Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Ninja Elephant

Gentleman of the decade

• »Ninja Elephant« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2011, 00:03

Deffinitive chart positions?

I didn't realise J'Adore Hardcore and I'm Lonely had done so well in the charts... can we have a deffinitive list of all the top chart positions? I'm curious and not sure where else to find the complete list. I'd imagine a few people will know... Ed. :P

Thanks.
8o GET OUT, STAY OUT, AND CALL THE POLICE! 8o

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ® ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

Beruf: Building designer & CAD-drawer :)

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2011, 00:12

Well, I do have a list on my PC on the 1st floor. :P But you might want to check www.musicline.de ;)
"You've got the choice. Jaguar, (MG)-Rover, Bentley, Royce!" :D

Sandra

Army of Hardcore

Wohnort: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Beruf: Whatever I want to do :)

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2011, 00:14

Scootertechno.ru has a pretty comprehensive list of chart positions for all releases in all countries :)
It's where i always look if I need any sort of info about releases :)
20 Years of hardcore!

Scooterworld

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2011, 00:15

Scootertechno.ru is our precious Scooter safe, filled with all important info there is 8)

Sandra

Army of Hardcore

Wohnort: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Beruf: Whatever I want to do :)

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2011, 00:16

Scootertechno.ru is our precious Scooter safe, filled with all important info there is 8)

yes 8)
20 Years of hardcore!

Ninja Elephant

Gentleman of the decade

• »Ninja Elephant« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2011, 00:35

Ok, so Germany only, Scooter singles =

Hyper Hyper #2

Move Your Ass #3

Friends #3

Endless Summer #5

Back In The UK #4

Let Me Be Your Valentine #14

Rebel Yell #8

I'm Raving #4

Break It Up #15

Fire #5

Age of Love #14

No Fate #39 ( X( )

How Much is the Fish? #3

We Are the Greatest/I was made for loving You #26

Call Me Manana #16

Faster Harder #7

Darn the Millennium #11

I'm Your Pusher #17

She's the Sun #41

Posse (I need you on the Floor) #7

Aii Shot the DJ #29

Ramp! (The Logical Song) #7

Nessaja #1

Weekend! #2

The Night #10

Maria (I like it LOUD) #4

Jigga Jigga #10

Shake That #8

One (Always Hardcore) #7

Suavement #22

Hello #14

Apache Rocks the Bottom #24

Behind the Cow #17

Lass Uns Tanzen #19

The Question is what is the Question? #5

And no Matches #9

Jumping All over the World #15

I'm Lonely #8

Whatever You Want #11

J'Adore Hardcore #12

Ti Sento #10

The Sound Above my Hair #35

Stuck on Replay #34

Friends Turbo #43

The Only One #45

David Doesn't Eat #67

C'Est Bleu #77

So, The Sound Above My Hair has turned the tide against Scooter! X(
8o GET OUT, STAY OUT, AND CALL THE POLICE! 8o

Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2011, 00:53

and I'm Lonely

It's a pity they don't play that song more often on concerts. IL is my alltime favorite single, I'd prefer this over TQ or JAOTW, we had those 2 too often already...

Zitat

So, The Sound Above My Hair has turned the tide against Scooter! X(

noone really expectet that song to have a good chart position. If I am right, Scooter even knew that this one wouldn't go that good. The really problem ist, that they have 5 flops in a row and the story continues... 8|

now the singles of WGTLLN? and TUAO weren't successful either, but as long as the tour is a success (and the WGTLLN? tour was it) I doubt they stop producing new material. Maybe someday artists who don't get hyped and overplayed everywhere will have a chance to enter the charts again, but for now I don't see any hope in the near future...
RIOT>>

Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2011, 08:59

Shake That #8

wtf? this piece of cr*p doesn't even deserve to be in top 100! :D

Alucard

unregistriert

Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2011, 13:48

Of course the singles went down... First they started cutting down mixes like the Trance-Atlantic (Club Mix) on the Suavemente single to save money, now they only have 2 track singles. It's no wonder that nobody buys them anymore.

Scooterworld

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2011, 15:40

Of course the singles went down... First they started cutting down mixes like the Trance-Atlantic (Club Mix) on the Suavemente single to save money, now they only have 2 track singles. It's no wonder that nobody buys them anymore.

You are right and wrong. More groups make nowedays only 2-tracks, and yet they seem to sell. But maybe with Scooter the majour selling point of singles was always the interesting tracklist with awesome B-sides and great mixes + a totally different single edit to the album version (which lately isnt the case anymore, the last track that was majourly changed was TSAMH, but the rest of the recent singles is a slogan: Album edit is almost single edit)u

Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2011, 16:51

The maxi singles were a highlight, now it's just 2-tracks, and the single version is too similar to the album version.
And with the 2nd track being a cra'ppy remix or an ordinary club/extended mix, it's no use.

I could be interested enough if the 2nd track was a good B-side, and the single was more different.
- moments lost and time remains -

Scooterworld

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2011, 17:05

I could be interested enough if the 2nd track was a good B-side, and the single was more different.

We fans are saying that for months and months, but nobody seems to listen to that :S ... but well, TSAMH had a totally different radio edit and a B-side, and yet it also didnt sell so well, so was the case with SOR, which also had a great B-side and package, but ok, SOR sold rather well compared to the rest of the singles. So the higher amount of tracks on the single must have helped SOR to sell more than TSAMH or TOO or DDE and so on ;)

Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2011, 17:09

TBH, the album version of TSAMH is better. The single version is nice, but IMO it's too much song-like and not enough Scooter-like, if you get it.

The single version is softer than the album version. It was also released too early, too soon after Ti Sento, and I believe that is 1 of the reasons. Maybe also too close on Xmas.

Franz

Meister

Beruf: DIAMOND s ARE MADE UNDER PRESSURE !

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2011, 17:47

I have never see the last videos on VIVA till yet !!

:evil:
FCKFRVR

Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2011, 18:29

I think they should avoid festivals for a whole year and concentrate for studio productions, I mean please...ZDF Fernsehgarten and Apres Ski Hits visitations are a shame for Scooter, they dont fit in that "DJ Ötzi" Genre...I have the feeling that mixing and producing new songs is only a part-time job for them nowadays...I know its their right to do such things for money, but please think about us core-fans who support you nearly 20 years... :huh:

kelvo

In Rave We Trust!

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 16. Dezember 2011, 20:08

Quoted from "Alucard"

You are right and wrong. More groups make nowedays only 2-tracks, and yet they seem to sell. But maybe with Scooter the majour selling point of singles was always the interesting tracklist with awesome B-sides and great mixes + a totally different single edit to the album version (which lately isnt the case anymore, the last track that was majourly changed was TSAMH, but the rest of the recent singles is a slogan: Album edit is almost single edit)u

it seems so, the singles were great, the extras made it worth while, but i download my singles, so i can get all the songs rather than half like today

TBH, the album version of TSAMH is better. The single version is nice, but IMO it's too much song-like and not enough Scooter-like, if you get it.

The single version is softer than the album version. It was also released too early, too soon after Ti Sento, and I believe that is 1 of the reasons. Maybe also too close on Xmas.

agree, i also prefer the more trance like TSAMH form the album to the already herd before single version, but i do like it.

and i agree the quick release was a mistake, it climbed and lasted longer with the promo it had in January, also the xmas rush didnt help, i recall it could have been in the top twenty if it wasnt for the extra xmas songs infront of it

and i fear the same has happended with CB too
TO THE EAST TO THE WEST TO THE NORTH TO THE SOUTH

Freitag, 16. Dezember 2011, 22:20

Yeah, the ideal release for CB would have been January, and then maybe IAB as tour promo in early March.

kelvo

In Rave We Trust!

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 17. Dezember 2011, 00:56

yeah, why go xmas release, but saying that, i seen the chart and i see no xmas songs, but a hell of a lot of other singles entered above scooter
TO THE EAST TO THE WEST TO THE NORTH TO THE SOUTH

Samstag, 17. Dezember 2011, 02:09

Whatever for me, I don't understand the big deal with alot of artists making dedicated Xmas albums and singles. I don't see what's so special about it. But I'm not very much into Xmas related stuff at all these days.