Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Freitag, 6. Februar 2009, 15:33

I prefer to see Scooter aboard. I can only see a FULL UK tour in the capacity of a Clubland style thing. Unfortunatly I dont think the fan base in the UK is big enough to host a Scooter UK tour (Sorry to say!). We will have to wait and see!

Thought it was strange from the start to hold 3 shows in Ireland all at once..maybe if they had split it into Dublin, Glasgow and London (which they may will do!) ticket sales would have been better..

Freitag, 6. Februar 2009, 16:50

3 filled up shows are better than 7-8 half-full shows...
- moments lost and time remains -

Sandra

Army of Hardcore

Wohnort: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Beruf: Whatever I want to do :)

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 6. Februar 2009, 16:52

Zitat von »"christiane"«

Zitat von »"jeffk82"«

@ chris/sandra

The tickets arrived about 30 minutes ago

thanks

Hmmm - now what do we do with them?

@chris - do you want to keep them for the rescheduled dates?
20 Years of hardcore!

Freitag, 6. Februar 2009, 17:12

Zitat von »"Sandra"«

Zitat von »"christiane"«

Zitat von »"jeffk82"«

@ chris/sandra

The tickets arrived about 30 minutes ago

thanks

Hmmm - now what do we do with them?

@chris - do you want to keep them for the rescheduled dates?

I think chris wanted to hold onto them.

But i cant see a three date tour happening and i think if a refunds needed theyll have to be sent back to you??

Its gonna get messy :(

Edit,just had an ole google

Occasionally, events are cancelled or rescheduled by the promoter, team, band or venue. Should this occur, we will endeavour to contact you either by phone, e-mail or letter with the contact details you provide at the time of booking. To gain a refund on tickets for a cancelled or rescheduled event, tickets must be returned to the point of purchase by a secure method of post. Tickets purchased in person from a Ticketmaster ticket centre should be returned directly to the ticket centre for a refund. All other tickets should be returned to the following address by a secure method of post:

Ticketmaster Customer Services
Grafton House,
70 Grafton Street,
Dublin 2

Sandra

Army of Hardcore

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 6. Februar 2009, 17:28

difficult.... it does say the tickets will be valid for the new dates

I know Chris will want to go to all dates
20 Years of hardcore!

Freitag, 6. Februar 2009, 17:29

Ah the tickets will be valid but as i said i cant see the next one being a three day tour.

As someone else said maybe just the main cities in the uk/ireland.

tuna

Schüler

Beruf: IT crowd

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 6. Februar 2009, 17:31

Also, if there will be a UK tour, would tickets be cheaper? Isn't it better to get refund, considering how weak GBP is at the mo?
Life without knowledge is death in disguise.

Freitag, 6. Februar 2009, 17:31

I might just drop them in to the ticketmaster place in Grafton St. My works' Dublin office is by there.

Freitag, 6. Februar 2009, 17:32

Well dont forget you will lose the booking fee as far as i know.
So that could be almost €15 on three tickets

Sandra

Army of Hardcore

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 6. Februar 2009, 17:34

Then they should suggest that everyone gets a refund, not keep the tickets, if that is the case

Maybe they will be valid for another gig, like the Bonn and Herford tickets were

@*rj* - will there be reschedules dates in Castlebar and Killarney, or if not will the tickets be valid for another venue?

EDIT - the press release does say:

Retain the tickets which will be valid for the re arranged date at the venue you originally purchased the ticket for.

so I would assume that when the new tour is announced if those venues were not on it then it would be possible to get a refund at that time, but it does seem clear that they fully intend to have gigs at those venues
20 Years of hardcore!

Freitag, 6. Februar 2009, 18:30

The press release from the organisers and the band was very clear so I fail to see what all this shit stirring and speculation is achieving.

Ticket master have a rock solid policy on refunds and everyones money is safe whether they choose to get a refund now or wait and see what dates the rescheduled gigs are on.

Sandra

Army of Hardcore

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 6. Februar 2009, 18:33

Thanks - so for now I suggest we work on the assumption that there will be gigs in Castlebar and Killareney :)
20 Years of hardcore!

Freitag, 6. Februar 2009, 18:45

Well IF there is gigs in the three I think I MIGHT go, its only an idea but see how it goes :)

tuna

Schüler

Beruf: IT crowd

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 6. Februar 2009, 19:04

Zitat von »"jeffk82"«

Well IF there is gigs in the three I think I MIGHT go, its only an idea but see how it goes :)

I share your skepticism there, Jeff, but I really x3 wanna see them soon, ideally on their own, not with Clubland acts. Let's keep hoping, eh?
Life without knowledge is death in disguise.

Freitag, 6. Februar 2009, 19:08

Zitat von »"tuna"«

Zitat von »"jeffk82"«

I share your skepticism there, Jeff, but I really x3 wanna see them soon, ideally on their own, not with Clubland acts. Let's keep hoping, eh?

Yes tuna the ole fingers are crossed :)

I can not complain because i have not lost much per say, but still it is hard to get excited again.

Sandra

Army of Hardcore

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 6. Februar 2009, 19:14

I'll wait and see what the UK tour locations are - if there are dates in England I can go to then I doubt I'll do to Ireland, but it all depends on the dates and locations - I would like to try to go to 3 gigs :)
20 Years of hardcore!

Freitag, 6. Februar 2009, 19:15

I will in my own selfish way hope most people can make Dublin so there is a meet up and i can meet most of the scooter posse!!

Sandra

Army of Hardcore

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 6. Februar 2009, 20:52

I hope there will be a lot of fan meetings on the tour :)

Lets try to be positive about it, and wait for the resceduled dates, along of course with the the new UK dates :)
20 Years of hardcore!

Freitag, 6. Februar 2009, 23:08

Looks like someone forgot to tell ticketmaster :shock:

ticketmaster Event Reminder

Fri, 06/02/2009
Hello Jeffrey King. Your event is happening soon!
Scooter Live
When: Thursday, 12 February, 2009 19:00

Where: RDS Merrion Road
Merrion Road,
Dublin, IE

Sandra

Army of Hardcore

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 6. Februar 2009, 23:15

I guess thats some kind of automated thing