Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Dave From Sheffield

Volvo. A car you can believe in.

• »Dave From Sheffield« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 20. Dezember 2008, 22:45

H.T.J.V. "S.I.X. H.O.R.S.E.S./H.A.R.D."

Hi all! :D
It's been a long time since i've last posted new music here. But now here's something for you! A few words about this release:

The name "six horses" comes from our familys horses. When i first started making this track, we still had six horses but a few weeks ago one of them died :( But as a memory i wanted to keep this title :) And of course it's dedicated to our five ones, i love them so much! :D

Then we have "H.A.R.D.", a typical track from me. The bass during the mainmelody is something that i'm proud of, hehe. After this comes the b-side "Equus", which is jumpstyle more or less. It gives a happy feeling and the title suits with the first track :wink:

Anyway, i hope many of you will download and listen these tunes. And naturally i would like to have some feedback! So here you go:

H.T.J.V. "S.I.X. H.O.R.S.E.S./H.A.R.D."

01.S.I.X. H.O.R.S.E.S. 09:24
02.H.A.R.D. 08:36
03.Equus 04:03

http://koti.mbnet.fi/dfs/

8)
http://www.freewebs.com/scooterdave
-the only and official finnish Scooter fansite incl. the biggest Scooter-collection in Finland-

The Great Duck

unregistriert

Samstag, 20. Dezember 2008, 22:48

Downloading right now :D

EDIT: Listened to S.I.X. H.O.R.S.E.S. now. Here's my short view:

- The loop at the beginning reminds me of running horses, was this intended? :D
- At around 2:06 the bassdrums sorth of ''breaks'' and doesn't sound so powerful.
- At around 3:01 when the bassline arrives at the end of a bar it makes a click sound (at least for my ears)
- At around 5:03 the melody and the bassdrum collide a bit causing more clicks.
-The main melody is quite nice, could have used some more...SAKSASOUNDIAAAH! (famous german saw or something :P) :twisted: But it fits this track better as it is now :)
-The whole track sounded quite dry, you should have added some small reverb.
-The kick could have some variety
-Stereofield! Please spread the instuments, there's so much room left :D

Overall I'd rate this track 7/10 :)

Now I'll move on to the H.A.R.D.! :)

EDIT 2: Listened to H.A.R.D. and was positively surprised :) A few points:

-Bassdrum at the beginning really belongs to your style and that's good
- At around 3:39 the rising mainmelodyloop disturbs the reapeating melody a bit
-The bass which plays at the same with the main melody sounds very good, but could have used some variety, even if only two notes changed
-The mainmelody begs for volume fadeout when it goes away :(
-At the end I miss the mainmelody, it hooked me :D

For this track 9/10

And now to Equus...

EDIT 3: Equus done :D

-You could slice those loops and arrange the pieces a bit differently, would sound muuuch better then :)
-A small delay for the bassline at the beginning could maybe help it to not sound abrupt when it plays at the highest part
-Simple but fun track :D
-Supersaw, yay! But sadly it doesn't play for long...

Overall 8/10

I hope you benefit from my review :D

Gee Tee Age

unregistriert

Samstag, 20. Dezember 2008, 23:29

the track contains two mellodies. and those mellodies are hardly melodic. and since there is no variety, for example experimenting with a few instruments or automating some of the parameters of a sound or beat, you should cut this track to max 2:30.
your beats sound good, if you were in a production team, you would have been in charge of creating the drum section. however there is nothing good in the track except that.
im sorry about being a little har sch, but i remember that the most har sch comments about my music helped me alot in the past!

Dave From Sheffield

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 20. Dezember 2008, 23:45

Thanks for your comments! :D
-the only and official finnish Scooter fansite incl. the biggest Scooter-collection in Finland-

Dave From Sheffield

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 24. Dezember 2008, 21:32

So... more feedback would be nice :)

Davay

Lada Samara, former user ''Davay''

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 27. Dezember 2008, 14:08

Yeah, I downloaded this.. 8) Good! :)
I LOVE RUSSIAAAAAAAAAAAA
Lada SAMARA for the life!

Sonntag, 28. Dezember 2008, 14:57

Downloaded, listened and judged :lol:

S.I.X. H.O.R.S.E.S.;

- The loop in the beginning reminds me about running horses, as I'm Raving wrote :wink:
- Cool effects, sounds and bass, and nice melodies.

Generally, a nice track, though not exactly my style.

Because of the lenght, and the spread of the different parts of the song, it turned out a bit boring to me.
If it were like 6-7 min, and the different parts were more "compact" and/or mixed, if you get it, I think it could be a bit better, at least for me.

Also, I think some experimenting/ more use of different beats could make it better.
About the same as TheBassLizard said.

Overall; 6/10

H.A.R.D.;

- Again, cool effects.
- Nice bass, melodies and mixing.

Pretty much the same as on S.I.X. H.O.R.S.E.S., but I pretty much like this track better.
Again, this track is a bit too long, and get's a little boring, but I like it better than the first one.

Overall; 8/10

Equus;

- Very good effects, sounds and melodies in this track.
- Nice variety and mixing.

This is definietly the best track on this single, absolutely good.
This one could very well have been a minute or so longer :lol:

Overall; 9/10
- moments lost and time remains -

Dave From Sheffield

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 29. Dezember 2008, 17:01

Thanks, glad you liked it! 8)

Actually i am thinking a different mix of S.I.X. H.O.R.S.E.S. We'll see how that turns out... :P

And yes, the original is long. If you listen Pressure by Hennes & Cold, you will notice those long bass parts :wink:

Dave From Sheffield

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 12. Januar 2009, 23:40

More comments would not hurt :lol:

Montag, 12. Januar 2009, 23:42

tomorrow :-D

i'm tired ^^ I try to remember me tomorrow to post a comment ^^