Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2009, 17:02

Zitat von »"Will"«

At least we now know for sure that there will be a UK tour! :)

something i, 2 years ago, never thought would happen! :D

SCOOTER: HAVE AT LEAST 2 SHOWS IN THE SOUTH OF ENGLAND! YOU HAVE FANS HERE TOO :D

Will

UK Posse

Beruf: Full time music junkie

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2009, 17:27

I only started going to concerts in 2008, but 3 have been cancelled now!

Not sure if i should count plymouth as a cancelled date for me as I went Glasgow instead...

tuna

Schüler

Beruf: IT crowd

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2009, 17:31

I will definitely ask Maddy next time before booking...
Life without knowledge is death in disguise.

Maddy Julien

unregistriert

Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2009, 17:50

I think you should, Tuna...
My friends were keeping on cheering me up that this Dublin travelling would help me feel better because I AIN'T good at all these days, and over 2 weeks ago I even regretted on booking flights and train tickets,... Didn't want to go there anymore and didn't know why. I wasn't excited AT all by this travelling... Didn't know why either.
Just felt that it was delusional and something would happen anyHOW.

My first Scooter show was in March 2008, and from then, 2 cancelled shows on which I planned on going. But this time it's really hard to accept because I book flights and train tickets, none of them are refundable.

Vandusk

unregistriert

Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2009, 19:43

don't cry guys! RJ from AATW did write down in his first post, that scooter will do a big uk/ireland tour in the autumn '09. What do you want more? ^^

Sandra

Army of Hardcore

Wohnort: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Beruf: Whatever I want to do :)

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2009, 19:46

Zitat von »"Vandusk"«

don't cry guys! RJ from AATW did write down in his first post, that scooter will do a big uk/ireland tour in the autumn '09. What do you want more? ^^

Its just the amount of money lost on flights etc for some of us
20 Years of hardcore!

Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2009, 19:46

Zitat von »"Nic"«

i nearly died when he threw his bottle down to me in Birmigham, it was like "he picked ME" :lol: i'm so sad haha

Hehe, taken out of context this sounds so funny. :D :lol:

Vandusk

unregistriert

Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2009, 19:51

Zitat von »"Sandra"«

Zitat von »"Vandusk"«

Its just the amount of money lost on flights etc for some of us

yeah, that's really bad. Can accept that, but anyway, the UK Posse get finally their tour. have fun there!

Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2009, 19:55

Zitat von »"acid_bomb"«

Zitat von »"Nic"«

i nearly died when he threw his bottle down to me in Birmigham, it was like "he picked ME" :lol: i'm so sad haha

Hehe, taken out of context this sounds so funny. :D :lol:

i know lol. i am an odd fellow :lol: but for that split second he looked at ME :D

Sandra

Army of Hardcore

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2009, 19:56

I hope it actually happens - I would not have believed it possible even a year ago! I am going to get a refund for the Irish tickets though, because if they are playing in the UK as well I would rather see them in England

BTW - I have 3 choices with our flights - go to Ireland (not going to do this), do nothing and loose the money, or change them to go somewhere else - which is currently what I'll considering - anyone know the best place to fly to to go to Hartenholm - is it Hamburg?
20 Years of hardcore!

Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2009, 20:41

If I remember correctly, AEM wrote earlier that Hartenholm is 1 hour north of Hamburg...
So I would consider going to Hamburg to go to Hartenholm.

I'm not too sure of it being north of Hamburg, so don't take this oo serious...
- moments lost and time remains -

Sandra

Army of Hardcore

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2009, 20:54

Thanks - I thought I read that somewhere, but there doesn't seem to be a good train link, but I might try to change out flights to Hamburg in August - nothing to loose :)
20 Years of hardcore!

fanatik_scooter

Erleuchteter

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2009, 22:36

Zitat von »"Sandra"«

Thanks - I thought I read that somewhere, but there doesn't seem to be a good train link, but I might try to change out flights to Hamburg in August - nothing to loose :)
and for the location of the city,there is google Earth :)
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2009, 23:35

This is very sad for the fans. :(

But a real UK and Ireland tour sounds not bad. :D

You ain't stoppin' us now

http://freenet-homepage.de/Britt/

Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2009, 23:51

As ive said i hope for a
scooter no one else involved concert
in the summer
in the open air
and seen as its the 15th anniversary throw in the original versions of some classics.

Sandra

Army of Hardcore

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2009, 23:55

Zitat von »"jeffk82"«

As ive said i hope for a
in the summer
in the open air
and seen as its the 15th anniversary throw in the original versions of some classics.

well - we can hope :)
I just want a few real Scooter concerts in the UK and Ireland
20 Years of hardcore!

Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2009, 23:57

Zitat von »"Sandra"«

Zitat von »"jeffk82"«

As ive said i hope for a
in the summer
in the open air

well - we can hope :)
I just want a few real Scooter concerts in the UK and Ireland

Me two I had very little interest in the support acts and from what i seen there was to many of them.
I'm holding my tickets for now but can for see being told to take a refund as there are no plans for dates.

Sandra

Army of Hardcore

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2009, 23:59

I was going to hold on to our tickets - but as its going to be UK and Ireland it makes more sense to get a refund then go for a couple of dates in England, looking forward to the official announcement with dates of the new dates
20 Years of hardcore!

Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2009, 00:11

Ive gotten a news letter from clubland and just looked on their site and neither has a mention of the scooter dates being cancelled.

Any idea what's going on with the record company not posting this on their main page :?: :?: :?:

Sandra

Army of Hardcore

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2009, 00:15

Zitat von »"jeffk82"«

Ive gotten a news letter from clubland and just looked on their site and neither has a mention of the scooter dates being cancelled.

Any idea what's going on with the record company not posting this on their main page :?: :?: :?:

You mean AATW?
20 Years of hardcore!