You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sandra

I used to be a raver with neon coloured hair!

Location: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Tuesday, October 15th 2013, 11:39pm

As for me, I will stay, no doubt about it, and I hope most of my fan-friends will also stay with Scooter ;)

As for me - I will hear the music before I decide - I will only stay if I like the music
20 Years of hardcore!

Chreddy

Trainee

Wednesday, October 16th 2013, 12:01am

Is it official that the album is delayed? Or is it just a guess?
I can't find any official info on it, no matter where I look. Hopefully somebody around here knows anything? :)

Wednesday, October 16th 2013, 12:06am

I think the best before that tell "Without Rick, it's the end of Scooter!"
I want you tell that wait until you listen to songs from the fifth chapter future before saying if it seems that Scooter is not really the true Scooter.
Staying positive even if of the new one is a shock for everybody that is normal, it is still there until the end of 2014.
And do not forget that in early 2014 the album was produced still with Rick, which still sound good, i'm sure.

The new album in 2014, it's on the facebook official Scooter ;)
We gonna take you to another dimension, i speak to the music, where the beats never end...UTROTT :love:

Ninja Elephant 87

Spit Fire Every Line

Wednesday, October 16th 2013, 12:48am

Scooter will always be my favourite band ever. I hope Chapter 5 lives up to the heights of the first 3, and some of Chapter 4, but if not it doesn't change the past.

Rick J Jordan = Music genius. :love:
:!: THE CROWN IS ALREADY MINE :!:

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ® ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

• "Scooterworld" started this thread

Wednesday, October 16th 2013, 9:02am

As for me, I will stay, no doubt about it, and I hope most of my fan-friends will also stay with Scooter ;)

As for me - I will hear the music before I decide - I will only stay if I like the music

H.P., Michael and Jens are still there, so still 2 founders of the band are there and Michael already for like 7 years, but ofcourse Rick should in the ideal world be still there too, but he isnt sadly, noone can change that.... but it's still Scooter, although a somewhat different one due to the important Ricky missing. So if you have a heart for Scooter, you will still have that heart also after Rick left them... I have atleast.
H.P.'s "The Voice" - "The Myth" > He stands out all above the rest, blonder than the best! :D

Intermediate

Wednesday, October 16th 2013, 9:25am

H.P., Michael and Jens are still there, so still 2 founders of the band are there and Michael already for like 7 years, but ofcourse Rick should in the ideal world be still there too, but he isnt sadly, noone can change that.... but it's still Scooter, although a somewhat different one due to the important Ricky missing. So if you have a heart for Scooter, you will still have that heart also after Rick left them... I have atleast.

In the ideal world Ferris would be there to ;)

Wednesday, October 16th 2013, 9:42am

Wouldn't it be great if Axel would rejoin Scooter. This would be the most likely version, of a former band member returning. I think Axel and Scooter did not split on bad terms, afaik. Axel always stayed true to a hard and fast Scooter-like sound.

Scooterworld

Wednesday, October 16th 2013, 9:56am

The loss of Rick is a huge loss to the band and to us fans, no doubt about it :( But let's dont judge the 5th chapter yet, first lets see how the album will be, and normally there should be quite alot of tracks on it still made together with Rick, I would think, atleast considering they are working already on it for several months now. This time the member change is harder and more shocking as the previous 3rd member changes were, because it's now the 2nd member, which was there from the beginning, that left, and will be replaced, or not replaced, that's to be seen.
I would think Jens would be good to join Scooter on coverpics and concerts, but well, he has I suppose not that much time, so that wont happen, but he would be the most logical member to get visible now I would say, to stand on Ricks place, as one of the original founders next to H.P.
H.P.'s "The Voice" - "The Myth" > He stands out all above the rest, blonder than the best! :D

Xer

Master

Wednesday, October 16th 2013, 1:05pm

I'll start by venting....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe Rick is leaving, after all these talks how Scooter is his baby and project and etc and he will never leave..
Of course he probably has enough for early retirement...

I don't know , I think sometimes also in usual workplaces when the boss brings in the new guy-the old guy feels like he's 5th wheel and not good enough, maybe in Scooter the 3 bosses are H.P,Rick and Jens, and 2 of them (H.P and Jens as majority) decided to bring in DDY, something Rick maybe felt offended by like he is not good enough for modern music so he decided to leave and not waste his efforts on arguing with the majority (H.P and Jens as founders, leaving Michael aside).

Micharl probably is something like the employee who is not cold and not hot from bringing DDY, if he helps him with music and he still gets his cut...

I agree with Count Acid about the visuality of the concerts like pyros, video-art work -since it was all Rick's input on the video sequences on the tours and etc...

I understand Rick, maybe Rick will make his own music which for sure I will follow, would be good if Rick joins Ferris- since he has not got the beef with him and there will be 2 versions of Scooter sort to speak... just a pipedream

I feel bad about those news for sure,but also in Scorpions many guitarists and drummers left and were replaced by others and still the band exists for its core main guitarist and singer-with other members...and still make good music..

I feel bad now since I will probably not get to see Rick performing once again as I'm not planning on 2014 20 years tour...

Oh man,so many memories of Rick's music...

Sht

P.S. Now the title of this thread is not correct :(
TURN UP THE BLASTER,
AND HEAR THE SHOUTS OF BAXXTER

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Xer" (Oct 16th 2013, 1:25pm)

Wednesday, October 16th 2013, 6:09pm

I can't believe Rick is leaving, after all these talks how Scooter is his baby and project and etc and he will never leave..
Yeah, I think I've even heard all that stuff not too long ago (and before too), and he has seemed enthusiastic in interviews and so on... He has always said how the project is very important to him and it's obvious he's proud of it. And that he has no plans for any solo stuff. Of course he had to say that if the plan was to not reveal his leaving at the time of the question, but it indeed makes one think if there is something going on we don't know about... If he had not planned leaving now...

For example, this interview was conducted by Russian fans just a week ago (published 10.10.2013):

Quoted

Q: Questons for Rick. Do you plan to release a solo single or album?

Rick: Nothing planned.
:|

Xer

Master

Wednesday, October 16th 2013, 7:11pm

Yes,that's what I mean.
The Russian Posse interview-semi official as they might be don't anticipate such storm...

But I think If H.P +Rick are Scooter, and then one member of the team starts bringing new members to the team without considering the other co-founder ideas is not working for the best.

So, bringing all those producers in, so Scooter isn't Scooter quite exactly as it was before, maybe Rick didn't want to be acknowledged as part of the recent failures, maybe he opposed to new producing directions of the extra producers and didn't want anymore that the failures of new people in Scooter be associated with him, maybe it is not how he has see Scooter developing.

But also Aerosmith argued a lot and Steven TYler left the band while making the last album, and then after some time he came back and they completed the album bit later and touring and everything is OK.

I hope in Scooter the door will always be open for Rick, maybe he will take some time off and then come back, I mean he's not 50 yet what will he do for the rest of his life,he really must re-invent himself if not going back to Scooter, but how? He is not a DJ...like Sash reinvented himself with all the 90s parties and DJing and still continues..

Hard to think of all possible outcomes...

One outcome is we have 100 people browsing the forums today :D
TURN UP THE BLASTER,
AND HEAR THE SHOUTS OF BAXXTER

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Xer" (Oct 16th 2013, 7:30pm)

Big J

Beginner

Thursday, October 17th 2013, 12:41pm

Unlike other ex-members, I see Rick will still have a chance to come back. Perhaps on day we will have a great news about him re-joining the band again.

Besides, does he even need to work anymore?

Thursday, October 17th 2013, 1:53pm

Does he? I would guess that Rick (or HP for that matter) never needs to work again, but he just doesn't seem the type to do nothing all day. :)

Thursday, October 17th 2013, 4:38pm

They call it Scooter the 5th Chapter
I call it H.P. Baxxter feat. United Kontor Records producers

So 20 tracks shouldn't be very hard to create after like it seems the whole Kontor Records DJ and producer work force did get the order to produce tracks for a new (Scooter) album

hanspetergerdes

Intermediate

Thursday, October 17th 2013, 10:51pm

Das neue Album kommt nicht mehr Dieses Jahr

Frühjahr 2014

bis jetzt sind H.p und Michael Aleine sie wissen selber nicht wer rick erstetzt

also laut info ist h.p und michael aleine aber sie wollen weiter machen
Scooter wissen selber nicht wer rick sein platz ein nimmt

http://www.express.de/promi-show/nach-20…6,24658506.html

Scooterworld

Friday, October 18th 2013, 2:09pm

Nobody knows if Rick left because of oher producers that were helping out, or if he actually did agree with the band on that "new" way or even asked himself for help So for now we can only see as reason the reason stated in the press-statement. Thinking is 1, proof is another, so as long as the contrary isnt proved, I stick to the official reason of Rick leaving, and think we all should, because one can think of thousands of "conspiracy theories" regarding this matter ;)

Friday, October 18th 2013, 9:04pm

If the 5th chapter is without rick than it would be a silly album if he did work on the album. And if no new member yet, than who will make new tracks after the tour to complete the album.
Sad that my predictions came through. I said that for release at the end of december should have been finished for 90% before the Russian-tour started or it wouldn't be finished on time. It was never planned to release it in December, just marketing. Don't forget that for TBMU they needed more than 1 year and it was only 15 tracks... I just hope they play something new or change the playlist for the Russian-tour. And i hope we'll get more than 1 new track on the January-tour. But i'm losing my faith in it((
scooter,come back to belgium!!!

Scooterworld

Friday, October 18th 2013, 9:08pm

And i hope we'll get more than 1 new track on the January-tour. But i'm losing my faith in it((

There is always some possibility som MFABNO album tracks will be played, they would also be new to a concert :) I would guess IARB and TAYL or Overdose are candidates for that ;)

PrinceofCologne

Master of Rave

Saturday, October 19th 2013, 12:42pm

bis jetzt sind H.p und Michael Aleine sie wissen selber nicht wer rick erstetzt

also laut info ist h.p und michael aleine aber sie wollen weiter machen
Scooter wissen selber nicht wer rick sein platz ein nimmt

http://www.express.de/promi-show/nach-20…6,24658506.html

Also dann frage ich mich aber wieso DDY schon längst im Scooter Studio am neuen Album arbeitet und den Fans Informationen darüber gibt??? Das ist doch wieder nur die halbe Warhheit die sie da verkünden.... :sleeping:

Quoted

Philip Speiser (DDY)

about new Scooter album:

[Thanks to Dave =BASS= Parker & Scar]
The album will include twenty unique
new tracks. No reworks of old tracks or anything.

Some of you might be afraid, that it
will be an Electro House album, but that's not correct. Dirty Disco
Youth is only one project of mine; I produced a lot of different
stuff for other people.

Of course the album will have an up
to date dance sound and will contain big room elements and stuff.
But especially I want to keep the typical Scooter energy we all
love. Most of the tracks so far are 138 bpm or faster. The album
will maybe be more Scooter than some of the latest tracks. That's
the ambition. It will contain some different styles and also some
old school elements in a modern outfit.

Be prepared for some hard kick
drums, energetic chords and hypnotic vocals.

All the best and I'm sure you will
have some fun with the new music.
The Rick, the Ferris, and MC H.P. = Scooter

http://videobam.com/qImaw#

soundnoizer

Professional

Saturday, October 19th 2013, 1:30pm

According to this website, the tracks on the new album Will still be Ricks!

http://www.oe24.at/musik/pop-rock/Scoote…o-aus/119510317