You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, October 3rd 2009, 2:04pm

You're gonna come all the way from Norway just to kick my ass? I feel pretty honored :P

But dammit, seems like I won't have time to listen to UTROTT today again. Seems like I gotta wait one more day. Thank god they released the single yesterday, too. :thumbup: I even start to like "Scarborough affair" somehow.
________________________________________________________________________________________
Love's the funeral of hearts
and an ode for cruelty,
when angels cry blood
on flowers of evil in bloom

Traxx

- brain not found -

Saturday, October 3rd 2009, 2:40pm

The Scarborough verses in Scarborough Reloaded are much better than in Scarborough Affair - much sweeter voice, sung after the rhytm of the track - lovely :D
- Bring the noise! -

Saturday, October 3rd 2009, 7:23pm

It's alright imo. I prefer "Scarborough Affair" :)
________________________________________________________________________________________
Love's the funeral of hearts
and an ode for cruelty,
when angels cry blood
on flowers of evil in bloom

Wednesday, October 7th 2009, 2:47pm

Oh, I forgot to say that I really had a good laugh when I read: MC lyrics by HP Baxxter a.k.a. "a.k.a." :D

Likewise... :D

Anyway, really liking this single -- the package is very stylish, as is the cd. I really like V.I.P. Room Club Mix, especially now when I hear it full and loud! 8) (Although I've liked it ever since hearing the samples, too.) Lissat & Voltaxx mix is good as well. And man, Scarborough Reloaded rocks so much!! Awesome b-side, and it's cool they got Kamala to do the vocals for it! All in all, a great single. :thumbup:

Friday, October 9th 2009, 7:18pm

If chart positions are announced on Friday what position is ti sento???

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ® ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

Friday, October 9th 2009, 7:20pm

Next friday we will know it ;) It has to be 2 weeks in the shops ;)
H.P.'s "The Voice" - "The Myth" > He stands out all above the rest, blonder than the best! :D

Friday, October 9th 2009, 7:26pm

Next friday we will know it ;) It has to be 2 weeks in the shops ;)
ok thanks its just that its different here for example someone could release a single 3 days before the charts are announced and go straight in to number 1

Sunday, October 11th 2009, 11:54pm

the video

hey! I am really enjoying the new video, but there`s one thing - can someone HELP me - I have seen the assassin somwhere, but can not remember the German actress name. any clue??

thank`s a lot ;)

it`s nice to be important, but it`s more important to be nice :)