Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Sandra

Army of Hardcore

Wohnort: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Beruf: Whatever I want to do :)

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2009, 15:04

Would be nice :)
20 Years of hardcore!

Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2009, 15:06

personally i think it will happen. new album on the way and all...

if it does well we'll get a big tour, if it doesn't do well we might get a small tour

Sandra

Army of Hardcore

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2009, 15:08

Zitat von »"Nic"«

personally i think it will happen. new album on the way and all...

if it does well we'll get a big tour, if it doesn't do well we might get a small tour

fingers crossed it will :)
20 Years of hardcore!

Fannie

Meister

Beruf: housewife

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2009, 15:51

I'm so sorry to read the shows are cancelled :?

I hope you all get the money you want, back, and a Ireland/UK tour is great to look forward too :)

Edit: Sandra, the link about the other topic you gave is the link for this topic :wink:
(You meant Christiane's topic I guess?)

This is the right link...

http://www.scootertechno.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16943
(For the interesting stuff :wink: )

With a rebel yell... I want More! More! more!
=)

Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2009, 16:53

Thanks Fannie.

I am still fuming about the whole thing. I won't hide it!

Do AATW / Clubland think this its acceptable cancelling a week before the show??

Im sorry, but im not taken in by the excuses from the promotor. Licensing problems? Surely this would have been sorted out months ago? Its great the guys are producing a new album, but come on - Is that really an excuse for the tour to be cancelled?

This has cost me over 300 quid (partly my fault for booking a 5 star hotel!)

I have to get a refund for the ticket as im goin travelling later in the year, so don't know whether I will be here of not.

Im sorry guys, theres a few of us in the same boat and I appeciate this will cost everyone whos' booked hotels, flights etc.

Im am just frustated with the lack of organisation from AATW / Clubland. This is not the first time we have had problems with them!!

Maddy Julien

unregistriert

Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2009, 17:46

Here were my efforts to come and NOTHING is refundable :

tuna

Schüler

Beruf: IT crowd

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2009, 17:51

Hey, let's not start competing who lost more and who hasn't. Everyone has lost a lot of money and time, efforts, and this is very sad time for all of us. And there is no need to attack each other here! I am furious, and am just trying to get out of it with minimum damage. I wish you all the best, and that there is some good outcome.

:( :cry: :( :shock:
Life without knowledge is death in disguise.

Sandra

Army of Hardcore

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2009, 18:30

You are right tuna - we are all dissappointed - but complaining won't help, and argueing about lost most will only make you feel worse :(

At least you did not travel Maddy then arrive to find it cancelled.

Unfortunately anyone who book travel to an event takes a risk whatever event it is.

I am also not at all happy just now, and could easily launch into a major complaint, but it won't help, and would probably make me feel worse. I do really feel for tuna, as this would have been her first concert, and no matter how horrible it feels, I think not getting to your first concert is the worst - my first was cancelled (because of injury to H.P.) less than a week before - I was devastated because I had waited so long to find courage to go - but I went to the re-scheduled date - it was fantastic, and I keep going back :) Don't loose hope tuna - you will see get to a Scooter concert - and it will be worth the wait. :)
20 Years of hardcore!

Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2009, 18:32

i have lost a few hundred pounds since i have never been to dublin i am going anyway . it would be silly to throw away money so might as well go as my flight hotel is already paid for . this is the second time scooter have cancelled on me next time i will be very cautious before i go and book ahead .

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ® ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

Beruf: Building designer & CAD-drawer :)

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2009, 18:33

Zitat von »"Sandra"«

Don't loose hope tuna - you will see get to a Scooter concert - and it will be worth the wait. :)

Indeed....just wait a bit and you will be rewarded Tuna......a Scooter concert is something really special :wink:
"You've got the choice. Jaguar, (MG)-Rover, Bentley, Royce!" :D

Sandra

Army of Hardcore

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2009, 18:36

Zitat von »"robertwatson"«

i have lost a few hundred pounds since i have never been to dublin i am going anyway . it would be silly to throw away money so might as well go as my flight hotel is already paid for . this is the second time scooter have cancelled on me next time i will be very cautious before i go and book ahead .

You have been very very unlucky :(

I hope you enjoy your trip to Dublin :)
20 Years of hardcore!

Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2009, 18:42

i did enjoy the concert in dusseldorf moved from bonn . will get my ticket money for dublin back we have no idea when the rescheduled dates are .

tuna

Schüler

Beruf: IT crowd

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2009, 19:26

Thank you Sandra, Thank you Scooterworld, it is disappointing to gather up courage for 5 years to go to their gig, only to lose money and not to get to see them. And I have now no idea when I get to see them. But I am sure that the first time will be great! and I will only save up and get ready for this.

And I know Scooter themselves are aware how disappointed we all are, which will encourage them to bring out a great show and a new album next!
Life without knowledge is death in disguise.

Daniel

It's 6am in the morning, and we find ourselves somewhere in England

Beruf: Accountant....almost

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2009, 20:02

Sorry to hear about the cancellation, especially for everyone who had booked up in advance over in Ireland.

On the flip side I'm happy to hear that a UK tour is planned for September.

Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2009, 21:40

It is good that we are being promised a tour in the UK but I'm really feeling for those who have paid money on flights etc for Ireland already. :(

Foey

Profi

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2009, 23:16

i'm sorry to all the fans but the good thing is that Scooter working on a new album, and i'm sure UK tour is gonna be magical....
On the keyboards Mr. RICK J. JORDAN !!!!

fanatik_scooter

Erleuchteter

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 6. Februar 2009, 00:26

Zitat von »"Foey"«

i'm sorry to all the fans but the good thing is that Scooter working on a new album, and i'm sure UK tour is gonna be magical....
i think so to. Indeed it is not a pleasure to cancel your trip and loose your money. But there is 1 good thing: If th autumn tour will be a full UK tour the most of the fans will see Scooter much more than the Easr European posse. I mean they wil have more time to save money,more options in different cityes.....
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Beruf: 6th form college :D

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 6. Februar 2009, 13:50

just read the news...this sucks soooooo bad :( :evil:
im just glad i didnt end up paying for the thing to be honest :(
sorry to hear that people have lost so much money as well

but on a positive side
WHOOOOOP!!!!! UK tour soon :D :D :D

Freitag, 6. Februar 2009, 14:25

@ chris/sandra

The tickets arrived about 30 minutes ago

christiane