Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Samstag, 25. September 2004, 20:52

It this case, the CJ Stone mix is better, its the first time a remix of an Scooter song is better then the original..

Shake That! should never been made... :(

Ratty

Profi

• »Ratty« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: student, producer, remixer.

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 25. September 2004, 20:58

[quote="infect_ya"]It this case, the CJ Stone mix is better, its the first time a remix of an Scooter song is better then the original..

Shake That! should never been made... :([/quote]
agree :cry:

Dave From Sheffield

Volvo. A car you can believe in.

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 25. September 2004, 21:07

Zitat von »"infect_ya"«

It this case, the CJ Stone mix is better, its the first time a remix of an Scooter song is better then the original..

No offence but...i don't believe what i'm reading? Are you sure you are a Scooter-fan? Shake That! is different but still great. And Disco/House will not be Scooter's style for good....
http://www.freewebs.com/scooterdave
-the only and official finnish Scooter fansite incl. the biggest Scooter-collection in Finland-

Samstag, 25. September 2004, 21:12

Zitat von »"infect_ya"«

Samstag, 25. September 2004, 21:13

Zitat von »"Ed"«

Zitat von »"infect_ya"«

I agree with you Ed

Hennes

Meister

Beruf: Teacher (Mathematics, Science and English)

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 25. September 2004, 22:02

Zitat von »"infect_ya"«

Why? You are not the one who has to decide that. Just beacuse some people don´t like it? There are many people who do like it, here in the forum as well. And many people who are not Scooter fans, like my wife, my sister, my parents, seems like they all like this song.

Sorry guys but Shake that will be a big success.
100 % of the Mexican Scooter Posse :)

Samstag, 25. September 2004, 22:03

I must agree with you, the Cj Stone Remix is the best, but also not really great, just standard. But it is better than the original which is very emberassing for Scooter.
the question if we are Scooter-fans is silly. This has nothing to do with it. You cannot tell me that you like every singel song from Scooter, there are always songs from your favourit band which you do not like so much.
And for me it is "Shake That!". I agree with the people who says that it never should have been done. I think it is the worst Scooter-Single ever, it is not kicking, it is too pop-like, too commercial. Well, this has been discussed many times before, so I stop here.
Well, the Cj Stone-Remix is the best 8)

Samstag, 25. September 2004, 22:12

CJ Stone is the best...

Dave From Sheffield

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 25. September 2004, 22:27

Zitat von »"Mutterkorn"«

I must agree with you, the Cj Stone Remix is the best, but also not really great, just standard. But it is better than the original which is very emberassing for Scooter.
the question if we are Scooter-fans is silly. This has nothing to do with it. You cannot tell me that you like every singel song from Scooter, there are always songs from your favourit band which you do not like so much.
And for me it is "Shake That!". I agree with the people who says that it never should have been done. I think it is the worst Scooter-Single ever, it is not kicking, it is too pop-like, too commercial. Well, this has been discussed many times before, so I stop here.
Well, the Cj Stone-Remix is the best 8)

Well on my opinions Scooter has never made a bad track. I like them all...
-the only and official finnish Scooter fansite incl. the biggest Scooter-collection in Finland-

Samstag, 25. September 2004, 22:35

Ok, that is good for you, I wish I could say that...

Beruf: student

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 26. September 2004, 01:17

where can we hear them? :shock:
Mind The Gap

NHY

Schüler

Beruf: Former Student

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 26. September 2004, 03:26

Ok, I've just listened to all three Remixes and heres my views on them;

Klubbheads Klubb Dubb Mix: This not really a good remix, its too repeative and doesn't seem to have much of the main melody in it which is a shame. I didn't even bother adding this my playlist!

Steve Murano Mix: Now, this is actually a really catchy remix, although its house, its actually done really well.

CJ Stone Mix: Thats another vote in CJ Stones direction, the best obviously and he tranced it up for us all and did a good job at too :D

Sonntag, 26. September 2004, 04:31

Easily Cj Stone. The other two are really bad.
-----> www.electro-heaven.com <-----

Authist

Profi

Beruf: Sound-Engineer, Musician, IT-Expert

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 26. September 2004, 10:08

CJ Stone made a "Big-Room" Remix, nothing special!!!
Steve Murano made the most creative Mix...great Vocal-Percussion and hard Bassline-Bridge!
This is really good!
I like the Klubbheads Remix,too!
Very pumpin' and good Effects...sounds good!
I can't hear this normally-Trance Sound i heard the last 15 years....this is nothing new what CJ Stone did! :roll:
In 2012 the criminals will say: "I've downloaded illegal music because i had a bad childhood!" :(
MC A.H.s mother told us to share everything when we were child!

www.myspace.com/Authistsolo

Sonntag, 26. September 2004, 10:10

Cj Stone remix is quite good-it's a typical german sound,I like it the most-it's much better than the original.Steve Murano is interesting too-it isn't bad.And I don't like Klubbheads at all.
We're still on the course!

Sonntag, 26. September 2004, 10:50

CJ Stone offcorce what else? i have no othere chosse.

To u people! who says that many like the new song.....

I can say that many also dont like it. Becouse its many who like hard style like Trance, Hardcore and stuff like that. and i know many include myself realy hate it. Offcourse will we support Scooter. But we will not buy stuff like this...... Understand!

Now i will waiting on the album and how its musch better than Sake that.
I LOVE TRANCE MUSIC & HARDCORE!!!

My Scooter site!

Sonntag, 26. September 2004, 11:09

@ Dave From Sheffield & Hennes

First, yes, i'm a big Scooter fan, and I have always been a big Scooter fan! but I don't like "Shake That!" is that a problem?
I don't think that "Shake That!" is liveing up to the standard of Scooter, but i'm glad that some of you like it. If it will be a succes? I don't know, but I hope it, not for the single, but for Scooter!

The reason I like the CJ Stone Mix better then all other version, is that it has a more clubbin' sound, and it works much better on the dancefloor.

and Hennes: I don't have to decide anything, i'm just telling my opinion of the song! what do you mean by "Just beacuse some people don´t like it"
I'm glad that you and you're family like it, but "Shake That!" is just not good enough for me as a Scooter fan!

Sonntag, 26. September 2004, 11:20

Zitat von »"Dave From Sheffield"«

Zitat von »"infect_ya"«

No offence but...i don't believe what i'm reading? Are you sure you are a Scooter-fan? Shake That! is different but still great. And Disco/House will not be Scooter's style for good....

*a-hem*

Opinions anyone?
Do I have to copy and paste my rant about this BS over here as well?
-----> www.electro-heaven.com <-----

Dave From Sheffield

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 26. September 2004, 11:36

Zitat von »"infect_ya"«

@ Dave From Sheffield & Hennes

First, yes, i'm a big Scooter fan, and I have always been a big Scooter fan! but I don't like "Shake That!" is that a problem?
I don't think that "Shake That!" is liveing up to the standard of Scooter, but i'm glad that some of you like it. If it will be a succes? I don't know, but I hope it, not for the single, but for Scooter!

The reason I like the CJ Stone Mix better then all other version, is that it has a more clubbin' sound, and it works much better on the dancefloor.

and Hennes: I don't have to decide anything, i'm just telling my opinion of the song! what do you mean by "Just beacuse some people don´t like it"
I'm glad that you and you're family like it, but "Shake That!" is just not good enough for me as a Scooter fan!

Fine...you are a Scooter-fan! And that's good...
And i agree Shake That! was a big suprise to as all but we shouldn't be so negative to it. After all...this is Scooter we are talking about... :roll:

And i hope Scooter will make some harder tracks in the future like my favourite single Posse (I Need You On The Floor). I love it! :wink:

Sonntag, 26. September 2004, 11:41

Zitat von »"posse_sweden"«

I can say that many also dont like it. Becouse its many who like hard style like Trance, Hardcore and stuff like that. and i know many include myself realy hate it. Offcourse will we support Scooter. But we will not buy stuff like this...... Understand!

Big Boy