Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Ninja Elephant

Gentleman of the decade

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 12. April 2012, 01:54

The club and extended mixes are banging, a welcome return to the classic Scooter sound. Just needed a B Side for a classic Scooter release. I love the single version of It's A Biz, I was a big detractor of the disappointing album version, but the single is up there as classic Scooter in my humble opinion. The extended version is certainly a welcome return to quality extended mixes. :thumbsup:

I only ever listen to the extended versions and the club mixes, so I'm happy.
8o GET OUT, STAY OUT, AND CALL THE POLICE! 8o

Dave From Sheffield

Volvo. A car you can believe in.

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 12. April 2012, 09:21

Here's a real club mix for yah! Released also in vinyl and with the passion, energy and power that seems to lack more or less nowdays... F.uck that dupstep s.hit!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOMayZgyLTo
http://www.freewebs.com/scooterdave
-the only and official finnish Scooter fansite incl. the biggest Scooter-collection in Finland-

Ninja Elephant

Gentleman of the decade

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 12. April 2012, 16:02

That is a forgotten gem. Cracking post. :love:
8o GET OUT, STAY OUT, AND CALL THE POLICE! 8o

kelvo

In Rave We Trust!

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 13. April 2012, 22:57

i agree, this IAB has a great extended mix, just a shame how it flopped in the charts again, matbe this is what we must expect in the charts these days
TO THE EAST TO THE WEST TO THE NORTH TO THE SOUTH

Freitag, 13. April 2012, 23:01

I think 1 of the reasons is the low level of promo. The lack of a B-side might also play a role.
- moments lost and time remains -

kelvo

In Rave We Trust!

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 13. April 2012, 23:04

yeah, i wonder why they stopped doing them, maybe they had no time, or couldnt think what to do
TO THE EAST TO THE WEST TO THE NORTH TO THE SOUTH

Freitag, 13. April 2012, 23:29

It shouldn't be too hard, I think. I dunno what the reason might be.
- moments lost and time remains -