You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, August 29th 2009, 4:56pm

Ok, cheers.

I'm happy with all the titles except Bit A Bad Boy, which sounds a bit silly. But on the other hand, it's quite fun, and especially if it's something really raw. 8) I don't think Metropolis will be a peaceful track, at least I hope it won't be, the name sounds like it's something monumental and modern and electric and lively.

How Much Is The Fish?!?

Rough and direct!

Saturday, August 29th 2009, 5:33pm

One thing is certain - there will be many ripps from Hardstyle tracks !
Slipping sideways, silver stars collide
And fade away just like our love that died
And there is nowhere in this universe to hide
From you tonight...

Above & Beyond - Alone Tonight

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ® ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

Saturday, August 29th 2009, 6:02pm

RE: The REAL UTROTT Tracklist

Disc: 1
1. Stealth
They used on name for a track I sugested in this topic: Album tracklist - a pure guess
Check the second post. I suggested STEALTH and it's now the intro to the album 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o :thumbup:
H.P.'s "The Voice" - "The Myth" > He stands out all above the rest, blonder than the best! :D

Cassandra

Unregistered

Saturday, August 29th 2009, 7:31pm

RE: RE: The REAL UTROTT Tracklist

Disc: 1
1. Stealth
They used on name for a track I sugested in this topic: Album tracklist - a pure guess
Check the second post. I suggested STEALTH and it's now the intro to the album 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o :thumbup:
Really?!?! Ed, That's wonderful!! Really great! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Sandra

20 Years of Hardcore!

Location: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Saturday, August 29th 2009, 8:42pm

Sounds great - can wait to hear it! :-))

Also the choice of tracks on the second CD is a good selection from over the years, all great tracks that maybe a lot of fairlt new fans have not heard :thumbup:
20 Years of hardcore!

Steve C

who needs vocals

Saturday, August 29th 2009, 9:27pm

1. Stealth - Ambient intro.
2. J`adore Hardcore - Typical cheesy mashup with shouts.
3. Ti Sento - Typical vocal track that rips off Technoboy's track of the same name.
4. State Of Mind - Instrumental. Probably related to any of a number of tracks featuring those words.
5. Where The Beats... - Could be either.
6. Bit A Bad Boy - Vocal track with silly shouts of the title.
7. The Sound Above My Hair - Could be either.
8. See Your Smile - A song with meaning, possibly relating to HP's near miss in Majorca.
9. Clic Clac - Instrumental.
10. Second Skin - Another instrumental.
11. Stuck On Replay - Vocal track with the refrain the same as the one mentioned earlier.
12. Metropolis - A nice relaxing song to end the album with, and given what Gareth Emery's track sounds like, I'd wager something close to.

Anyone got lengths yet?
We started in 1994....in 2014 we're still on the case!!!

Scooterworld

Saturday, August 29th 2009, 9:56pm

1. Stealth - A nice intro, probably a relaxing one.
2. J`adore Hardcore - The single as we know it
3. Ti Sento - vocal track with the Italian refrain "Ti Sento", maybe HPV, maybe not, maybe even Nikk's voice
4. State Of Mind - Instrumental, a bit trancy I think
5. Where The Beats... - Vocal track. Maybe in the text will be the rest of the title explained that should be on the dots
6. Bit A Bad Boy - Vocal track for sure, might be a sort of MC battle
7. The Sound Above My Hair - Vocal track. It will be interesting to hear what this will be, I have no clue at the moment
8. See Your Smile - A song with meaning, or a song that makes the 'old' fans smile.
9. Clic Clac - Instrumental with lot's of unexpected sounds and styles I think. Or a vocal track in the style of "HTD"
10. Second Skin - Vocal track
11. Stuck On Replay - Maybe vocal, maybe instrumental, but more likely an instrumental
12. Metropolis - Instrumental

It's always hard to guess, but this is what I think. I'm the most curious about what "
The Sound Above My Hair" will be.
H.P.'s "The Voice" - "The Myth" > He stands out all above the rest, blonder than the best! :D

Scooterworld

Saturday, August 29th 2009, 10:14pm

10. Second Skin - Vocal track

This will probably be a cover of The Chameleons - Second skin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8u5qyn0Zzk
Atleast I hope so, because I like tracks in a CTN style. 8) And it would fit to the tracks on the second CD

Saturday, August 29th 2009, 10:57pm

1. Stealth - I Think this one is a short instrumental track whit out the drum to begin this album, maby we will hear a bell, like the one when you play texas hold´em on facebook.

2. J`adore Hardcore - I think this is a 1:1 copy from the singel version.

3. Ti Sento - The track name screems powerballad dont you think? I dont expect any H.P vocals on this one. Because i think those words is to hard for him to pronaunce. So 80´s powerballad whit hpv!

4. State Of Mind - Any one heard Dr.Bombay - Calcutta? This is not going to be anything like that.

5. Where The Beats... - Has No Name. thats the whole name of the track, and yes it´s a cover from U2- Where the street has no name.

6. Bit A Bad Boy - Trip hop break beat fusion, HP shouts and hpv.

7. The Sound Above My Hair - A Blind Neighbour Gay Snoring In His Weelchair. Thats the chorus sang by maddy in this ballad.

8. See Your Smile - Deep heavy energy trancer like hypa said and HP shouts like in New years eve countdown thingy.

9. Clic Clac - Next singel, pure Hands Up.

10. Second Skin - This one is a house track whit no vocals.

11. Stuck On Replay - See above

12. Metropolis - HP reads the storieline of a smallville episode.

Ninja Elephant

Spit Fire Every Line

Saturday, August 29th 2009, 11:13pm

1 STEALTH - I think this will be the classic intro track, but I think it will be drum lead and will be quite hard and then lead straight into J'Adore.

2 J'ADORE HARDCORE I expect this one to be a fusion of The Pitcher, Activator and Mickie Krause/Planet Funk.

3 TI SENTO I hope it's a cover of the track previously mentioned, I listened to that one and it's absolutely epic. I think there will be heavy HP shouts in this one, and I think it will be similar to Lighten Up the Sky (new version), which sounds like an extended version of a single.

4 STATE OF MIND Hmm, I wonder, maybe a cover of this track? :thumbsup: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H50dKJCcEh8 A great tune and I expect this one will be a fast, and hard instrumental.

5 WHERE THE BEATS.... I think this one will be quite suprising actually, I'm expecting a specific kind of drumming pattern, a bit like Devil Drums, and I expect it to be a fusion of lyrics and instrumental, a bit similar to Like Hypa Said

6 BIT A BAD BOY I have a feeling it might like Sex Dwarf, and songs like that one. I get an early feeling like it's not going to be my favourite track on the album, I'm expecting suggestive HP lyrics.

7 THE SOUND ABOVE MY HAIR I honestly don't know what's coming from this one! It looks like an obvious instrumental, but I don't think it will be. I think it will be a short track, maybe an instrumental like "Level One" which was short.

8 SEE YOUR SMILE This will be a single I think, I can picture an HPV track here not too dissimilar from I'm Lonley and I'm expecting an absolutely banging base! It's going to be absolutely EPIC.

9 CHIC CLAC An instrumental, probably like Enola Gay in many ways I expect, quite short but powerful and with a banging melody!

10 SECOND SKIN I'm expecting a track like Seven Bridges, lyrics but mostly about the melodies and the bass drum, it's going to be outstanding!

11 STUCK ON REPLAY Firth of Clyde I'm expecting, something similar. Hard bass, fast melody and probably a few HP shouts in the background to change the effect.

12 METROPOLIS A brilliant album ending trance track, it's going to be fantastic. Hard, fast trance with a beautiful melody and a banging refrain!
:!: THE CROWN IS ALREADY MINE :!:

Saturday, August 29th 2009, 11:41pm

Why are so many thinking 'See Your Smile' will be something more serious and slower? It makes me think of a happy fast track, maybe even some HPV chanting that. Anyway, interesting ideas there, hopefully we'll see the best of the best come true. :D

Oh, and congratulations for the guess Scooterworld (in case it was a pure guess ;))!

Lost David

Scooterized

Sunday, August 30th 2009, 1:01am

1. Stealth - Intro with more classical music, to use it on the tour.
2. J`adore Hardcore - I don´t know this song...
3. Ti Sento - Instrumental, in the way of "te quiero".
4. State Of Mind - kind of trance track with HPV.
5. Where The Beats... Hard track, great bass, distorsioned HP´s voice.
6. Bit A Bad Boy - HP´s biography, haha...
7. The Sound Above My Hair - Instrumental, relaxed song, maybe like UFO Phenomena.
8. See Your Smile - Hardstyle, 2nd single, great lyrics to make us smile.
9. Clic Clac - instrumental with a little bit of lyrics, like the learning process.
10. Second Skin - Hardstyle again, the hardest song of the album.
11. Stuck On Replay - Vocal with a nice high and low sound contrast.
12. Metropolis - Instrumental, no doubt, hope to come back to the way of love is an ocean.

Scooter always surprise us, so let´s wait, if i just guess one...

transcore

Australian Scooter Ambassador.

• "transcore" started this thread

Sunday, August 30th 2009, 2:56am

Seems that "Ti Sento" is the favorite to be the next single!
I like playing video games :)
If you have a 3DS or a Wii U send me a PM and we can exchange codes!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOTHIC. DOESN'T. EXIST.

bigswano

Unregistered

Sunday, August 30th 2009, 5:17am

Congrats Jay for breaking the news to the scootertechno forum.

I'm pretty dissapointed by the second CD. Can somebody please tell me why 'No Fate' isn't there? Not only was that extremely succsesful, but it was actually about something. Why instead so we have 'Sex Dwarf' and 'Take Me Baby'. I can't listen to either of those tracks the whole way through. 'Lass Uns Tanzen' was a good choice as was 'Am Fenster'. Whatever though, it's their decision. I definately want the DVD though with the Australian tour.

Congrats to Scooterworld too for getting stealth. Maybe Scooter browses through these forums when they can't think of good names.

transcore

Australian Scooter Ambassador.

• "transcore" started this thread

Sunday, August 30th 2009, 6:14am

Yeah, congrats to Scooterworld! I secretly think he might be working for Kontor and just dropping small hints here and there about upcoming news :P

I guess "No Fate" wasn't on there because it couldn't really be described as "dark". But on an opposite note, I LOVE "Sex Dwarf". Haha.
I like playing video games :)
If you have a 3DS or a Wii U send me a PM and we can exchange codes!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOTHIC. DOESN'T. EXIST.

MC909

Professional

Sunday, August 30th 2009, 7:48am

The second cd is useless as expected but can be great for new fans.

The tracklist seems interesting...1 month to go!

Scooterworld

Sunday, August 30th 2009, 10:50am

Yeah, congrats to Scooterworld! I secretly think he might be working for Kontor and just dropping small hints here and there about upcoming news :P
Well, I would love to work for Kontor Records, but I aren't.....hahaha.....I'm a building designer in The Netherlands. :D ;)

Cassandra

Unregistered

Sunday, August 30th 2009, 11:06am

The second cd is useless as expected but can be great for new fans.

The tracklist seems interesting...1 month to go!

It's just that the new fans ain't going to buy this big package. It's more aimed for hardcore fans like us... But the content doesn't give to a hardcore fan anything extra. :(

But I'm not too disappointed 'cause it was clear that the sedond CD would be something like that. ;) What I'm waitong for it the new album!!!! :thumbup:

ScooterPosseLeipzig

Army Of Hardcore

Sunday, August 30th 2009, 11:58am

Yeah, nice to see the tracklist, sounds really interesting, hope for such great hardstyle songs!
exclusive news from the fanbase: ON TWITTER

FASTER - HARDER - SCOOTER!

Delta

Unregistered

Sunday, August 30th 2009, 2:18pm

Here's what I think the tracks will be like...

1. Stealth - Just an intro I think.
2. J`adore Hardcore - Obvious.
3. Ti Sento - I think this one might be an instrumental.
4. State Of Mind - Hard track. Maybe like "The Chaser".
5. Where The Beats... - Another instrumental.
6. Bit A Bad Boy - A cover of a hardstyle track.
7. The Sound Above My Hair - Sounds like something from "Dancing In The Moonlight".
I guess this one will be more like TQIWITQ.

8. See Your Smile - A song with meaningful lyrics.
Hahahaha :-D meaningfull lyrics and scoter? ^^ a few years ago yes, but the last one with meaningfull lyrics was She's the Sun. And thats a while back..

9. Clic Clac - Have a feeling it will be a cover of Ultra-Sonic's "Tic Tok".
THinke this one will one of the Instrumentals, like Lighten up the Sky. Maybe a similarity to "Path". But it could be, that we get here a new powerfull track with single-potential.

10. Second Skin - Last instrumental.
11. Stuck On Replay - I dunno why but I think this track will sound awesome.
Instrumental :-D

12. Metropolis - A nice relaxing song to end the album with.