You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

RaV3R

The hardest belgian raver ...

Friday, November 5th 2004, 10:53am

everybody his opinion :roll:

i like allmost all there songs!!!!
Tomorrowland was great !! 8)

Join The Belgian Page @ http://belgianscooterposse.groups.live.com

Friday, November 5th 2004, 1:15pm

Let him have his opinion guys. He is right, the style of music is a lot more chessy now, and scooter are more like a pop band nowadays.
And in the words of ttk, just dont buy it then :p.
-----> www.electro-heaven.com <-----

Zick Z. Zordan

Professional

Friday, November 5th 2004, 3:18pm

Quoted from ""WithTheDawn""

Let him have his opinion guys. He is right, the style of music is a lot more chessy now, and scooter are more like a pop band nowadays.
And in the words of ttk, just dont buy it then :p.

I still think that pop is something completely different.Fritney Fears is pop.

PascalD

Master

Friday, November 5th 2004, 3:20pm

I heard all songs again, and I must say, all exapt shake that are great!
Why yre you afraid?
WE NEED THE HAPPY HARDCORE!
Scooter are the best, forget the rest!
Posse, WE keep the spirit alive!

Zick Z. Zordan

Professional

Friday, November 5th 2004, 3:23pm

They're afraid because in song HP says Mission complete or sth. like that and they are afraid that is last album and end of Scooter.
Although I find it completely nonsense, he said Goodbye and similar words many times.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Friday, November 5th 2004, 9:05pm

Its really just a c##p. only 2 good tracks on the album : Trance-atlanic and average track The Chaser.
I dont understand why scooter spent time on tracks like suavemente, avenger's back, all i wanna do, panties wanted, shake that, my eyes are dry.

Zick Z. Zordan

Professional

Friday, November 5th 2004, 9:13pm

I don't understand how do you have "time" to write same reply for hundred times.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Friday, November 5th 2004, 9:15pm

developer, everybody have heard your opinion now, can you please shut up? Just a little. Or atleast critizise in a mature way.

Scar

Moscow Posse!

Friday, November 5th 2004, 11:33pm

"MTG" is a very good album. developer must grow up for tracks like "My Eyes Are Dry" for example. The only track that I don't like on the album is "All I Wanna Do".
ScooterPlanet.ru

Wickedpedia - many interesting facts about Scooter and their career. It's a project of scooterplanet.ru. Only Russian version available.

Scooter Planet @ Facebook

Saturday, November 6th 2004, 12:44am

Do you miss the instrumentals and non-commercial tracks like "Well done Peter"? Mhm...i'm glad that Scooter are producing more typical tracks now- when I bought Sheffield I expected to find a lot of tracks like I'm your pusher on it. But most of the tracks were very different from the typical style, many were good, but there was no track I wanted to hear about thousand times except I'm your pusher, now you get more typical sounds for your money!

Snejku

Professional

Saturday, November 6th 2004, 1:56am

Hm, Would a true Scooter fan hate all those tracks on this new CD ?
In conclusion, you're absoloutely wrong

RaV3R

The hardest belgian raver ...

Saturday, November 6th 2004, 2:13am

do somebody knows what is a real true fan ??? :D

if you look at all albums from scooter :), there all different but in my eyes there allways good!

but MTG is for me good to, if you hear add the samples... its just a mix off many genres :D

some people are really angry and they say: "this album is cr*p and sh*t ...." but were is the respect for Scooter???

maybe Scooter would post here a message and maybe explain why that they created such tracks... to all MTG-haters here.... :twisted:
Tomorrowland was great !! 8)

Join The Belgian Page @ http://belgianscooterposse.groups.live.com

Saturday, November 6th 2004, 2:16am

Quoted from ""Snejku""

Hm, Would a true Scooter fan hate all those tracks on this new CD ?

No, a true fan would give their true opinion, and not just say that they love it because it is from scooter.
-----> www.electro-heaven.com <-----

Saturday, November 6th 2004, 8:41am

I'm disappointed.

Trance-atlantic and Jigga Jigga are great (and maybe Shake That!)

After that is only OK tracks: One, My Eyes Are Dry, The Chaser, Panties Wanted.

But after that is crap. Especally All I Wanna Do and Suavemente are so stupid tracks.

Scooter - Mind The Gap 6/10 (I hate to write this)
Waiting for albums from Way Out West, Sasha, Second Sun, Airwave, BT, Quivver, Pendulum, Solarstone, Röyksopp and Massive Attack

Anonymous

Unregistered

Saturday, November 6th 2004, 9:08am

Quoted from ""TeChNo--RaVeR""

maybe Scooter would post here a message and maybe explain why that they created such tracks... to all MTG-haters here.... :twisted:

Yes! That what I want. I want to know what will be future of Scooter

Zick Z. Zordan

Professional

Saturday, November 6th 2004, 10:10am

Quoted from ""developer""

Quoted from ""TeChNo--RaVeR""

Yes! That what I want. I want to know what will be future of Scooter

They will make contract with you, and make music that you like, HP said on Viva hour ago.

posse_sweden

Intermediate

Saturday, November 6th 2004, 10:33am

Quoted from ""Zick Z. Zordan""

They will make contract with you, and make music that you like, HP said on Viva hour ago.

U jokeing right??
I LOVE TRANCE MUSIC & HARDCORE!!!

My Scooter site!

posse_sweden

Intermediate

Saturday, November 6th 2004, 10:42am

Quoted from ""Mr Hyper""

Do you miss the instrumentals and non-commercial tracks like "Well done Peter"? Mhm...i'm glad that Scooter are producing more typical tracks now- when I bought Sheffield I expected to find a lot of tracks like I'm your pusher on it. But most of the tracks were very different from the typical style, many were good, but there was no track I wanted to hear about thousand times except I'm your pusher, now you get more typical sounds for your money!

So locky u are but many dont LIKE what u say is typical, and how can u say this album are like shefield that album had trance and dance track.... This is more house, did u found a house track on sheffield???? No i dont think so.....
I LOVE TRANCE MUSIC & HARDCORE!!!

My Scooter site!

Le-Rav

Intermediate

Saturday, November 6th 2004, 10:50am

No definitely NOT the worst Album but too much Coverversions and some bad Tracks like "Shake that!" and of course "Suavemente". That sounds so fashioned ugly. I get vomit :-( Sounds like Enrique Iglesias on XTC.
But all in all there some great surprises like "All I wanna do", "The Chaser", "My eyes are dry" and I like the Cover of "Stripped". OK it sounds nearly 1:1 to DM but it`s a very "warm" version. I of course like Trance tracks like "The Chaser" or "Trance-Atlantic".

Ratty

Professional

Saturday, November 6th 2004, 12:31pm

[quote="Le-Rav"]No definitely NOT the worst Album but too much Coverversions and some bad Tracks like "Shake that!" and of course "Suavemente". That sounds so fashioned ugly. I get vomit :-( Sounds like Enrique Iglesias on XTC.
But all in all there some great surprises like "All I wanna do", "The Chaser", "My eyes are dry" and I like the Cover of "Stripped". OK it sounds nearly 1:1 to DM but it`s a very "warm" version. I of course like Trance tracks like "The Chaser" or "Trance-Atlantic".[/quote]
agree,