You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, May 17th 2010, 2:14pm

Biete original Gitarre aus dem Fire Video (1997), handsigniert, echte Rarität / Offer original guitar from the Fire video (1997), genuine rare piece handmarks

Ich habe am 28.05.98 bei einem Radio Gewinnspiel (N-Joy, hamburg) die handsignierte Gibson-E-Gitarre aus dem Fire Video von Scooter gewonnen. Das Einzelstück ist von H.P.Baxter, Rick J. Jordan und dem damaligen (zum Zeitpunkt der Verlosung!) dritten Bandmitglied Axel Coon unterschrieben worden. Fotos von der Gitarre oder einen Videoausschnitt, wo sie ebenfalls gut zu erkennen ist, schicke ich Euch bei Interesse gerne per E-Mail zu. Wer an dieser Rarität interessiert ist, soll sich einfach melden und mir einen Preis nennen. Würde die Gitarre gerne in echte Fanhände abgeben, da sie bei mir inzwischen keinen ordentlichen Platz mehr findet. Meldet Euch einfach bei poldi1973@aol.com

I won on May 28th 1998 at a radio lottery (N-Joy, a radio station placed in Hamburg) the handmarked Gibson E guitar from the Fire video of Scooter. The unique piece is signed by H.P.Baxter, Rick J. Jordan and at that time (at the time of drawing by lots!) third volume member Axel Coon signed. I send you by mail photos of the guitar or a video cutout, where she is to be recognized likewise well, with interest gladly. Who is interested in this rare piece, is to announce themselves simply and call to me a price. The guitar would deliver gladly into genuine fan hands, since it finds no tidy place with me in the meantime more. Send an E-Mail to poldi1973@aol.com

Almanac

Junglist Soldier

Tuesday, May 18th 2010, 12:04am

WOW! What a piece :)
www.facebook.com/mraudity

Sandra

20 Years of Hardcore!

Location: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Tuesday, May 18th 2010, 12:08am

I know :)
I am trying to avoid msaking an offer as I really can't afford it ........ but am very tempted.....
@ PoldiGT - have you thought about selling it on ebay?, its not so easy to send money to someone you don't know in a private sale. Also do you knowhow much it would cost to send it to the UK - it is very beautiful!
20 Years of hardcore!

Tuesday, May 18th 2010, 12:15am

that is truly an amazing piece! i would love to have it but unfortunately there is no way i would be able to afford it whatever price you are selling it at :(

Tuesday, May 18th 2010, 8:39am

It´nice, that so many Scooter Fans are interested in this unique guitar. For me it´s difficult, to call a price... please send me your offers or call them here.. no matter how much you like to pay... I just want to know, how much you like to pay. Of course, the one with the highest amount has the best chances, but for me it´s also important, to give this guitar to a real fan.

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ® ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

Tuesday, May 18th 2010, 9:59am

This guitar surely would be great to have in my collection, but I fear in the end the price will be so high that I won't take part in the bidding anymore. It's very tempting though, and great to have in the room :D :D
H.P.'s "The Voice" - "The Myth" > He stands out all above the rest, blonder than the best! :D

CHRISTIANE

HYPER HYPER FAN:-)

Tuesday, May 18th 2010, 10:49am

nice one :thumbup:
you will meet me at a scooter concert ;) be sure :thumbup:

kriszti @ scooter

Video Game Addict

Tuesday, May 18th 2010, 1:21pm

WOW!!! I'd like to have that one! :D
I'm thinking of the price...I must ask my mum, but it takes a very long time 'cause she will think I'm an idiot. :S
FASTER!!! HARDER!!! SCOOTER!!!

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "kriszti @ scooter" (May 18th 2010, 1:29pm)

Will

UK Posse

Tuesday, May 18th 2010, 1:42pm

Is it possible for more pics please?

Tuesday, May 18th 2010, 2:21pm

Hallo zusammen,

natürlich habe ich noch mehr Fotos... bitte schickt mir einfach eine e-mail, dann sende sie ich euch zu

Hi,

of course I have more photos...please send me a mail and I will send them to you

CHRISTIANE

HYPER HYPER FAN:-)

Wednesday, May 19th 2010, 2:39pm

ich hatte dir bereitts ne email gesendet ;)
you will meet me at a scooter concert ;) be sure :thumbup:

Wednesday, May 19th 2010, 3:50pm

It is indeed very nice.

But to say the truth it is indeed a problem to sent much money to someone we did not know.
About eBay it is insured through PayPal.

You ain't stoppin' us now

http://freenet-homepage.de/Britt/

Wednesday, May 19th 2010, 4:34pm

I'm very interrested in this action because for almost 10 years I also have a hand signed guitar dated from the NTTC Tour in Poland '99 and I'm very curious fpr wich price such a item would be sold.

Sandra

20 Years of Hardcore!

Wednesday, May 19th 2010, 6:56pm

I think I would bid on an ebay auction (or an aution on any official auction site),but I can't risk a private sale
20 Years of hardcore!

Wednesday, May 19th 2010, 6:57pm

Thanks for your offers

Thank you for all your offers and your friendly messages. For more safety, especially for the byers, I´ve placed the guitar at ebay. You can find them on the german ebay page by searching for the key words Gitarre Scooter or Fire, my ebay name is uwep. Because of the incoming offers, I like to sell the guitar for 500-600 Euro .Send me your offer via ebay, the first one, who wants to pay this price will get this unique guitar. Good luck

Sandra

20 Years of Hardcore!

Wednesday, May 19th 2010, 7:29pm

Its good that are selling on eBay :)
20 Years of hardcore!

Wednesday, May 19th 2010, 8:07pm

Guitar is sold

Hi,
the guitar is sold to a fan from Great Britain. Thank you all or for the friendly messages. I wish you all the best
by
Uwe

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ® ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

Wednesday, May 19th 2010, 8:22pm

Fan from Great Brittain....hmmm....I have a feeling that I know who bought it :D :D Congratulations to the GB fan, I'm sure you will enjoy it to the max ! :thumbup:
H.P.'s "The Voice" - "The Myth" > He stands out all above the rest, blonder than the best! :D

Almanac

Junglist Soldier

Wednesday, May 19th 2010, 8:44pm

I hope the person who bought it enjoys it, it is a true historic piece :)
www.facebook.com/mraudity

Wednesday, May 19th 2010, 9:45pm

A fan from UK :D

I think we all know who it is. ;)

You ain't stoppin' us now

http://freenet-homepage.de/Britt/