Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Donnerstag, 24. September 2009, 16:41

Being an old fan doesn't mean you can't like the new stuff - it's only a matter of taste.
- moments lost and time remains -

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ® ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

• »Scooterworld« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Building designer & CAD-drawer :)

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 24. September 2009, 18:39

Being an old fan doesn't mean you can't like the new stuff - it's only a matter of taste.

Exactly Traxx ;)
"You've got the choice. Jaguar, (MG)-Rover, Bentley, Royce!" :D

Donnerstag, 24. September 2009, 18:42

Speaking of new stuff:

I wonder why Dushbag isn't written with a big first letter, on the cd and the booklet, like the other tracks... or like the names usually are written ?(

big_buddah

Crewd Lewd Tatooed

Beruf: Student

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 10. Oktober 2009, 14:26

my favorite song is See Your Smile cuz it has some i dunno.... special vibes for me :) ...but i do love The Sounds Above My Hair and Clic Clac ...Also Stealth is a perfect choice as an intro to even more perfect album...And Clic Clac is smthng like Enola Gay or Cambodia on JAOTW isnt it ?
Oh Lord, I'm a very sharp sword
Number one upon the billboard
It's the effect you don't expect
You never know what's coming next
So get a grip quick drop a gear running high to the sky
Can you fly?
Like a killer in Manila
I make you shiver
My name is MC I

"Only two things are infinite:Human stupidity and space...And i'm not sure about the former."

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »big_buddah« (10. Oktober 2009, 14:33)

Samstag, 10. Oktober 2009, 14:30

My favourite one is TSAMH. I just love that one. I really like the vocals with the autotune effect. The whole song gets me kinda nostalgic for some reasons. Reminds me of good old times, yet still it's full of life :love:
________________________________________________________________________________________
Love's the funeral of hearts
and an ode for cruelty,
when angels cry blood
on flowers of evil in bloom

Samstag, 10. Oktober 2009, 15:16

Clic Clac is smthng like Enola Gay or Cambodia on JAOTW isnt it ?

I would say, similar to Whistling Dave and Enola Gay.

Clic Clac is my fav on UTROTT - I don't really know why, but the beats, the melody, everything with it, has catched me totally :D

Cassandra

unregistriert

Montag, 12. Oktober 2009, 15:21

It's still Clic clac 'cause it's so funny and happy track and impossible to listen to without dancing at the same time! :P 8) I love love love this track!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Montag, 12. Oktober 2009, 15:30

Yeah - I think you're the only one except myself who thinks Clic Clac is the best track on the album :D

Scooterworld

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 12. Oktober 2009, 15:38

Yeah - I think you're the only one except myself who thinks Clic Clac is the best track on the album :D

I must say I really like this track now. When I heared the sample I wasn't so happy with this track because of the cheese factor. But now I somehow started to love this track and don't really have a problem with the cheese factor anymore, because it's so happy and uplifting. And some sounds even remember me a bit of some gabber style songs in the early 90s, like for example from the Party Animals...I really like CC now ! :thumbup:

Cassandra

unregistriert

Montag, 12. Oktober 2009, 16:00

But it is!!!!!!! :D What can do for it? :D :D Let's praise Clic clac together!!! :P :thumbsup:

Montag, 12. Oktober 2009, 16:43

I'm gonna put the title in my sig, if it allows me to :S

Montag, 12. Oktober 2009, 21:32

I just voted for State Of Mind. It was a difficult vote, though -- there are so many great tracks, and Second Skin and The Sound Above My Hair come so close. As do Bit A Bad Boy. :D But I chose State Of Mind because:
1. It's a real big arena bomb. It dropped my jaws wide open (and almost me off the chair) when I first heard it.
2. I love the HP rhymes, especially in the end. And that effected 'yeah' shout!
3. The chorus is so unexpected and cool (Within Temptation is a band I really like).

Scooterworld

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 12. Oktober 2009, 21:35

But I chose State Of Mind because:
1. It's a real big arena bomb. It dropped my jaws wide open (and almost me off the chair) when I first heard it.

I had the same, I put the CD in my DVD player, turn the surround sound boxes on on high volume and pressed play and skipped immediately to track 4, and suddenly a loud bang that almost blew my speakers (and my ears) ...hahaha.... :D

Montag, 12. Oktober 2009, 21:38

My fav SONG is Where The Beats...!! It has the best HPV for years :D

Dienstag, 13. Oktober 2009, 00:19

My fave is Where The Beats... yes, yes, yes! What a masterpiece! It's in Top 3 of the 4th chapter IMO. Great HPV! and I love the part 'We got 2009 and the crowd is still mine'

Dienstag, 13. Oktober 2009, 00:49

Yes!! :D

Mittwoch, 14. Oktober 2009, 15:05

you missed someone :p
We started in 1994....in 2016 we're still on the case!!!

Mittwoch, 14. Oktober 2009, 15:07

You too like CC best? :P

Cassandra

unregistriert

Mittwoch, 14. Oktober 2009, 15:18

Speaking of new stuff:

I wonder why Dushbag isn't written with a big first letter, on the cd and the booklet, like the other tracks... or like the names usually are written ?(
It's one of those jokes again I think! :P Scooter humour you know. :D

Cassandra

unregistriert

Mittwoch, 14. Oktober 2009, 15:19

you missed someone :p
Congrats! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: