Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

dancescooter

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 26. August 2011, 21:47

Miss gierig!Christiane

Sandra

Army of Hardcore

Wohnort: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Beruf: Whatever I want to do :)

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 26. August 2011, 21:55

I'm thinking about going to one of these concerts.
Which one would be the best choice, considering the arena and the capacity and so forth?

Hamburg ;)

Or Berlin :)
20 Years of hardcore!

Freitag, 26. August 2011, 21:55

I was going to go to Hamburg ... but now I am starting to think about Berlin instead. Been to Hamburg sooooo many times now ... might be better seeing a bit of Berlin again I think ...

Freitag, 26. August 2011, 23:01

I was going to go to Hamburg ... but now I am starting to think about Berlin instead. Been to Hamburg sooooo many times now ... might be better seeing a bit of Berlin again I think ...
I sort of feel the same about Hamburg, and my favourite part of Germany is the south, so I might go there for 1-2 concerts this time. I'm thinking about München and Kempten.

kelvo

Year 25, We're Still Alive!

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 27. August 2011, 01:50

im also thinking of berlin, mainly because it is the biggest venue, 17.000 spaces i read on the internet
TO THE EAST TO THE WEST TO THE NORTH TO THE SOUTH

manana79

Anfänger

Beruf: It sounds impressive, but in reality it's anything but.

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 28. August 2011, 20:31

It sounds like Hamburg is the best choice on the list? After this past year's shitty airline experience on the way to TSTI and missing out on the meet with forum members, I'm keen on going where most of you are planning on being and making up for it. What say you posse, Hamburg or Berlin?
It's nice to be important, but more important to be nice

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »manana79« (28. August 2011, 20:50)

Sonntag, 28. August 2011, 22:22

I'd say Hamburg. I think there'll be the largest amount of foreigners (and of course a big crowd of regular Germans too). I have a feeling that Hamburg will be one of the best of the tour -- it's the home city. Not to mention that it's the first show -- by Berlin, the last date, they might be a bit exhausted!

kelvo

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 28. August 2011, 23:37

fair point, im still thinking of either berlin or hamburg, berlin for its the largest venue, hamburg because it is the popular favourite and as said the home town

but count acid, as you say hamburg is the first show, scooter normally make this the biggest set list, but i always find the last show is the biggest push

Montag, 29. August 2011, 01:49

fair point, im still thinking of either berlin or hamburg, berlin for its the largest venue, hamburg because it is the popular favourite and as said the home town

but count acid, as you say hamburg is the first show, scooter normally make this the biggest set list, but i always find the last show is the biggest push
I think it's better for hamburg, cause it's the first concert and it's more exciting than the last I think... because scooter doesn't have any concert before, so it's the first and it's e experience for scooter... understand? :D

Montag, 29. August 2011, 09:55

^ Indeed. But there are also the 'dangers' of the first show: Will the sound work right? Will the effects? Etc. There's a chance that there will be small problems with the first show, since it's something they haven't yet ran through in the full scale, at that point. But then again they have a team and themselves with solid experience and all that, so there might not be any problems at all.

@kelvo: Both will likely be good. Berlin venue has a big capacity but I don't know if it will get a bigger crowd than Hamburg. So far the Berlin crowds have always been smaller -- and perhaps not even sold out. I'm not definite on that, but at least last time I managed to get a ticket to Berlin when Hamburg was already sold out a long ago. But the show should be good in either place.

manana79

Anfänger

Beruf: It sounds impressive, but in reality it's anything but.

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 29. August 2011, 17:25

Just purchased tickets for Hamburg and Frankfurt (since the dates are relatively close; I might as well get as much bang for my airfare buck). Hope to see you all there.
It's nice to be important, but more important to be nice

kelvo

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 29. August 2011, 23:03

thanks guys im more inclined to go hamburg, but i wil have to see how things go, with christmas coming up and a busy start to next year its looking tight

kelvo

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 29. August 2011, 23:33

for those who have laready recieved the tickets for this tour, i know sandra has, is it possible to have a scan/picture of the ticket on this site to see how it looks

thanks

Montag, 29. August 2011, 23:51

Who is looking for Kempten? I heard some good critic about big box arena! :)
I'ts all about the sound! :thumbup:

Dienstag, 30. August 2011, 19:17

I´ve got my tickets for Leipzig and Berlin already :thumbsup:

and I´m lusting to meet many dear friends there again
:) :) :)
:thumbsup: The Screaming Lord H.P. BAXXTER rules 4-ever - WICKEDDDD :thumbsup:

Dienstag, 30. August 2011, 20:17

Any idea where I can get any tickets for Tivoli Eissporthalle Aachen????

Greetz,
Thorsten

Dienstag, 30. August 2011, 20:39

www.eventim.de or www.ticketonline.de should work :)

welcome to the forum btw
disregard sleep - acquire tea

Sandra

Army of Hardcore

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 30. August 2011, 20:52

for those who have laready recieved the tickets for this tour, i know sandra has, is it possible to have a scan/picture of the ticket on this site to see how it looks

thanks

Mine are nothing special to look at - just the standard eventim.de tickets, not like the Inferno tickets
20 Years of hardcore!

Dienstag, 30. August 2011, 20:54

They'll be something special you will want to look at and make sure they are on your person come concert day though Sandra! :D

Sandra

Army of Hardcore

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 30. August 2011, 21:00

They'll be something special you will want to look at and make sure they are on your person come concert day though Sandra! :D

I know :) and they are special of course - in fact was just looking at them a minute ago! but they do just look pretty "normal" ;)
20 Years of hardcore!