You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Traxx

- brain not found -

Thursday, September 24th 2009, 4:41pm

Being an old fan doesn't mean you can't like the new stuff - it's only a matter of taste.
- Bring the noise! -

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

• "Scooterworld" started this thread

Thursday, September 24th 2009, 6:39pm

Being an old fan doesn't mean you can't like the new stuff - it's only a matter of taste.

Exactly Traxx ;)
H.P.'s "The Voice" - "The Myth" > He stands out all above the rest, blonder than the best! :D

Traxx

- brain not found -

Thursday, September 24th 2009, 6:42pm

Speaking of new stuff:

I wonder why Dushbag isn't written with a big first letter, on the cd and the booklet, like the other tracks... or like the names usually are written ?(
- Bring the noise! -

big_buddah

Crewd Lewd Tatooed

Saturday, October 10th 2009, 2:26pm

my favorite song is See Your Smile cuz it has some i dunno.... special vibes for me :) ...but i do love The Sounds Above My Hair and Clic Clac ...Also Stealth is a perfect choice as an intro to even more perfect album...And Clic Clac is smthng like Enola Gay or Cambodia on JAOTW isnt it ?
Oh Lord, I'm a very sharp sword
Number one upon the billboard
It's the effect you don't expect
You never know what's coming next
So get a grip quick drop a gear running high to the sky
Can you fly?
Like a killer in Manila
I make you shiver
My name is MC I

"Only two things are infinite:Human stupidity and space...And i'm not sure about the former."

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "big_buddah" (Oct 10th 2009, 2:33pm)

Saturday, October 10th 2009, 2:30pm

My favourite one is TSAMH. I just love that one. I really like the vocals with the autotune effect. The whole song gets me kinda nostalgic for some reasons. Reminds me of good old times, yet still it's full of life :love:
________________________________________________________________________________________
Love's the funeral of hearts
and an ode for cruelty,
when angels cry blood
on flowers of evil in bloom

Traxx

- brain not found -

Saturday, October 10th 2009, 3:16pm

Clic Clac is smthng like Enola Gay or Cambodia on JAOTW isnt it ?

I would say, similar to Whistling Dave and Enola Gay.

Clic Clac is my fav on UTROTT - I don't really know why, but the beats, the melody, everything with it, has catched me totally :D
- Bring the noise! -

Cassandra

Unregistered

Monday, October 12th 2009, 3:21pm

It's still Clic clac 'cause it's so funny and happy track and impossible to listen to without dancing at the same time! :P 8) I love love love this track!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Traxx

- brain not found -

Monday, October 12th 2009, 3:30pm

Yeah - I think you're the only one except myself who thinks Clic Clac is the best track on the album :D
- Bring the noise! -

Scooterworld

Monday, October 12th 2009, 3:38pm

Yeah - I think you're the only one except myself who thinks Clic Clac is the best track on the album :D

I must say I really like this track now. When I heared the sample I wasn't so happy with this track because of the cheese factor. But now I somehow started to love this track and don't really have a problem with the cheese factor anymore, because it's so happy and uplifting. And some sounds even remember me a bit of some gabber style songs in the early 90s, like for example from the Party Animals...I really like CC now ! :thumbup:
H.P.'s "The Voice" - "The Myth" > He stands out all above the rest, blonder than the best! :D

Cassandra

Unregistered

Monday, October 12th 2009, 4:00pm

But it is!!!!!!! :D What can do for it? :D :D Let's praise Clic clac together!!! :P :thumbsup:

Traxx

- brain not found -

Monday, October 12th 2009, 4:43pm

I'm gonna put the title in my sig, if it allows me to :S
- Bring the noise! -

Monday, October 12th 2009, 9:32pm

I just voted for State Of Mind. It was a difficult vote, though -- there are so many great tracks, and Second Skin and The Sound Above My Hair come so close. As do Bit A Bad Boy. :D But I chose State Of Mind because:
1. It's a real big arena bomb. It dropped my jaws wide open (and almost me off the chair) when I first heard it.
2. I love the HP rhymes, especially in the end. And that effected 'yeah' shout!
3. The chorus is so unexpected and cool (Within Temptation is a band I really like).

Scooterworld

Monday, October 12th 2009, 9:35pm

But I chose State Of Mind because:
1. It's a real big arena bomb. It dropped my jaws wide open (and almost me off the chair) when I first heard it.

I had the same, I put the CD in my DVD player, turn the surround sound boxes on on high volume and pressed play and skipped immediately to track 4, and suddenly a loud bang that almost blew my speakers (and my ears) ...hahaha.... :D

Traxx

- brain not found -

Monday, October 12th 2009, 9:38pm

My fav SONG is Where The Beats...!! It has the best HPV for years :D
- Bring the noise! -

FLooDy ice

Professional

Tuesday, October 13th 2009, 12:19am

My fave is Where The Beats... yes, yes, yes! What a masterpiece! It's in Top 3 of the 4th chapter IMO. Great HPV! and I love the part 'We got 2009 and the crowd is still mine'

Traxx

- brain not found -

Tuesday, October 13th 2009, 12:49am

Yes!! :D
- Bring the noise! -

Steve C

who needs vocals

Wednesday, October 14th 2009, 3:05pm

you missed someone :p
We started in 1994....in 2012 we're still on the case!!!

Traxx

- brain not found -

Wednesday, October 14th 2009, 3:07pm

You too like CC best? :P
- Bring the noise! -

Cassandra

Unregistered

Wednesday, October 14th 2009, 3:18pm

Speaking of new stuff:

I wonder why Dushbag isn't written with a big first letter, on the cd and the booklet, like the other tracks... or like the names usually are written ?(
It's one of those jokes again I think! :P Scooter humour you know. :D

Cassandra

Unregistered

Wednesday, October 14th 2009, 3:19pm

you missed someone :p
Congrats! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: