Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Samstag, 2. November 2013, 20:19

can't believe I'm older than the next band member - oh dear
disregard sleep - acquire tea

Sandra

Army of Hardcore

Wohnort: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Beruf: Whatever I want to do :)

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 2. November 2013, 20:37

Welcome Phil - I await the 5th chapter with interest :)

And as for the age difference? I remember Rick once saying to me that age is just a number :)
20 Years of hardcore!

Samstag, 2. November 2013, 20:43

Heath Ledger is still alive!

DDY:

HL:

(And Michael looks a bit like the soccer star "Luis Figo" - Does KONTOR collect retired stars as Scooter members for better promotion.? If so HP will be replaced by Elvis in the beginning of Chapter 6 ;) )

Samstag, 2. November 2013, 21:07

We will see. I hope, we'll get some energetic non-mainstream tunes!
I don't wanna listen to Scooter in house-electro-style :cursing:
...don't take life too seriously!

Samstag, 2. November 2013, 21:14

He loks like he is 17.

Samstag, 2. November 2013, 21:36

Crickey, I must be getting old if members of Scooter are becoming younger than me! :D

But seriously, the test is in the music of the fifth chapter which we haven't heard yet, that is the key. I sincerely wish him all the very best in being part of the team that takes Scooter forward into the future. :)

DJ Sheffield

unregistriert

Samstag, 2. November 2013, 21:43

:) :)

gerryk3000

Faster Harder Scooter!

Beruf: Customer Service

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 2. November 2013, 21:50

the age thing doesnt bother me (much), alot of young producers can make good stuff, e.g. avicii,hardwell, martin garrix who is only 17.just have to wait and see what happens,dont be too quick to judge

Samstag, 2. November 2013, 22:43

the age thing doesnt bother me (much), alot of young producers can make good stuff, e.g. avicii,hardwell, martin garrix who is only 17.just have to wait and see what happens,dont be too quick to judge

Good point Gerry, the proof will be in the music of the fifth chapter. :)

The Ejaculator

Fat Bastard

Beruf: Lap Dancer

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 2. November 2013, 23:22

Oh well, worst fears have come true. I've been through his stuff and although some of it's OK, the bulk of it's cräp. I really don't want Scooter releasing sh1t like that. Thank god for the back catalogue.
No! No! No fücking No!

Whenever people agree with me I always feel I must be wrong.

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ® ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

Beruf: Building designer & CAD-drawer :)

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 2. November 2013, 23:59

HP, Michael, Jens and DDY working together will for sure result in totally different stuff than DDY's solo stuff. If it will be to your taste, to my taste or to our taste, only time will tell. Right now it's too early to judge, we havent heard any new Scooter track yet ;)
"You've got the choice. Jaguar, (MG)-Rover, Bentley, Royce!" :D

Sonntag, 3. November 2013, 00:07

"Dirty Disco Youth is a dance music project by 22 year old music producer and songwriter Phil Speiser.
Born and raised in Vienna, Austria he is now living and working in Hamburg, Germany.
After teaching himself classical instruments and music production phil founded In 2006, as an 15 year old Dirty Disco Youth. First international bookings, releases and remixes for big acts have only been a short matter of time. The release of his EP ...Off on Steve Aokis famous Dim Mak Records, in February 2010, finally made him one
oft he most promising talents in the electro scene. In 2010 Phil released his Love Ep with a big remix package on Oh My God It's Techno Music. In 2012 he returns with a bunch of new music and released on Dim Mak ("Drive"), Spinnin' ("Up Rock!"), OMGITM ("THREE OH THREE") and Onelove ("Till We Drop")."

So in 2010 he produces Techno-Music. He isn't only a House-DJ :)

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 3. November 2013, 00:58

So in 2010 he produces Techno-Music. He isn't only a House-DJ

Yes, he said in an interview you can found at http://www.scooterplanet.ru/index_eng.html there will be no electro house on the new album. every track is 138bpm or higher.
<,=<)))

Sonntag, 3. November 2013, 01:05

So in 2010 he produces Techno-Music. He isn't only a House-DJ

Yes, he said in an interview you can found at http://www.scooterplanet.ru/index_eng.html there will be no electro house on the new album. every track is 138bpm or higher.

Michael said that there will be some tracks in big-room style

Sonntag, 3. November 2013, 01:23

Haha, I already got a autograph from Phil on my Kontor Compilation :thumbup:
»Lucas17796« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • 5941821407065809234.jpg

Kelvo

In Rave We Trust!

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 3. November 2013, 02:38

I think we all knew this was coming so its not such a surprise, should be very interesting to see how this new album will sound.

Don't be quick to judge as everyone thought the same when Axel, jay and Michael joined and in the most parts it turned out alright, let the music be the judge of how it will sound, I think we can all agree the 5th chapter is going to sound very different from anything we have herd from scooter before and we all may be very surprised.
TO THE EAST TO THE WEST TO THE NORTH TO THE SOUTH

Sonntag, 3. November 2013, 11:28

Sorry but DDY is an SKATER, not an SCOOTER- guys with such look make normally hip hop or rap, not techno. :(

i am very excited about the album and afraid too. if its bad, then my scooter era since 1994 is really over sadly.

Sonntag, 3. November 2013, 11:33

So? What does his looks and appearance have to say for what music he makes?
- moments lost and time remains -

Sonntag, 3. November 2013, 11:46

Guetta has long hair too ;-). And bases on looks Jay didn't fit as well. But now it are looks, age and someone who thinks hardstyle was made in the 90s. Sweather Weather was ok, but u'm not sure how he will make scootertracks. For nowadays style he has experience but only Rick knows how to make the typical scootereffects. I think within 2 weeks we'll see the new vid. Unless they want to fuk up promo again. Than it's all over and there won't be a second album for Phil and a next one for Scooter anymore...
scooter,come back to belgium!!!

Beruf: Legal Judiciary

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 3. November 2013, 12:20

Let me get this straight: when Hyper hyper came out, he was 3 years old? :D