Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Sonntag, 19. September 2010, 23:56

Zitat

Almanac
No, FLAC is something another, cause vinyl is a kind of analogue sound, while FLAC is digital.

I want new album to be on a vinyl too))

And also I hope Scooter will once release all the slow-songs and instrumentals together in new arrangement on the vinyl.

The music itself is recorded into a 1411 kbps WAV, 44.1 sample rate WAV (or compressed from a 88 sample rate).

Either way, you get the same information be it on cd or vinyl or download (if you download lossless of course).

Analouge does sound different, but it's not necessarily better quality.

However, most download sites (itunes, amazon, etc) offer only VBR mp3 files, but sites like Junodownload and djshop.de and beatport offer WAVs.

I compress my WAVs into FLAC, so it reduces the size, maintains the lossless quality, and has great tag support :thumbup:

-Horseman-

Scooter Crew

• »-Horseman-« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 20. September 2010, 00:06

Zitat

Almanac
No, FLAC is something another, cause vinyl is a kind of analogue sound, while FLAC is digital.

I want new album to be on a vinyl too))

And also I hope Scooter will once release all the slow-songs and instrumentals together in new arrangement on the vinyl.

The music itself is recorded into a 1411 kbps WAV, 44.1 sample rate WAV (or compressed from a 88 sample rate).

Either way, you get the same information be it on cd or vinyl or download (if you download lossless of course).

Analouge does sound different, but it's not necessarily better quality.

However, most download sites (itunes, amazon, etc) offer only VBR mp3 files, but sites like Junodownload and djshop.de and beatport offer WAVs.

I compress my WAVs into FLAC, so it reduces the size, maintains the lossless quality, and has great tag support :thumbup:
No, music itself is recorded into a 24bit/192kHz (or at least 96 kHz).

I think it must be clearly that if the album have been released on vinyl, it won't be 16bit/44kHz (like cd).

Also I want to add, those wav files of web-release of "The Sound Above My Hear" I dowloaded from Junodownload. :( Full story see above.
Scooter // Wicked & Wild Tour 2017/2018

Get the tickets here!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »-Horseman-« (20. September 2010, 00:27)

kelvo

Year 25, We're Still Alive!

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 20. September 2010, 00:41

i vote yes
its another wat to help scooter, but i think scooter vinals dont sell to well so maybe that is a reason why scooter dont do them anymore
TO THE EAST TO THE WEST TO THE NORTH TO THE SOUTH

Montag, 20. September 2010, 02:19

Another added perk of the vinyl is the beautiful album art in a huge picture, I've always loved that about vinyl :thumbup:

@Horseman

You are correct about the sample rates, but honestly sample rates can't be heard anyway. Most music is at 44.1, and most DAWs have that rate in as the preset for all recordings.

CHRISTIANE

HYPER HYPER FAN:-)

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 20. September 2010, 08:40

i love vinyls we need vinyls :love: :)
you will meet me at a scooter concert ;) be sure :thumbup:

RaV3R

The hardest belgian raver ...

Beruf: Woodworker

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 20. September 2010, 15:25

yeah, i want the next album released on vinyl !!! :D

Montag, 20. September 2010, 18:31

To me, vinyl is outdated. I understand the thing with the cover art being bigger, but... except that, what's so good with vinyl, instead of normal cd?
- moments lost and time remains -

Montag, 20. September 2010, 19:09

To me, vinyl is outdated. I understand the thing with the cover art being bigger, but... except that, what's so good with vinyl, instead of normal cd?

To some people it has a more sentimental value. Also some DJs prefer vinyl, but I'm a DJ and I use CDs and digital 100 % :thumbsup:

Scar

Moscow Posse!

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 20. September 2010, 20:02

No, the last single was "Ti Sento" (2009), the last album was "Our Happy Hardcore" (1996).

Didn't Scooter also released Mind The Gap on vinyl? It was a very limited edition, as I remember. Well, I saw it at discogs.com :))
ScooterPlanet.ru

Wickedpedia - many interesting facts about Scooter and their career. It's a project of scooterplanet.ru. Only Russian version available.

Scooter Planet @ Facebook

-Horseman-

Scooter Crew

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 20. September 2010, 20:40

Read my previous posts, I have already wrote about it.

No, the last single was "Ti Sento" (2009), the last album was "Our Happy Hardcore" (1996).

Didn't Scooter also released Mind The Gap on vinyl? It was a very limited edition, as I remember. Well, I saw it at discogs.com :))
No, it was "Who's Got The Last Laugh Now?". It was released on 7'' vinyl and contains 1:30 snippets from every track. Unfortunately, it wasn't the full album.

Get the tickets here!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »-Horseman-« (7. März 2011, 19:55)

Sonntag, 26. September 2010, 18:14

Voted for don't know, as I don't care if it's released on vinyl or not, since I've never owned a vinyl in my life. I had a few music cassettes, but CDs were taking over when I started buying music, so 99% of the music I've bought is CDs.
you sir, are an idiot

Dave From Sheffield

Volvo. A car you can believe in.

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 26. September 2010, 20:10

Absolutely! I love vinyls, they are the best way to listen music 8)
http://www.freewebs.com/scooterdave
-the only and official finnish Scooter fansite incl. the biggest Scooter-collection in Finland-

-Horseman-

Scooter Crew

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 15. April 2011, 14:22

Hmm... "Friends Turbo" is the third single, which wasn't released on vinyl. I know that "The Sound Above My Hear" and "Stuck on Replay" weren't so successful in music charts, but whether it mean that Scooter will not release their music on vinyl (even singles)? To tell the truth, I don't buy cds (and won't buy them), I buy only vinyls.

Get the tickets here!