You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Ninja Stewart

Spit Fire Every Line

• "Ninja Stewart" started this thread

Friday, November 20th 2009, 9:55pm

Anyone want to chat?

Anyone? I'm a bit bored and lonely right now, so if anyone fancies a natter, please post. :thumbup:
:!: THE CROWN IS ALREADY MINE :!:

Language-of-God

Unregistered

Friday, November 20th 2009, 10:06pm

Use your boredom constructively.

Read a book.

Ninja Stewart

Spit Fire Every Line

Friday, November 20th 2009, 10:13pm

I've been reading a book recently called "Spider Light", by Sarah Rayne. Unfortunately, my favourite character (sort of) has just been raped and locked up. It's become a little bit depressing and deep, I'm not in the mood for reading right now. I'm listening to music, Eminem's Stan at the moment. Might not be helping my mood, actually.

Hoozie

ALWAYS HARDCORE

Friday, November 20th 2009, 10:22pm

Hi wats up, bored as well children in need just dont cut it anymore, stan thats a bit of a mood setter aint it lol
Take the good with the bad the rough with the smooth,

you got everything to gain and nothing to lose!!!!!

Language-of-God

Unregistered

Friday, November 20th 2009, 10:23pm

Quoted

I'm listening to music, Eminem's Stan at the moment.
I can't imagine anything of his to be remotely uplifting-- irrespective of the circumstances.

Presumably you're not in the best of moods. Why is that? I'm not very good at discerning human companionship though to be perfectly honest, as I prefer to be alone.

Ninja Stewart

Spit Fire Every Line

Friday, November 20th 2009, 10:26pm

Hoozie, I never bother with Children in Need. It's all a load of pretentious rubbish in my own personal opinion. I'll buy raffle tickets, I'll drop some cash in a collection bucket but I'm going to sit through the TV marathon.

My music preferences have moved on to Stayin' Alive by N-Trance and I fancy a bit of Tiesto after this. LOG (Language-Of-God), I'm not in the best of moods, no. Nothing in particular, just a few friends of mine out on the lash in their home towns tonight and I am very not, and am very alone at the moment. I've been watching a film, The Messengers, for the gorgeous lady in my avatar and signature, she's AMAZING in it. Simply superb, I love that girl.

Hoozie

ALWAYS HARDCORE

Friday, November 20th 2009, 10:29pm

you could do alot worse than sit with a pair of headphones with tiesto and drift away, sounds abit whimsical but really clears my head lets me focus on th important stuff that matters!
Take the good with the bad the rough with the smooth,

you got everything to gain and nothing to lose!!!!!

Ninja Stewart

Spit Fire Every Line

Friday, November 20th 2009, 10:40pm

It's never a bad idea in general, mr Hoozie. But I'm just going to pump out some Groove Coverage for a while, whilst doing my farming on Facebook. One of the friends (the only one I really care about, if I'm honest) is online now so my mood has brightened somewhat anyway.

What are you doing with your evening, sir?

I don't think I've seen you around the forum before either, so it's good to meet you.