Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

DJMev

Fortgeschrittener

• »DJMev« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Composer

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 28. Mai 2011, 06:49

Posse Drums

Rotty,

What's happening with Posse Drums? If you could let us know that would be tops! I know you're no longer registered, but maybe someone that knows him can ask him? Sandra?

Cheers,
Jeff

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »DJMev« (28. Mai 2011, 15:28)

Ramland

unregistriert

Montag, 30. Mai 2011, 11:35

We don't need Rotty to start a new PD Episode. Anyone, who just opens the thread, is creating the new PD Episode.

If noone did that by the end of the week, I'll stand the last line of defense and do it myself.

Imre -SP-

aka. DJ Flatline

Beruf: owner of Scootertechno Hungary

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 30. Mai 2011, 11:47

If you really plan to start a new compilation series, at least give it anoter name. "Posse Drums" was started by Rotty.
Maybe we can have a poll to choose a new name.
[ Scooterfans With Attitude ]

DJMev

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 30. Mai 2011, 11:59

Hey,

Imre, totally agreed, I'd like to continue with Posse Drums, but would like to hear from Rotty first. A new series sounds like a good idea too with a poll for the name selection. I'm keen as anything to host and create a small website for it. I wanted to continue PD and create a website for that, but that's Rotty's decision...

What do you think? Who would be up for a new series? What would you call it? Anyone?

Cheers,
Jeff

Ramland

unregistriert

Montag, 30. Mai 2011, 12:09

Does Rotty have any rights on the name now? I always thought the Posse Drums was some kind of Creative Commons stuff. Uncommercial, free, likeable music. No commercial rights on anything. I am definitely for keeping the name, for everyone knows what's going on.

I would also like P|_|ssy Drums with a nice kitteh on the cover :thumbup: or the other way round. Kitteh Drums. Think about it! :D

DJMev

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 30. Mai 2011, 12:35

Hmmm...

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »DJMev« (30. Mai 2011, 13:23)

DJMev

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 31. Mai 2011, 10:00

Anyone keen to start a new series? Who's with me? What should we call it?

I'm thinking one every 3 months, is that too many?

Cheers,
Jeff

Imre -SP-

aka. DJ Flatline

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 31. Mai 2011, 17:26

One compilation a year, if you ask me...

Dienstag, 31. Mai 2011, 17:31

POSSE DRUMS ISN'T DEAD!

I may leaved the forum for personal reasons but the series won't die. It will be continued by me. I really thought to stop the compilation. One reason is for sure the last Episode where only a few bunch of people joined. I had also in mind to give the scepter of "my project" to some one else. But a decision is made: I will continue this project.

Posse Drums was just a small project at the beginning. I collected over the years many tracks by scooter fans and burned the best tracks on a CD. After four CD's I had the idea to start a contest where fans can send me their tracks. I made a compilation of it and publish these as download for all. But before Posse Drums was born, I started the Hands on Scooter contest. You remember that? This compilation with 13 fan remixes was very popular. Even 'illegal' MP3 sites released the compilation on their pages. I never thought that the Posse Drums series could be so popular. But this was just at the beginning. When you look on the release dates you see that the period for a new volume became longer. Also the number of artist which joined the series was shrank over the years (the lowest level was reached on the last volume).

What we need is a re-start for this series. The time where we can release 3 volumes each year are over. You must accept this. The artists aren't professional producers. They are just normal people who doing music as a hobby, not to earn money. I can't await every second month a new track from them. The pressure of time would be too high. The quality of the tracks would going down. That won't work. That's the reason why we should stay with the current release strategy. Two Posse Drums in a year are enough.

I really wanted to know which ideas you've got.

In the meantime, a small chronology
  • Posse Drums Episode 01 | Release: October 23rd, 2006
  • Posse Drums Episode 02 | Release: February 2nd, 2007
  • Posse Drums Episode 03 | Release: August 5th, 2007
  • Posse Drums Episode 04 | Release: December 21st, 2007
  • Posse Drums Episode 05 | Release: June 13th, 2008
  • Posse Drums Episode 06 | Release: February 6th, 2009
  • Posse Drums 2009 - The Summer Edition | Release: September 4th, 2009
  • Posse Drums 2010 - The Winter Edition | Release: November 8th, 2009
  • Posse Drums 2010 - The Summer Edition | Release: May 14th, 2010
  • Posse Drums 2011 - The Winter Edition | Release: January 8th, 2011

PS. Some people doesn't have respect. For example, the first comment after the introduction by Mev. Maybe this sounds arrogant but without me, a compilation like this wouldn't exist here. The other thread had also a comment which wasn't nice. But the person who did that believe that he must be third member of Scooter...

ROCHEN

caffeine addict

Beruf: shrimp catcher (it really kixx ass)

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 31. Mai 2011, 18:35

when it comes to quality of the tracks, i indeed do doubt its a matter of time.

speaking of me myself, it took me 3 months to create an average trance tune, but later 3 days to produce a real banger.
its only a matter of attitude towards the "hobby" of producing, nothing else! 4 posse drums episodes shouldnt be a problem, but after all u ve gotta decide.
#yesThisIsDawg

iCelebrate

unregistriert

Dienstag, 31. Mai 2011, 19:27

I suggest we call the next one "Gee Tee Age and Other Scootertechno Members"

Imre -SP-

aka. DJ Flatline

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 31. Mai 2011, 21:39

I suggest we call the next one "Gee Tee Age and Other Scootertechno Members"

Other? You're not even a "Scootertechno member" :D

iCelebrate

unregistriert

Dienstag, 31. Mai 2011, 22:33

I don't see your point. I am a member

DJMev

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2011, 06:34

Rotty,

Glad you're here!

Two episodes a year sounds spot on to me, if you can't get you're track ready for the first release, hopefully it'll be good to go for the second. Regarding ideas, I'd like to help out and create a small website for it, a website to help with the submission of tracks and other things. I'd really love to be a part of it. Let me know what you think. Plenty of ideas flowing for the site too.

Cheers,
Jeff

Ramland

unregistriert

Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2011, 19:31

I don't see myself as a third Member of Scooter. I don't think I could do that. What you don't understand, is me seeing things as they are. You created the Posse Drums, which is a great thing, but we theoretically don't need you, to keep it going. It's as easy as that.

It doesn't sound arrogant. Don't worry, Rotty. You did a great job doing all this, I'm glad you keep it up.

cheers

Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2011, 23:07

I don't see myself as a third Member of Scooter. I don't think I could do that.
This third member thing is dedicated to a another person, not you.

iCelebrate

unregistriert

Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2011, 23:57

He was talkin bout me

Ramland

unregistriert

Donnerstag, 2. Juni 2011, 02:52

Gosh, I thought I did something horribly wrong here. Thank god it's him.

Ramland

unregistriert

Freitag, 24. Juni 2011, 12:20

so yeah... will anything be happening here? I am eager.

Alucard

unregistriert

Freitag, 24. Juni 2011, 22:36

I would probably be in with a track. If i can get something together. :D