talent :D
- Bring the noise! -

Imre -SP-

aka. DJ Flatline

Friday, October 10th 2008, 7:13pm

Quoted from ""Maddy""

Quoted from ""Imre -SP-""

A man came to talk to me at a show like "Are you the one that painted that shirt ?" and I got scared at first, then he said somebody of the band wanted to meet.
Did meet and just got Thank Yous and also that picture of HP with the shirt, I didn't ask for it, I was just given to me. They do care but not on the wrong side :)
I do not want to steal their name to make money. I would have loved to make stuff for them, my shirts is kind of a sample of what I can do for them to see :)

Don't worry, I didn't mean to offend. I like your design style.
I'm much nicer in real life.