Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Franz

Meister

• »Franz« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: DIAMOND s ARE MADE UNDER PRESSURE !

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 4. September 2010, 12:06

Next Album - PHOTOSHOOT

36%

- pictrue on a Beach! (5)

43%

- cover from a very great building..like utrott! (6)

7%

- In front of HPs house! (1)

14%

- Photoshoot.. on a Mountain! (2)

Hi guy s and girls:)
a long time till the next scooter single/ALBUM

but we can talk about it...till this

I think uttrot was a really nice cover!
..which shows the band in the right corner of it-where they are
MY QUESTION IS WHICH IDEA OF THE NEXT ALBUM-COVER DO YOU HAVE?
FCKFRVR

Samstag, 4. September 2010, 12:42

You only gave 4 options. None of those.

Samstag, 4. September 2010, 13:25

None of them.
I want a cool military base! Would kick ass :D
FASTER!!! HARDER!!! SCOOTER!!!

Samstag, 4. September 2010, 15:04

Grrrr... The title of this thread is extremely misleading.

Samstag, 4. September 2010, 15:29

Grrrr... The title of this thread is extremely misleading.
I see what you mean. :D I first thought he's giving us some links or something to a new photo session of Scooter for the next album.

Samstag, 4. September 2010, 16:19

Me too.

I'd need to hear some of the new samples to know what the album cover should look like, after all, it is a visual representation of the music ;)

Samstag, 4. September 2010, 17:48

Well, it isn't necessary to hear the samples. Sometimes, covers have no connection with the tracks.
Look at UTROTT. The cover shows three tough and stylish men with a beautiful radar station. A mature cover, really. But, if you listen to the tracks, you hear loads of rip-offs and immature HPV. Tracks don't show the guys' toughness and this style at all.
For me the cover can be different from the track style, so a cool military base can come 8)
FASTER!!! HARDER!!! SCOOTER!!!

Samstag, 4. September 2010, 18:11

Well, it isn't necessary to hear the samples. Sometimes, covers have no connection with the tracks.
Look at UTROTT. The cover shows three tough and stylish men with a beautiful radar station. A mature cover, really. But, if you listen to the tracks, you hear loads of rip-offs and immature HPV. Tracks don't show the guys' toughness and this style at all.
For me the cover can be different from the track style, so a cool military base can come 8)
Under The Radar Over The Top - I think the radar cover has a strong connection to the name of the album, but not only to its name. It's also a good connection with tracks like State Of Mind, Where The Beats..., Bit A Bad Boy or Metropolis. When I listen to these tracks, I also imagine the album's cover in my mind and so there creates a link between the songs and the cover for me. It's true that not every cover gets its meaning in the songs ( TSAMH for example), but I also think that the guys can't create an album art before they produce the songs or before they have at least some idea about the stuff going to be released.
We don't have any clue about the next album so we can't say whether a cover is appropriate or not. The only thing we can do is to hope/imagine/have preferences for a picture or another to appear on the front of the album/single.
Personally, I prefer the cover has logical meaning to the whole album. I want something with deep signification, something that makes sense, not a randomly chosen picture.

Samstag, 4. September 2010, 19:03

I want, that the cover was in style TSTE or MTG.

Samstag, 4. September 2010, 22:30

To me the most important thing is to see new photos of the guys. Hopefully in different places, wearing different, stylish clothes. :thumbup: I think BTTHJ had some serious, cool photos. Others have had them too, that's just a good example.

ROCHEN

caffeine addict

Beruf: shrimp catcher (it really kixx ass)

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 4. September 2010, 22:37

i thought "photoshoot" is the name of the new album LOL
#yesThisIsDawg

Blazkowicz

unregistriert

Sonntag, 5. September 2010, 00:35

WTF? There isn't anything yet finished and you guys talk already about the cover? Damn! Get a life... :rolleyes:

Sonntag, 5. September 2010, 00:44

something industrial, old warehouses, old machinery, lots of dark and shadows. Maybe a video that has something to do with the album cover as well this time. that would be nice for me :)

Sonntag, 5. September 2010, 00:53

Yup, the title is definitely gonna be misconstrued by most. I got all excited when I first saw this earlier, thinking there was some concrete news with the new album. Such a shame. And I'm in partial agreement with the Jedi Knight above. Honestly, I don't think I've ever even imagined discussing the photo shoots in the booklets. They've never even entered my consciousness-- they're just totally inconsequential to me. But if members wanna discuss it before any reliable information has been unveiled, they are quite welcome to do so. Ah, what the hell? I guess I'd want something beach/ocean related. It's probably the inner Owl City craziness within me...

Sonntag, 5. September 2010, 06:39

I'd love simple and at the same time rough artwork in a style similar to the artwork found in BTTHJ
disregard sleep - acquire tea

Sonntag, 5. September 2010, 08:00

Yeah, I actually quite like the sound of simplicity too. Something simple can have a much larger aesthetic impression than certain things that are overly intricate and unnecessarily complicated. I guess the better word would be stimulating. But I am somewhat fond of the iconic photograph used for the UTROTT album too; which, like the bold and simplistic ones, is capable of leaving a lasting impression. And I suppose the artwork has to be a suitable match for the general theme of the album, reflecting its style/genre. For the beach theme to work, the tracks would have to be uplifting and summery to work optimally. Well, in order for them complement one another. Me thinks so anyways.

Or you know maybe we should just get a life? :D

Sonntag, 5. September 2010, 12:18

I'd love simple and at the same time rough artwork in a style similar to the artwork found in BTTHJ

Well put -- exactly what I was thinking of but not clearly enough to write it down.

I think with some Scooter albums the photography reflects the album well, and with some others it doesn't as much. I'd need more thinking and eyeing the covers to know for sure. But anyway, if the photographer is good enough he/she can produce images with a large aesthic impression even if the subjects are in normal settings and in normal clothes. It could be interesting to see that, now when I think of it: pictures taken inside their very studio, the guys in their normal wear, black and white photographs with large (not knowing the photography terms here) scale of "colours", from the deepest black to whitest... white. HP leaning to a wall, smoke from his cigarette leaving a trail in the air. Rick sitting in front of a rack of synthesizers, looking preoccupied. Mike sitting on the couch near the aquarium, looking slightly gloomy as he often is in pictures.

Franz

Meister

• »Franz« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: DIAMOND s ARE MADE UNDER PRESSURE !

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 5. September 2010, 15:33

i thought "photoshoot" is the name of the new album LOL

..no
the next album get the name:
STUFF THE TURKEY IN THE HOT FLAME
;)
FCKFRVR

Sonntag, 5. September 2010, 19:25

Burn The Turkey :P

Nah, I have no idea. We'll have to wait and see.
- moments lost and time remains -

Beruf: shop assistant

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 5. September 2010, 22:48

Um... Nah... Better: Catch the Roadrunner! ;) :D

Hm... Pictures for the forthcomin' album. Difficult question! I think I need to hear some tracks from the album to get some impressions into my mind. Without it is almost impossible to say, what could be the best cover pic for a new album. Many things are depending on the sound from the new album. So what could it be? Hardstyle, Jumpstyle, House or whatever you want. And then can come ideas for the pictures.

I do it in the same kind. Listen to music, and then I got pictures in my mind what could fit to the sound I listen to. That's the best way I guess. And if you ask me, I'm waiting for a surprise regarding the pics for a new album. 8)
At the moment: Here is enough space for broken dreams! ;( ;( ;(