Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Mittwoch, 26. Oktober 2011, 05:00

Close Your Eyes! A single please - or PLAY IT on the tour!

The thread about CLOSE YOUR EYES!

I f*cking want this song played on the tour!!!! Love it!!!!!

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ® ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

Beruf: Building designer & CAD-drawer :)

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 26. Oktober 2011, 08:29

Totally agree with that :) It's an amazing song than really needs to be played live, and if you ask me it screams to be the next single. It's just so awesome!!! 8)
"You've got the choice. Jaguar, (MG)-Rover, Bentley, Royce!" :D

Sandra

Army of Hardcore

Wohnort: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Beruf: Whatever I want to do :)

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 26. Oktober 2011, 09:10

One of my least favourite tracks on the album, I just reallly dislike the chorus
20 Years of hardcore!

Mittwoch, 26. Oktober 2011, 09:11

I hope they will... With my luck it'll be only DDE, SADARNR, and SD; the songs I like less... And TOO, which I've already heard enough.

Mittwoch, 26. Oktober 2011, 10:12

It could be a good single, reminds me of I'm Lonely.

Mittwoch, 26. Oktober 2011, 12:21

One of my least favourite tracks on the album, I just reallly dislike the chorus

same here

Mittwoch, 26. Oktober 2011, 13:02

Don't like the style of HP-shouting in the first verse and the rest is just too usual, nothing special.
Don't have to be beautiful...but it helps

Mittwoch, 26. Oktober 2011, 13:11

with a more powerful main melody, it'll kick ass live :thumbsup:
disregard sleep - acquire tea

Daniel

It's 6am in the morning, and we find ourselves somewhere in England

Beruf: Accountant....almost

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 26. Oktober 2011, 13:26

Totally agree with that :) It's an amazing song than really needs to be played live, and if you ask me it screams to be the next single. It's just so awesome!!! 8)

Same for me Ed, it's got to much potential especially if it's given the proper single treatment.

The Chaser

Where The Beats Never End...

Beruf: Working on some projects and searching for a job...

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 26. Oktober 2011, 18:12

I doubt they will release it as a single, but they should at lest play it live! :)
We don't need a knife, we don't need a gun...all we need is Scooter and some fun! :)

Ninja Elephant

Gentleman of the decade

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 26. Oktober 2011, 23:35

Agree with Sandra in a very big way. I don't like the chorus and the comparison to I'm Lonely is offensive to one of the best ever Scooter tracks. Amazingly inaccurate.
8o GET OUT, STAY OUT, AND CALL THE POLICE! 8o

kelvo

The Cherries Are Not Important!!!

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 27. Oktober 2011, 00:06

its a good song, certainly one of the best on the albums, and proberly the only one to have the rots treatment, to me this has a BTTHWJ jam build up to me,

as said, add a c part, and a little more energy and you have a classic scooter single
TO THE EAST TO THE WEST TO THE NORTH TO THE SOUTH

Freitag, 4. November 2011, 01:33

Thinking about C'est Bleu being the next single... Losing hope, I don't like hat song. Cheesy.

CLOSE YOUR EYES! Goddamnit!

kelvo

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 4. November 2011, 01:38

funny how a french fan doenst like this one, strange, but i guess its what you like and dont like,
no offence intended

i have to agree, i think close your eyes will make a great single, a few changes and a good video, i kinda had a live video felling would suit it best somehow
but i too hope this one makes a singe release, its my fave on the album

TechnoStud

Anfänger

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 5. November 2011, 01:59

Close Your Eyes is definitely one of my favorite tracks on the album. I think it would make a very strong single since it is fresh yet still has that unique Scooter sound. I can definitely hear that BTTHWJ build up in the beginning of the track that you mentioned, kelvo. I do agree with you that if you take the energy up a notch and add some sort of bridge or C-part, it would be perfect for a single release.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »TechnoStud« (5. November 2011, 02:15)

GeeTeeAge

unregistriert

Samstag, 5. November 2011, 08:58

Close your eyes sucks, so it will not be a single.

Duke of Zill

Frequent traveller

Beruf: Student

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 5. November 2011, 09:59

"Close your eyes" is not a bad song IMHO, but it's too similar to "The Only One". it would be bad to see 2 singles from the same album with the same beats. "CYE" has a great "trance" begining and great ending with that "soul is slipping away", so I have nothing against live performance instead of "TOO" live. It reminds me of "SOR" :P
X( As the struggle continues...there's No Fate. The Age of Love! :love:

kelvo

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 5. November 2011, 23:48

Close Your Eyes is definitely one of my favorite tracks on the album. I think it would make a very strong single since it is fresh yet still has that unique Scooter sound. I can definitely hear that BTTHWJ build up in the beginning of the track that you mentioned, kelvo. I do agree with you that if you take the energy up a notch and add some sort of bridge or C-part, it would be perfect for a single release.

couldnt agree more

Sonntag, 6. November 2011, 00:20

I think the "close your eyes" chorus in Beyond The Invisible is the better one.
- moments lost and time remains -

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 6. November 2011, 01:27

I think the "close your eyes" chorus in Beyond The Invisible is the better one.

"Beyond Your Closed Eyes" ;)
Scooter - Eine Band die sich immer verändert, aber trotzdem immer gleich bleibt!