Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Sonntag, 8. November 2009, 14:19

Posse Drums 2010 - The Winter Edition *released*

We are going into Round 8 of Posse Drums! We are presenting again the newest tunes from the members of the community. This time artits like PattyG, DJ Flatline, Delta Key, Gee Tee Age and some more are part of the compilation. Have fun!

Mirror #1 | Mirror #2 | Mirror #3 | Mirror #4 | Mirror #5

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 6 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Blazkowicz« (7. Februar 2010, 17:59)

Montag, 9. November 2009, 15:48

and thank you, Blazkowicz.

There will be a new artist on this episode of the posse drums, presented by me ;-)

Reviews on page 5 following!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Firedancer« (9. Februar 2010, 11:40)

Montag, 9. November 2009, 17:16

I'm in. (Just notice my pm this time... :D) Not sure yet what kind of stuff I'll make this time, we'll see...

Montag, 9. November 2009, 18:32

It's possible that I'm in also.

The Great Duck

Montag, 9. November 2009, 19:59

I'm propably in.

Dave From Sheffield

Volvo. A car you can believe in.

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 10. November 2009, 22:24

I have been in every episode so let's keep it that way. I'm in! ;)
-the only and official finnish Scooter fansite incl. the biggest Scooter-collection in Finland-

Mittwoch, 11. November 2009, 14:36

i'm in.

gonna take the track i'm working on at this moment :->

Freitag, 13. November 2009, 23:31

Hui, i just finished by accident my PD-Tune :-D

It's massive :-D

Imre -SP-

aka. DJ Flatline

Beruf: owner of Scootertechno Hungary

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 14. November 2009, 11:48

Will try to come up with something...
[ Scooterfans With Attitude ]

Mittwoch, 25. November 2009, 10:47

gosh, i hope my tune will get finished because my collaboration partner is one of the most unreliable persons on earth. otherwise that track will be on the PDSE 2010.

Samstag, 28. November 2009, 17:42

I'll.. uh.. try to get a tune ready in time :whistling:

Dr. Bassdrum

R U :-) ?

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 3. Dezember 2009, 22:07

I'm in (if it can...). I have 2 tracks to choose from.
Yesterday Is History, Today Is A Gift, Tomorrow Is Mystery...

Donnerstag, 3. Dezember 2009, 23:06

Hui, i just finished by accident my PD-Tune :-D

It's massive :-D

I hate the tune i created right now.
I'll delete it and start again -.-

Donnerstag, 3. Dezember 2009, 23:36

No, share it! Maybe we will like it 8|
- moments lost and time remains -

Freitag, 4. Dezember 2009, 11:42

Hi Drummer,

can i Join in?? I would like to make something new till, JAnuary!!!

PattyG <<<<CLICK!!!!! DO IT its MUSIC!!! <<< MY YT CHANNEL! with MORE!!

Mittwoch, 9. Dezember 2009, 15:26

you may expect something very unusual from me :->
i just finished the arrangement and.. yeah, you will hear it in january :-D

i think it is the most unique track on the whole compilation

Mittwoch, 9. Dezember 2009, 16:32

Maybe I will join this year...

Freitag, 11. Dezember 2009, 00:22

I'm doing some great progress with mine -- just started another track (usually it's a few unsuccesfull -- very different from each other -- tracks for me until I get to work "properly" on one) today! As usually, when I happen to get things right, I'm doing fast progress.

caffeine addict

Beruf: shrimp catcher (it really kixx ass)

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 13. Dezember 2009, 01:05

wtf are that nposse drums??? O.o 8|

Sonntag, 13. Dezember 2009, 18:16

the possedrums is a compilation of music. (electronic music)

Every interessted member of the scooter-techno board can send in one Track, that will be released in this one (for free of course). The Planing was until episode 6 by Rotty, but has changed to Vandusk (Blazkowicz). In January (February) we will get already the 8th Episode. New members can join all the time, i f.e. joinded in the 6th one.

The Music on the possedrums is not always very professional, some episodes are very amateurish, some less. But the point is not to somehow get recognised by scooter to be able to remix something for them, if that's in someones mind, he's on the wrong adress. It's a fun-action which promises for the Tracks on it lots of mostly good rewievs (and long ones).

Further more it is exciting to listen to the newest sh!t of the guys we're hanging out with all the time and it is a thrill how they will react to lets say my, your or his track.

Normally everyone, who sends in a song WILL write a detailed rewiev for every track on the compilation. In this rewiev it is not important to say, which track is the best, but an objective and subjective oppinion about the Track. Lately this rewiev-thing has been taking less important and theese people, who thing, that no review is cool, are pissing the others extremly off.

Hope i could help you explaining, whats the point of the possedrums. Ah, before i forget this one: sorry, for my hopefully not that much existing writingmistakes.

cheers, ME