Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Donnerstag, 2. Oktober 2008, 23:35

Zitat von »"Maddy"«

Well I wouldn't say so about some other members :lol:

Heading to me, are you? :lol:
- moments lost and time remains -

Nic

Erleuchteter

Beruf: Full-time waster

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 3. Oktober 2008, 01:48

Zitat von »"Traxx"«

Zitat von »"Maddy"«

Well I wouldn't say so about some other members :lol:

Heading to me, are you? :lol:

i doubt it but some of your posts are rather funny :lol:

Imre -SP-

aka. DJ Flatline

Beruf: owner of Scootertechno Hungary

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 3. Oktober 2008, 10:05

Zitat von »"Maddy"«

That's why I made my shirt with EVERYTHING home made, even the Scooter writting has been made from pieces stuck together. The graphic from my personnal pictures. Everything is perso.

You use a copyrighted artist name on your own clothing, you didn't ask permission to use the photos of them (or?) and you earn money out of it without paying tax after the trades. Even you are doing illegal activities! :P

And yet, noone cares! Fortunately ;) I think it's a fair and kind thing to make selfmade t-shirts for the forum members.

But some people definitely take this copyright stuff way too seriously :roll:
[ Scooterfans With Attitude ]

rootie

Anfänger

• »rootie« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Software-Developer

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 8. Oktober 2008, 18:30

Hey guys :)

I'm finally back from my holidays! It's sad to read that it's not really allowed to post a link to my remix.

But what if I upload it to YouTube (where it has a worse quality) and post the link to YouTube here on the board?

My suggestion is that everyone who's interested in the remix shall send me a PM and once things are sorted out (which means that we've found a legal way to "distribute" it) I will reply to those PM's with a link with my remix.

Deal? :)

rootie
SCOOOOOOOOOOOTAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Nic

Erleuchteter

Beruf: Full-time waster

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 8. Oktober 2008, 18:34

i think youtube is okay

rootie

Anfänger

• »rootie« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Software-Developer

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 8. Oktober 2008, 19:04

Zitat von »"TrackAttackerUK"«

i think youtube is okay

Sandra, what do you think? :) I believe in your word of mouth ;)
SCOOOOOOOOOOOTAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Maddy Julien

unregistriert

Mittwoch, 8. Oktober 2008, 23:02

Zitat von »"Imre -SP-"«

You use a copyrighted artist name on your own clothing, you didn't ask permission to use the photos of them (or?) and you earn money out of it without paying tax after the trades. Even you are doing illegal activities! :P

A man came to talk to me at a show like "Are you the one that painted that shirt ?" and I got scared at first, then he said somebody of the band wanted to meet.
Did meet and just got Thank Yous and also that picture of HP with the shirt, I didn't ask for it, I was just given to me. They do care but not on the wrong side :)
I do not want to steal their name to make money. I would have loved to make stuff for them, my shirts is kind of a sample of what I can do for them to see :)

Mittwoch, 8. Oktober 2008, 23:38

It would have been great if you could make stuff for them, cos you have the talent :D
- moments lost and time remains -

Imre -SP-

aka. DJ Flatline

Beruf: owner of Scootertechno Hungary

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 10. Oktober 2008, 19:13

Zitat von »"Maddy"«

Zitat von »"Imre -SP-"«

A man came to talk to me at a show like "Are you the one that painted that shirt ?" and I got scared at first, then he said somebody of the band wanted to meet.
Did meet and just got Thank Yous and also that picture of HP with the shirt, I didn't ask for it, I was just given to me. They do care but not on the wrong side :)
I do not want to steal their name to make money. I would have loved to make stuff for them, my shirts is kind of a sample of what I can do for them to see :)

Don't worry, I didn't mean to offend. I like your design style.
[ Scooterfans With Attitude ]