Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2011, 14:58

What do you think should be the next single-release?

There are many discussions about TBMU now - starting with chart-positions and style-mixes until questions about the future of our favourite band...
Imagine - you were a kind of their consultant or mentor - which track from TBMU should follow C´est Bleu as a new single?
:thumbsup: The Screaming Lord H.P. BAXXTER rules 4-ever - WICKEDDDD :thumbsup:

Imre -SP-

aka. DJ Flatline

Beruf: owner of Scootertechno Hungary

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2011, 15:22

None from the album. IF they do come out with another one, it will probably be It's A Biz anyway...
[ Scooterfans With Attitude ]

Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2011, 15:33

Sugary Dip, it has the good ol' Scooter power dipped in a new sound. I think it's great.
TURN UP THE BLASTER,
AND HEAR THE SHOUTS OF BAXXTER

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ® ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

Beruf: Building designer & CAD-drawer :)

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2011, 15:35

Yeah, when we would get a next single it will for sure be It's A Biz, because that one is already played in the clubs, so it would be strange if they would yet release another track as single. But as Imre said, the best is to stop with releasing singles from TBMU, because they sadly seem not to work at all, and it's not the fault of the singles itself, because the sound is good. But they simply dont sell, so does TBMU, so better move on instead of trying to revive an album that's sadly already "chart dead" for weeks....
"You've got the choice. Jaguar, (MG)-Rover, Bentley, Royce!" :D

Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2011, 15:48

It's A Biz has the most chart-potencial...

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ® ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

Beruf: Building designer & CAD-drawer :)

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2011, 16:05

It's A Biz has the most chart-potencial...

No doubt about that, and I would love a release of IAB, it's just that it would be a shame if this single from IAB would also fail. And to be honest, looking at the latest singles, no matter how the track is, it seems to fail. So better dont let fail this great IAB track, so that it will keep it's magic for us ;)
"You've got the choice. Jaguar, (MG)-Rover, Bentley, Royce!" :D

Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2011, 16:14

Sugary Dip, it has the good ol' Scooter power dipped in a new sound. I think it's great.

+1

Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2011, 17:00

Sugary Dip could work, but I think It's A Biz is more likely if they will release one more single from TBMU.
- moments lost and time remains -

transcore

Australian Scooter Ambassador.

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2011, 23:20

I really love Copyright... but as a single - no.

It's A Biz for sure has the most potential as a single. Also as it has been a previous hit in the past and Scooter have had success with this before like with Ramp.
They used to shout my name, now they whisper it.

Sandra

Army of Hardcore

Wohnort: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Beruf: Whatever I want to do :)

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2011, 23:40

If there is another single from TBMU then it's a biz, timed right to promote the tour :)
20 Years of hardcore!

Ninja Elephant

Gentleman of the decade

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2011, 00:20

It's A Biz? :thumbdown:

I've spent today listening to the TSTE album, plus the Night, Maria and Weekend singles plus the extended and club mixes, and B sides. That was Scooter at their peak. if they want to get back to chart success, bring back the trance.
8o GET OUT, STAY OUT, AND CALL THE POLICE! 8o

The Chaser

Where The Beats Never End...

Beruf: Working on some projects and searching for a job...

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2011, 11:09

Well, I would like Dreams to be released as the next single, but that won't happen. ;(
So, I agree with the Imre and Edgar...better stop with the releases from this album, and move to something new. But, if another single will be released, than yes...it will be It's A Biz. :)
We don't need a knife, we don't need a gun...all we need is Scooter and some fun! :)

Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2011, 13:20

I think IAB will be the 4th single, if they decide to reease one.
But in any case, it should be done closer to the tour. The tour starts on March 22, so late February or early March.

Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2011, 18:39

But in any case, it should be done closer to the tour. The tour starts on March 22, so late February or early March.

+ 1 :!:

I agree - the next single should be released closer to The Big Mash Up-Tour
:thumbup:
:thumbsup: The Screaming Lord H.P. BAXXTER rules 4-ever - WICKEDDDD :thumbsup:

Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2011, 19:33

next single after next single OMG :whistling:
what's the sense of releasing singles in same time and number like chinese kids get born? That's not the sense of producing music!
do you really expect huge hits from an album did only last 4 weeks in the charts? I think that was also new all-time negative record right?
First they have to produce a good successful album when they want have success with single releases again.

Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2011, 19:43

Maybe Dreams? But Close Your Eyes is the best track imo.

Freitag, 16. Dezember 2011, 16:46

No more singles from this already dead album it wont do anything good i am afraid. If they wants succes in the charts they have to go back and make tunes like ramp, nessaja, posse. This is the music the not so hardcorefans like from scooter. (and also some of the hardcore fans) :D

Freitag, 16. Dezember 2011, 17:03

Yes of course, Dreams would be my personal choice as well. But looking at things more objectively, it would be Sugary Dip.

kelvo

In Rave We Trust!

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 16. Dezember 2011, 20:32

well i think scooter may just move on to the new stuff now after the flop it has had
but its a biz is likely gonna be the choice if so

but others are in line too

1-dreams - scooter said themselfs this is their fav from the album, i will defiantly be played at the tour in 2010
2-its a biz - as said it has had the early promo in clubs and going by the chart positions it has gained its doing good enough to hit the top 40 for me
3-close your eyes - only because it has been added to the dream dance album
4-summer dream - again it was added to the future trance album

but this could have been an album promo stunt to help the sales

but it think scooter will go ahead and work on new stuff
TO THE EAST TO THE WEST TO THE NORTH TO THE SOUTH

Freitag, 16. Dezember 2011, 22:24

Yes, with a real promo boost, IAB coud perhaps make top 40 if released.