Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

PrinceofCologne

First Chapter Fanatic

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 10. April 2015, 13:33

Why should I talk about a progress where I wasn't involved? I give you a hint: you shouldn't talk about it too. Or do you have solid arguments? ;)
So i like some tracks of Section 1 but if you watched some interviews with them you know already they always talk like big stars but there
is not much behind it in reality. And after i watched some clips of their show before Scooter i must say they are far away from animate the people for celebrating. They should be glad the people in hall did not fall asleep before Scooter. :D

Freitag, 10. April 2015, 14:39

What about that, Prince: we f.ucking don't care.
The s*hit is amplified.

DAVE-8

Section 1

• »DAVE-8« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: A&R management / PR / Music producer / MC

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 10. April 2015, 23:07

Guys, who's told u these things?? We never say that our remix is already in Kontor office. At the mmn, we are workin' on it, its true. Another remix by Aimoon was finished and delievered to Kontora (russian partner of Kontor), but what's next, I really dont know. We got a info from Kontora, that they alredy send it to Kontor and really dont know, why some remixes from russian producers was not released at T5C. If Im liar on your opinion, tell me, why we have official acapellas of 4am at our hard drives? :)

So, just be patient. When we finish the remix, we will send it to Kontor and will see, whats coming next. Small preview will be, ofcourse.
http://facebook.com/section1official
http://www.section1music.com

Brooklyn Bounce & Section 1 - Make Us Bounce (Incl. Axel Coon remix) | Download
RAVE ARMY - The United Bass | YouTube

PrinceofCologne

First Chapter Fanatic

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 11. April 2015, 10:09

I did not say you did lie that you are working on a remix but you can wait for a answer of Jens Thele forever. :D
They don't care about Section 1 or Kontor partner office in Russia. they only give all their partners the order to find people doing remixes for free for the case they will found no one better. I'm pretty sure if this office in russia did send them the remix they never listened because they take remixers with famous names in germany and sure not some newcomers without commercial success from russia. I think they just needed some idiots making stuff for them if they need something one day for a local release in russia maybe but don't really care about them. It's like saying if you're doing your job good you have a chance to get a full time job here. But in reality they just want make you giving all your power even if they know you will not get it. and they sure told you your remix will get on CD because Kontor in Hamburg told them this knowing this will not happen. they want have only good remixes in their pocket for reserve! :D

AND even if you maybe have official acapella from kontor russia partner i also have some acapellas from Scooter for example from Faster Harder Scooter of and the beat goes on i think its possible today for freaks to filter it out of the mixes at some tracks :!:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »PrinceofCologne« (11. April 2015, 10:23)

Samstag, 11. April 2015, 12:41

Oh Prince-boy, how much I wish to kick you in the nuts...
The s*hit is amplified.

Samstag, 11. April 2015, 15:20

Sorry but it's ridiculous. And also pathetic because it shows that you're a racist. Always bashing the Russian guys. And if they bash you, you are crying because they "hate" gays. You're representing our city Cologne in a very bad light.

Samstag, 11. April 2015, 15:30

Prince represents a typical problem of many people: always thinking with the most simple stereotypes without any reflection so far. There is only good and evil for such people. For example: Russians are evil in general. Turkish people only are good in making oriental music and Kebap. And he is serious about that.
Start to think, douchebag, the brain can be used.
The s*hit is amplified.

PrinceofCologne

First Chapter Fanatic

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 11. April 2015, 18:07

i did not say anything bad about russians here. you are the one want make me look like this. I only wanted to say that Kontor cheated Section 1 or the russian office. One of them made them wrong hopes from the start with their remix. We all know they don't care and even kick fan asses with lawyer to make money. And Rotty you live in cologne?

Samstag, 11. April 2015, 18:18

Its still rubbish and once again: we don't care. So no need to talk about something this small so long.
The s*hit is amplified.

PrinceofCologne

First Chapter Fanatic

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 11. April 2015, 18:21

Its still rubbish and once again: we don't care. So no need to talk about something this small so long.
everything is always rubbish is not written by mutterkorn :D

Samstag, 11. April 2015, 18:25

Everything is rubbish written by you.
The s*hit is amplified.

Samstag, 11. April 2015, 19:30

i did not say anything bad about russians here. you are the one want make me look like this.
Really? I don't think so > http://scootertechno.com/forum/index.php…4226#post494226

And to answer your question about Cologne: Mach ding Äujelche op, Jung.

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ® ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

Beruf: Building designer & CAD-drawer :)

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 11. April 2015, 20:20

Rotty, because of Prince Cologne-people ads it seems you have to move to another city now hehehe :D :D
"You've got the choice. Jaguar, (MG)-Rover, Bentley, Royce!" :D

Samstag, 11. April 2015, 20:24

Or just kick out people like him.
The s*hit is amplified.

Scooterworld

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 11. April 2015, 20:24

Would be easier I suppose :D

Samstag, 11. April 2015, 20:27

Send him to Russia, as he really loves this country. And if the Russians kick him out, too, he can go to Turkey.
The s*hit is amplified.

Scooterworld

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 11. April 2015, 20:30

What about Siberia?

Samstag, 11. April 2015, 21:23

Then better the North Pole.
The s*hit is amplified.

Samstag, 11. April 2015, 21:26

We should throw him into the river and pray that he will land on a lonely island... full of Russians who hate gays and many H.P. look a likes who throw out their money for expensive things. ;)

And now let's bid: His next posting will contain a message like "You're all racist because you hate me" or something like "You want teach me to have respect but know you're talking sh*t about me." :P

Samstag, 11. April 2015, 22:00

I'm with this bet. How much is the stake?
The s*hit is amplified.