Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Sonntag, 3. November 2013, 12:22

Can he do the mastering? Cause i think the other ones can't...
scooter,come back to belgium!!!

StadiumCheckerDJ

unregistriert

Sonntag, 3. November 2013, 12:33

So, now that this news has been confirmed, I must say I'm really excited for the new member Phil Speiser. I eagerly await the fifth chapter and the new album. Also I'm really curious about the future live performances with Phil behind the keyboards :-) I'm sure it will be a new awesome beginning for Scooter, just like the other 4 chapters ;-)

Sonntag, 3. November 2013, 13:36

Three things arepromising. At first: After Michael he is the first new member that has a broader reputation before his entry in Scooter. Secondly he has songwriter skills and last but not least he is really an insider in modern club music and not only an old rave guy who tries to imitate it for better success. But Is he also familiar with the classical Scooter sound and spirit? Can the mixture of HP, Michael, Jens and him (and maybe a possible tution by Rick during the last year) result in a good mixture of the good old Scooter sound and modern elements? Time will tell...
One thing is sure: If they want to release the first single from the upcoming album in the beginning of December promo should start soon and widely-spreaded (internet PLUS "classical" channels like radio and music television). It's very important to show the world that Scooter are back with a new chapter and a sleepy chapter opening can mean its quick end.

Sonntag, 3. November 2013, 14:01

I see yesterday was some Kontor party called Pioneer Alpha where ATB, DDY,Jay played and many others from Kontor I assume.

I wonder hear his set, see what is his tendency...

I just thought that sometimes Scooter reworked classics they liked like IWMFLY,Sex Dwarf,Rebel Yell,Jump that Rock
But whatever music DDY grew up upon-can't be called classic yet-as it is still too recent...and can't be that interesting to rework

Anyway, Thank God I had what is now the only opportunity to see Rick performing live in 2008. A history for me.
TURN UP THE BLASTER,
AND HEAR THE SHOUTS OF BAXXTER

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Xer« (3. November 2013, 14:42)

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ® ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

Beruf: Building designer & CAD-drawer :)

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 3. November 2013, 15:41

but only Rick knows how to make the typical scootereffects

Dont forget that Michael is already since 2006 with Scooter, so he has for sure learned all from Ricky already + Michael himself was also a 90s artist, also making some happy hardcore in the past, and later more house. So don't forget his experience and input in Scooter. I bet he knows Ricky's secrets, as he and Ricky have worked together many many years . And Michael can teach/show it to DDY again, so the skills are still in the band :)
"You've got the choice. Jaguar, (MG)-Rover, Bentley, Royce!" :D

Sonntag, 3. November 2013, 16:10

:)
»Beatenvoy« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • image.jpg

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Beatenvoy« (3. November 2013, 16:19)

Sonntag, 3. November 2013, 16:19

It also could be a part of the problem.
I mean when Axel for example replaced Ferris, it still was "Let's try something new" in the studio-I remember in so many interviews how they were so excited about the HMITF "cow bells " effect they made...
Now when Rick leaves it feels like "OK,these are the usual buttons you have to press" -kinda "Scooter 101 class" for the new kid.

Sorry,he's younger than me-he'll always be a kid to me when it comes to Scooter.
TURN UP THE BLASTER,

Sonntag, 3. November 2013, 19:16

Probably we now have a positive side effect. Maybe Phil makes original songs and not cover versions like Scooter usually did before. I don't want to attack Rick, he can do original themes like the endless summer piano sound, but sometimes I had the feeling, that he's just updating old songs. Maybe it was H.P.'s decision to cover songs in general, who knows...well, we'll see how creative Rick can be in his solo projects ;)

G-WWBB

We take you higher!

Beruf: Buyer

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 3. November 2013, 19:40

I wonder if DDY will be the support act for Rick's farewell tour...
06/04/12 - Berlin O2 World - Good Friday? It was an awesome Friday!!! :thumbup:
12/05/12 - HMV Forum, London - Back in the UK!
27/07/13 - Olympiastadion, Munich.
11/01/14 - Berlin, O2 World.
16/01/14 - Munich, Zenith.
17/01/14 - Stuttgart, Porsche Arena.
24/01/14 - Hamburg, O2 World - Tearfest.

If you love me or you hate me I don't give a damn!

Sonntag, 3. November 2013, 20:02

I'm totally surprised by this. Of course I know he has been in the studio for a while now but I never expected them to take him as the third member (or him to jump aboard). Frankly, I think he's too young. Sure, age can be just a number blah blah but 25 years old won't think along the same lines as guys in their 40s. If you've lived many years more, you just are a different kind of person, and there's no way to fake it to either direction, you can't be younger or older. Ok, this doesn't matter anymore, he is a member already and we'll just have to see how it goes.

Sonntag, 3. November 2013, 20:18

I wonder , maybe they will bring him along to the tour as a warmup act to show him how things done on tour, and maybe he will be asked to come on stage to "play" the new singke, while Rick is going to refresh himself, or dance with the girls/jumpers :S

Anyway, I think he is the new member because he would be a better "yes-man" than Rick regarding music direction.

Maybe in all the recent albums where there were Jerome and Michi lange -they were actually testing , and instead of making ideas-Rick was busy teaching the new guys and oversee them, rather than making music himself...by H.P/Jens orders----blah another conspiracy theory but what can I say..
TURN UP THE BLASTER,

Sonntag, 3. November 2013, 20:32

I hope he makes original tracks too. But HP and Jens will demand him to rip, sample and cover things. But how will a 25 year old guy come up with ideas for old songs to rework when he even wasn't born and never grew up with it?

Scooterworld

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 3. November 2013, 21:43

I hope he makes original tracks too. But HP and Jens will demand him to rip, sample and cover things. But how will a 25 year old guy come up with ideas for old songs to rework when he even wasn't born and never grew up with it?

You make it sound a bit like if you think DDY gets orders, and the others go to the beach to rest. The making of songs is a band process, so all will work on it, and the guys can give enough ideas of songs when they would want covers, and DDY will work together with them on that I would say.

Sonntag, 3. November 2013, 22:12

of course he gets orders. You think he has 3 weeks off now when the guys are in Russia :-)? And yes, HP and Jens will decide what to rework of course and how it does have to sound.

Scooterworld

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 3. November 2013, 22:17

DDY is for sure working on the new album now that Scooter are touring, no doubt about it, but he's for sure doing what has been negotiated before, or even during the tour, so still he can always call or chat for any questions. Thats more what I meant, he does ofcourse things "ordered", but he stands not alone in that, so has always the back up of the band even if the band is away I suppose.

Sonntag, 3. November 2013, 22:22

Seems he's a new "member" then just for the showoff of 3 guys on stage, nothing more-it seems he's not like full (equal rights) member, but rather a junior assistant -"Santa's little helper"
TURN UP THE BLASTER,

Scooterworld

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 3. November 2013, 22:26

Seems he's a new "member" then just for the showoff of 3 guys on stage, nothing more-it seems he's not like full (equal rights) member, but rather a junior assistant -"Santa's little helper"

I think you should change the word "SEEMS" to "I THINK", because you cant know it, and I cant know it, noone can know how it exactly is in the studio ;)
I certainly wasnt saying that he was just "Santa's helper", but it seems you concluded that from my post.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Scooterworld« (3. November 2013, 22:38)

FrAnkyyone

Meister

Beruf: DIAMOND s ARE MADE UNDER PRESSURE !

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 3. November 2013, 22:32

Two older Members and one Boy ;) maybe scooter have a little teenie Hype ;) in the Future
FCKFRVR

Sonntag, 3. November 2013, 22:57

Ferris was 23 when Scooter started and most of the fans appreciate him, so the age-fact doesn't count at all...electro-music is timeless...in my oppinion

The Chaser

Where The Beats Never End...

Beruf: Working on some projects and searching for a job...

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 3. November 2013, 23:21

A very strange decision. :wacko: So, Phil will be the so called "3rd member", while Michael will step on Rick's place? Right? ?(

I hope they know what they are doing and I hope we will be surprised with the result. Let's wait and we will find the answers we are looking for... :)
We don't need a knife, we don't need a gun...all we need is Scooter and some fun! :)