You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Almanac

Junglist Soldier

Thursday, March 11th 2010, 12:44am

Awesome!!! I was hoping for this!
www.facebook.com/mraudity

Thursday, March 11th 2010, 7:34am

Thanks, it's still somewhat understandable even if a bit crazy. :D I liked this a lot:

Quoted

No, any specific dreams there, but I think it is not our last collaboration with rock musicians.

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

Thursday, March 11th 2010, 9:14am

Thanks, it's still somewhat understandable even if a bit crazy. :D I liked this a lot:

Quoted

No, any specific dreams there, but I think it is not our last collaboration with rock musicians.

Yes, this sentence sounds very promissing for the future :thumbup:
H.P.'s "The Voice" - "The Myth" > He stands out all above the rest, blonder than the best! :D

Imre -SP-

aka. DJ Flatline

Thursday, March 11th 2010, 11:19am

Michael is a great guy, so I'm happy he'll stay.
Scooter's music will eventually change again anyway, no matter who is the actual 3rd member.
I'm much nicer in real life.

Thursday, March 11th 2010, 11:33am

It gradually changes every album.

Imre -SP-

aka. DJ Flatline

Thursday, March 11th 2010, 12:00pm

I wouldn't say that, ...And The Beat Goes On and Our Happy Hardcore was more or less the same concept - same for Who's Got The Last Laugh Now? and The Ultimate Aural Orgasm. It was like a good sequel :)
I'm much nicer in real life.

aganim

tremble with terror

Thursday, March 11th 2010, 1:55pm

nice, I like Mike a little bit more than Axel, Jay and Ferris to be honest... :D

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

Thursday, March 11th 2010, 1:57pm

nice, I like Mike a little bit more than Axel, Jay and Ferris to be honest... :D

The same goes for me, Michael somehow fits better to the band ;)
H.P.'s "The Voice" - "The Myth" > He stands out all above the rest, blonder than the best! :D

Thursday, March 11th 2010, 4:06pm

That's also true in my case, great members as all of them were... :)

Thursday, March 11th 2010, 7:15pm

So finally they break with this member changing. :)

You ain't stoppin' us now

http://freenet-homepage.de/Britt/

May's-Expedition

Unregistered

Friday, March 12th 2010, 5:26am

HLB Pi Baxter. In 2006, to be exact. He has four years with us - not bad! (laughs) Mike - great guy and a great musician, we have great working with him. In general, I think that today the group will not change for a long time, I would like us to continue to work it out with Mike.

Are you sure about this being a more accurate translation? If so, then it's clearly not confirmation of Michael staying with the group at all, but more of a favourable opinion of Michaels presence in the band coming from the front man himself. However, if you've got H.P's sealed approval, you're more than likely staying put. Be great if they announced this clearly on the front page or something a few months after the tour, just to give us some real confirmation about the decision pertaining to the recruitment of a new third member.

I've already expressed my opinion of this in a another topic, so I'm not going to waste my time repeating myself.

Edit: Saying that, neither of the translations in this topic definitively say Michael is staying put. With H.P's positivistic attitude toward him though, it does indeed seem likely that the Fourth Chapter will go on a little longer.

bigswano

Unregistered

Friday, March 12th 2010, 2:41pm

Great news :D

It seems like he's got the ongoing support of the rest of the band. Of course he himself may want to leave, in which case that would be that.

Xer

Master

Friday, March 12th 2010, 9:01pm

if someone still needs a proper translation I can give it a shot later on,but only if someone wants it so I won't waste my time if yo're satisfied with the online translation
TURN UP THE BLASTER,
AND HEAR THE SHOUTS OF BAXXTER

Scar

Moscow Posse!

Friday, March 12th 2010, 9:19pm

Are you sure about this being a more accurate translation?

This is exactly what H.P. said (not automatic translation):

Zvuki.ru: How well did Michael Simon fit in the band, considering that he joined it not so long ago? It was in 2007 when he joined Scooter, wasn't it?

H.P. Baxxter: In 2006, to be more exact. He is with us for four years now - wow, that's quite while (laughing). Mike is a great guy, and a wonderful musician, it is so nice to work with him. By the way I think that there will be no replacements in the band for a long time, as I would like us to keep working exactly with Mike
ScooterPlanet.ru

Wickedpedia - many interesting facts about Scooter and their career. It's a project of scooterplanet.ru. Only Russian version available.

Scooter Planet @ Facebook

May's-Expedition

Unregistered

Friday, March 12th 2010, 11:55pm

So in the end, it's up to him whether or not he decides to leave to pursue other projects.

Franz

Master

Occupation: ITs NICE TO BE IMPORTANT, BUT ITs MORE IMPORTANT TO BE NICE

Saturday, March 13th 2010, 5:01pm

YEAAAH, i hope for a new DJ TOUR!
michel is good
Diamonds are made Under Pressure "!

Tuesday, March 16th 2010, 9:35am

Awesome!!! I was hoping for this!
yeah, me too. It was so hard t get used with the new members :thumbdown: I like a lot Jay Frog and it was so hard to get used with Michael, but now i feel like he was always with Scooter. He is a great musician, a friendly guy and i don't see the reason for hi to leave:) Even if he will ever leave's will be up to him because now is clear that HP and Rick are pleased with him, so it won't be an opportunity for some forum members to say that "HP and Rick kicked him":P I hope he will stay until the end, and won't be attracted to a full solo carrier!
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

RaV3R

The hardest belgian raver ...

Tuesday, March 16th 2010, 11:30pm

that's very good news !
michael seems to be a good musican and human being yeah !
Tomorrowland was great !! 8)

Join The Belgian Page @ http://belgianscooterposse.groups.live.com

Xer

Master

Wednesday, March 17th 2010, 1:21am

Oh I'm so glad to hear those news. Although I've never met him, he seems to be a cool dude :thumbsup: and he fits well to the image of Scooter as a band and as a musician who contributes well to the noticeable and up-to-date music and success.
TURN UP THE BLASTER,
AND HEAR THE SHOUTS OF BAXXTER

Sandra

I used to be a raver with neon coloured hair!

Location: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Wednesday, March 17th 2010, 1:46pm

..... and he's got a nice ass...... ;)
20 Years of hardcore!