Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Samstag, 24. März 2012, 12:47

german users can't watch the concert on youtube :cursing:

le Rotty

unregistriert

Samstag, 24. März 2012, 13:35

german users can't watch the concert on youtube :cursing:

They can but only with a little trick. ;-)

Samstag, 24. März 2012, 13:39

A friend who was at Aachen yesterday told me they have cutted several songs : stuck on replay, sugary dip and beyond the invisible :(

Samstag, 24. März 2012, 14:41

wtf??????? X( X( X(

PrinceofCologne

First Chapter Fanatic

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 24. März 2012, 16:55

Why no slow song? ?(
I wanna hear Leave in Silence!
And Back in Time please with H.P. shouts! Without shouts its boring!

The Ejaculator

Fat Bastard

Beruf: Lap Dancer

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 24. März 2012, 18:09

+1,I wonder if it is different, they sometimes change it
@dave, i hope we have the same tracklist and length in london too

@Kelvo
I asked Rick this question after the gig in Hamburg and he said it will be the same less probably 3 tracks. From the looks of the reviews of last night they have already chopped some from the set so I'm hoping it will be the same, not Aachen - 3. One thing they all said though is that they're really looking forward to playing London :thumbup:
No! No! No fücking No!

Whenever people agree with me I always feel I must be wrong.

Sandra

Army of Hardcore

Wohnort: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Beruf: Whatever I want to do :)

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 24. März 2012, 18:50

It's a shame if they cut Stuck On Replay, but still a great track list.
Back in time was fantastic, a wonderful surprise :D , and also fantastic.... On the piano Mr Rick J Jordon!

Can't believe it's only a few weeks until London! :) :)
@Phil, Rick actually said how many tricks he thought they would play in London, I can't remember exactly what he said apart from probably being 3 tracks shorter, can you remember? I know it was in the 20's, I thought he said something like 24 instead of 27, but not sure
20 Years of hardcore!

Samstag, 24. März 2012, 18:56

pics from Aachen: http://www.5zwo.de/events/album/Scooter,450,10972,1 :thumbsup:

huge location!
...don't take life too seriously!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »ScooterPosseLeipzig« (24. März 2012, 19:04)

The Ejaculator

Fat Bastard

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 24. März 2012, 20:58

@Sandra - Yep, that sounds about right. I remember being surprised that it was pretty much a full set. Also agree with you about SOR :(
No! No! No fücking No!

kelvo

Year 25, We're Still Alive!

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 25. März 2012, 00:40

Why no slow song?
I wanna hear Leave in Silence!
And Back in Time please with H.P. shouts! Without shouts its boring!

i know, i miss the ballards at the tours now, but i will back in time is simply fantastic, a perfect full re edit of one of scooter's best instrumental b sides

A friend who was at Aachen yesterday told me they have cutted several songs : stuck on replay, sugary dip and beyond the invisible

as i expected, this is pretty normal.

Quoted from "kelvo"
+1,I wonder if it is different, they sometimes change it
@dave, i hope we have the same tracklist and length in london too

@Kelvo
I asked Rick this question after the gig in Hamburg and he said it will be the same less probably 3 tracks. From the looks of the reviews of last night they have already chopped some from the set so I'm hoping it will be the same, not Aachen - 3. One thing they all said though is that they're really looking forward to playing London

this is gonna be wicked, i hoped this was gonna be the case, i had visions it may have been a shorter show, but im proven wrong, wicked news.

It's a shame if they cut Stuck On Replay, but still a great track list.
Back in time was fantastic, a wonderful surprise , and also fantastic.... On the piano Mr Rick J Jordon!

Can't believe it's only a few weeks until London!
@Phil, Rick actually said how many tricks he thought they would play in London, I can't remember exactly what he said apart from probably being 3 tracks shorter, can you remember? I know it was in the 20's, I thought he said something like 24 instead of 27, but not sure

cant wait, only 7 weeks away, nice to see rick on the solo's.
TO THE EAST TO THE WEST TO THE NORTH TO THE SOUTH

Beruf: Student

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 25. März 2012, 10:01

Could anyone share the tracklists from Aachen & Saarbrucken please?:)
Fresh news about SCOOTER here:

VK: http://vk.com/scooter_official_page

TELEGRAM: https://telegram.me/scooter_official_page

Subscribe!

Sonntag, 25. März 2012, 19:33

Does anyone know how many people there were in Aachen & Saarbrücken?
RIOT>>

Sonntag, 25. März 2012, 19:35

Does anyone know how many people there were in Aachen & Saarbrücken?
@Aachen more than 3,000 people (http://www.aachener-zeitung.de/news/topn…n-Eissporthalle) - good sign! :thumbsup:

Sonntag, 25. März 2012, 19:38

PrinceofCologne

First Chapter Fanatic

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 25. März 2012, 20:57

I don't understand why H.P. don't shout to BACK in TIME like on the and the beat goes on Tour? It have much more energy with shouts!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5Y-MrJU5p4

Sonntag, 25. März 2012, 21:33

I don't understand why H.P. don't shout to BACK in TIME like on the and the beat goes on Tour? It have much more energy with shouts!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5Y-MrJU5p4

Sry, but Back in time is originally a full trance song, HP's shouting wouldnt fit to it. And instrumental songs in concerts are supposed to be played while H.P. can take a little break...

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »RattysInferno« (25. März 2012, 21:39)

PrinceofCologne

First Chapter Fanatic

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 25. März 2012, 22:02

watch my link RattysInferno! On this 1995 concert HP did shout to Back in Time and other instrumental songs and id did fit very good! :thumbup:

Sonntag, 25. März 2012, 22:48

After listening mp3 from Live stream i have to say awesome start with FasterHarderScooter (Dubstep edit'2012) but after this nothing special anymore. Nearly same tracklist like all the last time with exception of some Mash Up album tracks and 1 old instrumental. If they would work out more special versions like Faster Harder edit for every tour it could be a special feeling on every tour but this way it's getting boring very quick. So i'm quiet
disappointed about there announced never played tracks we will hear this time. Where are they? I just heard 1 track never played before.

Sonntag, 25. März 2012, 23:09

Tracklist Saarbrucken :

Intro
FHS
Ramp
The Only One
David Doesn't Eat
See Your Smile
Jump That Rock
The Pusher / FTM / Habanera / Call Me Manana
UFO Phenomena / Bang Bang Club
shake That
Jigga Jigga
The Leading Horse
It's A Biz
Back In Time
Jumping All Over The World
The Question Is What Is The Question
C'est Bleu
J'Adore Hardcore
Nessaja
One

---

Maria
How Much Is The Fish ?
Hyper Hyper / Move Your Ass

The Ejaculator

Fat Bastard

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 26. März 2012, 11:41

Arrived in Frankfurt for tonight's concert, will hopefully be one to remember :)
Not impressed they've dropped SOR from the setlist though, I know I'm in the minority but that works WELL live!
Anyway, dup dup... ;)
No! No! No fücking No!