Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Montag, 13. Februar 2012, 15:53

New single its a biz (new version) - March 2012

has been announced on facebook page
Scooter fan since 1994. First saw them in Hamburg 2006, the best! WICKED!!!

Montag, 13. Februar 2012, 15:54

It's a Biz - NEU Single March 2012

It is official! Look at facebook.

Montag, 13. Februar 2012, 16:14

am so happy *__* :thumbsup:

Montag, 13. Februar 2012, 16:22

Yes, I just posted the FB status update in the Scooter Official topic.

About 45 min ago:

Watch out!!!:
We release the next Singel 'Its a biz' with a new version end of march.
- moments lost and time remains -

Montag, 13. Februar 2012, 16:29

@Sandra: We should choose one of these topics about IAB!

btw, great news!!
...don't take life too seriously!

Montag, 13. Februar 2012, 16:33

this thread was a minute earlier, so if someone could merge this and the other one: :thumbsup:

to the announcement:
I never expected this! I thought TBMU was done, but now I'm super curious of how this'll sound.
*prays for a club mix and b-side* :S
RIOT>>

Cold_Shadow

MODO! The Heart Of Hockey

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 13. Februar 2012, 17:50

I am so disappointed. :thumbdown: But I hope they mean that the new version is a completely new style.

Montag, 13. Februar 2012, 17:51

I am so disappointed. :thumbdown: But I hope they mean that the new version is a completely new style.

don't be disappointed before you've at least heard the new version :)

it could be prove to be Scooter-classic (althought I doubt it)
disregard sleep - acquire tea

Scar

Moscow Posse!

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 13. Februar 2012, 17:58

I don't think that the new version will be compelitely new style. Otherwise it's NO SENSE for Scooter to release this track as a single. They want the comercial success with it, that's why it's THAT style ;))) So there will be no style change on the single. But just some additions in the track maybe.
ScooterPlanet.ru

Wickedpedia - many interesting facts about Scooter and their career. It's a project of scooterplanet.ru. Only Russian version available.

Scooter Planet @ Facebook

Montag, 13. Februar 2012, 18:27

Tripple Yes, because:

1. they will release their best electro house-try as a single before giving up all efforts in this genre
2. it's no rushed release, there was enough waiting time between "C'est bleu" and "It's A Biz"
3. the announcement comes early which gives hope that they will return to their old release and promotion policy with this single, further the track has already been played in clubs

Cold_Shadow

MODO! The Heart Of Hockey

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 13. Februar 2012, 18:30

@Scar

Do you have a magic crystal ball? ;) You seem to be so sure. :)

Yes, I know what your mean. But we can't be 100% sure. This IS Scooter we talk about. I pray to God that this time they will do something completely different. A new Im Lonely (Single Edit). Would be nice!!!

redha

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: working

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 13. Februar 2012, 18:49

i hope im wrong...but i think the band puch to continue with this way i mean house and ....etc :!: :!: :!:
.."..i just want to live tonight ....dont care if you live or die so f*ck forever "

Montag, 13. Februar 2012, 18:49

I wouldn't get my hopes up concerning "new version" announcement...They've used the same words before releasing C'est Bleu and we've all heard how "new" that version sounds...

Scar

Moscow Posse!

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 13. Februar 2012, 18:53

Do you have a magic crystal ball? You seem to be so sure.

I said "I think" in the first sentence ;)
ScooterPlanet.ru

Wickedpedia - many interesting facts about Scooter and their career. It's a project of scooterplanet.ru. Only Russian version available.

redha

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: working

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 13. Februar 2012, 19:02

its a biz new version hardstyle + b-side i guess
.."..i just want to live tonight ....dont care if you live or die so f*ck forever "

Montag, 13. Februar 2012, 19:04

I wouldn't get my hopes up concerning "new version" announcement...They've used the same words before releasing C'est Bleu and we've all heard how "new" that version sounds...

I don't having heard them say new version of C'est Bleu?

I agree with you that it's just a cut down version of the album version though
disregard sleep - acquire tea

Montag, 13. Februar 2012, 19:41

I don't recall CB being announced as "new version" before the release. Just single release.
And it was just a cut and barely edited version. I hope IAB sees more changes, although it sounds almost complete to me. I don't know what could be changed for the better.
- moments lost and time remains -

Scar

Moscow Posse!

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 13. Februar 2012, 19:48

The "new mix" of C'est Bleu was annonced, not the new version ;)
ScooterPlanet.ru

Montag, 13. Februar 2012, 19:56

This is awesome news! :thumbsup: IAB was my favourite track from TBMU.

This IS the style Scooter should do if they want to success! Look at the charts!

I think It's A Biz will reach TOP10 easily! Scooter is still in da game! :thumbup:
I KEPT THE BANANA BOXES