Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Sonntag, 26. September 2004, 12:11

Voted fos CJ Stone 8)

For me: :wink:
1. CJ Stone
2. Steve Murano
3. Klubbheads
I'm the candyman, also known as Dave, Dave from Sheffield
Furthermore known as The screaming lord
But you can call me Ice - Ice, Ice baby

Ratty

Profi

• »Ratty« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: student, producer, remixer.

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 26. September 2004, 12:17

We have 1 vote for klubheads :lol: cool :lol:

annxii

Anfänger

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 26. September 2004, 12:25

my first thought when I head Shake That! was also that it should never have been made though after hearing it a couple of more times I find it rather catchy

I can see why it can become a big hitter though I still miss some of the good old scooter-speed on it :wink:

Anonymous

unregistriert

Sonntag, 26. September 2004, 12:28

My favourit Remix-List of "Shake that!":

1. CJ Stone Remix
2. Steve Murano Remix
3. Klubbheads Remix

Sonntag, 26. September 2004, 12:51

Zitat von »"WithTheDawn"«

Zitat von »"Dave From Sheffield"«

Zitat von »"infect_ya"«

It this case, the CJ Stone mix is better, its the first time a remix of an Scooter song is better then the original..

Shake That! should never been made... :(

No offence but...i don't believe what i'm reading? Are you sure you are a Scooter-fan? Shake That! is different but still great. And Disco/House will not be Scooter's style for good....

*a-hem*

Opinions anyone?
Do I have to copy and paste my rant about this BS over here as well?

Right listen up posse..... I agree with WTD and Infect ya, I AM a scooter fan I like shake that, BUT I think the other mixes suck and I think also we should have had some proper dance track....There are songs I dont like by scooter, so just because I dont like them that makes me less of a fan right? WRONG!!! :evil:
It means I have a opinion, there are a few songs by scooter I dont listen to.. So what some people don't like Shake that, thats their opinion they're still fans you know! :roll:

Sonntag, 26. September 2004, 13:00

Sing it sister
*claps to gospel music*
-----> www.electro-heaven.com <-----

Dave From Sheffield

Volvo. A car you can believe in.

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 26. September 2004, 13:02

Riiiight... :roll:
http://www.freewebs.com/scooterdave
-the only and official finnish Scooter fansite incl. the biggest Scooter-collection in Finland-

Sonntag, 26. September 2004, 13:03

RETUTN TO THE FLOOR...
WE NEED THE HAPPY HARDCORE!
Scooter are the best, forget the rest!
Posse, WE keep the spirit alive!

Sonntag, 26. September 2004, 13:23

Zitat von »"djpolishgangsta"«

where can we hear them? :shock:

Yes, where? :?: :?:

Sonntag, 26. September 2004, 13:36

there are uploads somewhere... but you can hear samples on many vinyl shops, like www.homerun.de

Sandra

Army of Hardcore

Wohnort: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Beruf: Whatever I want to do :)

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 26. September 2004, 22:09

Zitat von »"Britt"«

Yes it was a good idea to close the other topic, so I have done it, but I think it were better we would vote after the release from the single.

I have the vinyl but no player, so I have heard only soundsamples not all fans like to download something illigal and it is nice to have a susprise if the singles come out.
What I have heard I think CJ Stone is the best.

Let the topic alive until CD release. :D

I agree with Britt - but not only is illegal to upload mp3s and give them to others it is immoral, and it is the sort of thing that could destroy the music industry - you are giving away what is not yours to give when you do this :twisted: I think whereas there could have been confusion in the past about what was or was not allowed before, we all know the situation now.

I know the fans here just want to hear these tracks, and will buy the CD / vinyl when it is available, but there will be others who won't - they will think 'why should I buy it when I can get it for free?' Those who make music do so not only for our pleasure, but for a living, if no-one buys music no one will make it, and I for one would hate that :( :(

Please.....

Respect the value of Music, and have some respect for those who make it. Think very carefully about what you are doing before you upload tracks and make them available to others, and if you don't have a concsience maybe just try to imagine a world without any new music. :( :(
20 Years of hardcore!

Space Cowboy

unregistriert

Sonntag, 26. September 2004, 22:19

CJ Stone Remix is good! 8)

But I think Steve Murano Mix are not that style of music that Scooter fans really like... Klubbheads is ok, but not really a burner... I think they spend not much time for this remix.

I think 3 different remixes of CJ STONE would be better as Steve Murano/Klubbheads mix! :D

Sonntag, 26. September 2004, 23:07

Yes, that is the problem with Steve Murano and Klubbheads-Remix. They do music the Scooter-fans don´t like to hear or not expected to hear. I think the Steve Murano-Remix is good in his way of music, Steve do this kind of music, so it is good, but not for Scooter. And the Klubbheads-Remix sounds for me like they did it only for money and not to present a good quality remix. Well, that is just my oppinion.

NHY

Schüler

Beruf: Former Student

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 26. September 2004, 23:32

I agree with Mutterkorn, but Steve Murano may not normally be a Scooter fans cup of tea but it suits this type of track perfectly, I find myself tapping to it and I listen to it right now.

I agree Sandra and Britt, I know this is illeagal but I'm going to be a good sport and buy the single when it comes out over here in Ireland, sure heck, I heard Jigga Jigga over 8 months before we got it here in Ireland!

Authist

Profi

Beruf: Sound-Engineer, Musician, IT-Expert

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 27. September 2004, 00:07

Zitat von »"Sandra"«

Zitat von »"Britt"«

Yes it was a good idea to close the other topic, so I have done it, but I think it were better we would vote after the release from the single.

I have the vinyl but no player, so I have heard only soundsamples not all fans like to download something illigal and it is nice to have a susprise if the singles come out.
What I have heard I think CJ Stone is the best.

Let the topic alive until CD release. :D

I agree with Britt - but not only is illegal to upload mp3s and give them to others it is immoral, and it is the sort of thing that could destroy the music industry - you are giving away what is not yours to give when you do this :twisted: I think whereas there could have been confusion in the past about what was or was not allowed before, we all know the situation now.

I know the fans here just want to hear these tracks, and will buy the CD / vinyl when it is available, but there will be others who won't - they will think 'why should I buy it when I can get it for free?' Those who make music do so not only for our pleasure, but for a living, if no-one buys music no one will make it, and I for one would hate that :( :(

Please.....

Respect the value of Music, and have some respect for those who make it. Think very carefully about what you are doing before you upload tracks and make them available to others, and if you don't have a concsience maybe just try to imagine a world without any new music. :( :(

:roll: Yes and all Filesharers are same like murders and else...blahblah!
I bought every single CD Scooter ever released (Vallee de Larmes included), so I think that I have the right 2 download the Traxx and listen 2 them before i will buy them!
Stop this Morality Bullshit, the Music-Industry did alot 2 support Filesharing (making 2 Single CD's with the same Playlist except 1 Track for example!) !!!
God I hate this! :roll: :roll: :roll:
In 2012 the criminals will say: "I've downloaded illegal music because i had a bad childhood!" :(
MC A.H.s mother told us to share everything when we were child!

www.myspace.com/Authistsolo

Sandra

Army of Hardcore

Wohnort: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Beruf: Whatever I want to do :)

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 27. September 2004, 00:19

Sorry you hate this but I feel strongly about theft in any form - software and music are just easy targets these days - maybe if someone robs you in some way you will be so generous in your opinions. (software theft is something I have been fighting against for some time)

I am happy you will buy it - my anger is not so much with those who download them but with those who upload them and think they have the right to give them away to everyone.

If an album is released with one track different I guess it is your choice if you want to buy it - depends how much you want it - no one forces you to
20 Years of hardcore!

Authist

Profi

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 27. September 2004, 00:54

Dear Sandra, i am working in the Music Bizz since 3 years!
I know everything about marketing-Strategy and I know all about that "Filesharing-Problem", it is not Robbery!

Alot of Artists would not have so much success without the Filesharing...Scooter included!
It is the Filesharing which makes a musician famous and rich (85% of all Filesharers are buying CD's!)!

I don't think that you never copy a CD, everyone did it!!!
I can't hear this candyass crying from the Artists:" Ohhh...we don't sell CD's, it's all the fault of the Downloaders!"...BULLSHIT!
They all earned Millions of $$$ and now the little man don't have the right 2 share the songs he bought with his friends????
If U have so much Money 2 buy 300 CD's from an Artist, than this is your decision but don't think that all ppl has 2 do the same!

I am a Musician and i love 2 make Music 4 free !
In 2012 the criminals will say: "I've downloaded illegal music because i had a bad childhood!" :(

Montag, 27. September 2004, 01:00

then I am sort of one of the 85%, I must admit

I may go download a track before I can buy it, as with the extended version of I'm Your Pusher and with the Jay Frog mix of Ramp, but now I have the songs on original CDs, I am so happy with that!
disregard sleep - acquire tea

Authist

Profi

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 27. September 2004, 01:07

Zitat von »"Bjarke"«

then I am sort of one of the 85%, I must admit

I may go download a track before I can buy it, as with the extended version of I'm Your Pusher and with the Jay Frog mix of Ramp, but now I have the songs on original CDs, I am so happy with that!

Exactly, that's what I am talking about!
If Sandra says:" I am fighting against Music-Robbery!", then I think she is fighting against everyone here in the Forum and in the World!

Downloading Music and Filesharing isn't criminal, it is a part of the Music-Bizz and every Artist should be thankful with that!
In every scene there are Black Sheps, but the most Filesharer are ppl like U and me who is buying CD's!
WORDUP! :!:

Montag, 27. September 2004, 01:10

and with filesharing you get to know music that you would not have got to know otherwise
disregard sleep - acquire tea