You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Dave From Sheffield

Volvo. A car you can believe in.

Tuesday, December 22nd 2009, 1:56am

I don't think the remaining year after the tour would be too short a time. Nine months! They have made albums in less than that. Let's not forget Our Happy Hardcore and Wicked! which were both 1996, both excellent. :thumbup: I will keep hoping...
And when they did the same in 2007, they only produced first an ok album and then their worst album ever. So perhaps 2011 would not be so bad. And they could release a single or to in 2010. But we'll see :P

My vote: It is possible.
http://www.freewebs.com/scooterdave
-the only and official finnish Scooter fansite incl. the biggest Scooter-collection in Finland-

Cassandra

Unregistered

Tuesday, December 22nd 2009, 8:46am

I doubt there will be new album as this album wasn't that successful. And I'd prefer them to have a little break and to gather new ideas and release new album in 2011... My opinion.

Tuesday, December 22nd 2009, 9:26am

Just to add a small note -- I don't think they have any difficulty with coming up with melodies, it's just that they especially want to sample and borrow... So extra time won't change much, I think.

It seems many think there'll be a live dvd -- it would be nice...

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ® ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

Tuesday, December 22nd 2009, 9:35am

Just to add a small note -- I don't think they have any difficulty with coming up with melodies, it's just that they especially want to sample and borrow... So extra time won't change much, I think.

I think exactly the same about it. ;) And yes, they will sample even if they will produce the album during 5 years, because that's the way Scooter want to work and will always work ;)
H.P.'s "The Voice" - "The Myth" > He stands out all above the rest, blonder than the best! :D

Cassandra

Unregistered

Tuesday, December 22nd 2009, 9:46am

It seems many think there'll be a live dvd -- it would be nice...

Yeah, maybe not... :S I just wish for it... :S

Cold_Shadow

MODO! The Heart Of Hockey

Tuesday, December 22nd 2009, 10:43am

finish completely (I hope not and that would be stupid)
Why would that be so stupid???? If the guys thinks that they are done with the Scooter career. Why would retire be so stupid???

Scooterworld

Tuesday, December 22nd 2009, 11:24am

finish completely (I hope not and that would be stupid)
Why would that be so stupid???? If the guys thinks that they are done with the Scooter career. Why would retire be so stupid???

I think Mr Hyper means that it would be stupid to end, because they are still succesfull ;) But if they decide to do so, it won't surprise me, they are already very long in the music business, so for sure we won't have them for another 16 year's to come. Sooner or later they will retire, but let's hope that they will atleast go on untill 2014 to achieve "20 Year's Of Scooter" ;)
H.P.'s "The Voice" - "The Myth" > He stands out all above the rest, blonder than the best! :D

Traxx

- brain not found -

Tuesday, December 22nd 2009, 12:55pm

I think the chance is small for and end of Scooter before the 20 years.
" Brilliant! ...I have absolutely no idea what's going on... "

Cassandra

Unregistered

Tuesday, December 22nd 2009, 12:56pm

It would be better to stop on the top IMO. But I don't think they are quitting yet. ;)

Tuesday, December 22nd 2009, 4:43pm

Finishing completely would be stupid for US - no more Scooter - I just can't imagine...

Sampling has not always been their main work - on older albums there is alot of self-produced material - so it should be possible to create more original albums within more months even if there is much single material on them

Scooterworld

Tuesday, December 22nd 2009, 6:44pm

It would be better to stop on the top IMO. But I don't think they are quitting yet. ;)

Well, they themselves say that they are "Over The Top" :S

Tuesday, December 22nd 2009, 9:52pm

they released jaotw at the end of 2007. so I think they had enough time already to make new tracks for a new album. and if they do it like they dit in the past it's not impossible. 6 vocal tracks and 5 instrumentals. time enough for hp to come up with new lyrics. but yeah, almost everybody wants tracks with only HPvocals so no more instrumentals.

but to be honest. more chance for another live-cd with a lot of missing tracks and not worth spending money for it. but let's hope.
scooter,come back to belgium!!!

Franz

Master

Occupation: ITs NICE TO BE IMPORTANT, BUT ITs MORE IMPORTANT TO BE NICE

Tuesday, December 22nd 2009, 11:24pm

nothing

i think we get a LIVE-Dvd for the tour next year
and live-cd of the tour !
perhaps the last singles from the utrott - album and "nothing more"

only a new album didn´t made scooter succsesful as they are.
only the people can made it
Diamonds are made Under Pressure "!

Wednesday, December 23rd 2009, 12:30am

It makes me think that 2010 will probably be the last year with Michael (because of the 4 year contract), before the 5th chapter in 2011!!!!
Wait and see!!

MC909

Professional

Wednesday, December 23rd 2009, 9:24am

A live DVD +CD will be released in 2010 after the tour, 99% sure!

Franz

Master

Occupation: ITs NICE TO BE IMPORTANT, BUT ITs MORE IMPORTANT TO BE NICE

Wednesday, December 23rd 2009, 1:42pm

Yes

...and hope for recording the Dvd in Leipzig - Arena "
i bought a live dvd from "rosenstolz" and i must say with ca. 8000 people the place is really great there!

wiiikeed christmas!
Diamonds are made Under Pressure "!

FLooDy ice

Professional

Wednesday, December 23rd 2009, 5:16pm

I don't think they'll release a new album in 2010. My prediction is that we'll get a new album in February or March as the first page of the 5th chapter.

Traxx

- brain not found -

Wednesday, December 23rd 2009, 9:17pm

I don't think they'll release a new album in 2010. My prediction is that we'll get a new album in February or March as the first page of the 5th chapter.
You mean Feb/March 2011?

kriszti <3 scooter

Video Game Addict

Wednesday, December 23rd 2009, 9:30pm

Of course he means 2011. :P
Quoted from FLooDy: I don't think they'll release a new album in 2010.
We'll get a new album in February/March 2010. :P

Has it got meaning? :P I think no :D
FASTER!!! HARDER!!! SCOOTER!!!

Traxx

- brain not found -

Thursday, December 24th 2009, 12:55am

Dah :rolleyes: :P