Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

fanatik

Erleuchteter

• »fanatik« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 2. November 2013, 15:35

Phil Speiser - The new member of Scooter

According to the latest press conference from Russia, Phil Speiser, also-known as DDY is the new band member.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »fanatik« (2. November 2013, 17:13)

Samstag, 2. November 2013, 16:01

Ok, at the same time it is not suprising given that he has already worked with the group for a few months: the project "Sweather Weather" and the album who will come out in 2014.
I hope it will be the height, the future will tell... :)
Under the Radar Over the Top!!! :love:

Samstag, 2. November 2013, 16:49

According to facebook he is not even 25. And what will happen with his hair when he jumps on stage? Really dunno what to expext to be honest:-(
scooter,come back to belgium!!!

Scar

Moscow Posse!

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 2. November 2013, 17:07

And what will happen with his hair when he jumps on stage?

If this is the MAIN question, than everything is fine, lol.
ScooterPlanet.ru

Wickedpedia - many interesting facts about Scooter and their career. It's a project of scooterplanet.ru. Only Russian version available.

Scooter Planet @ Facebook

Samstag, 2. November 2013, 17:17

How old was Axel when he joined Scooter? Around same age.

But,I don't know what to say, Rick leaving - I felt something--> DDY joining-I don't feel anything.
TURN UP THE BLASTER,
AND HEAR THE SHOUTS OF BAXXTER

Samstag, 2. November 2013, 17:19

He can always cut his hair! if he have need! :D

But this is far from the most important, the principal issue is he has the ability to be up as was Rick?
You say he is young (25 years old) and i think Scooter want to rejuvenate to produce a more modern sound, it's a possibility.
Under the Radar Over the Top!!! :love:

Samstag, 2. November 2013, 17:21

I don't know,I have hard times to be convinced of that.
I saw some of his tracks' names on Youtube-seems like his head is too "blue" if you know what I mean-childish even... So if this will speak to the younger generation,well whatever then...

I started to listen to Scooter with Ferris, but my first album I bought was with Axel.
When Axel left and Jay came- I knew and liked Jay from the remixes he made for some Scooter tracks-thought OK

When Jay left and Michael came-I knew and liked him from Do the right thing and some more remixes and tracks I liked,and I thought OK

When Rick leaves and DDY comes-I really tried to find a track of his I would like, or a remix I would like from him ,and nada-- he is not my cup of tea soundwise-I can't hear his tracks, something bothers me with those kind of tracks-I just wan to turn it off...I hope I won't want to turn Scooter off with DDY.
TURN UP THE BLASTER,

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Xer« (2. November 2013, 17:31)

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ® ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

Beruf: Building designer & CAD-drawer :)

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 2. November 2013, 17:43

Well, we all expected that DDY would be it, and he is it as we now know officially. Well, agewise he might not totally fit to HP and Michael, but well, let that not be a point of "discrimination" so to speak, because the skills is what count, not the age, even if it maybe will look a tiny bit akward on stage to see a guy on the keyboards that could be HP's son so to speak. Let the music speak, so let's wait and see what spring 2014 brings ;) And then we can really say if it was a wise or bad choise to bring DDY into the band ;)
"You've got the choice. Jaguar, (MG)-Rover, Bentley, Royce!" :D

Samstag, 2. November 2013, 18:09

Axel was around 23 but HP and Rick were just around 30. The age-gap is waaayyy to big now. I will give the album a chance but i think that Düsseldorf will be my last gig. Unless DDY or Michael start to play live-parts. They should have brought Axel back:-(

Scooterworld

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 2. November 2013, 18:19

The age gap is huge, noone can deny that. So therefor although expected, it's still a somewhat unexpected choise so to speak.

Samstag, 2. November 2013, 18:26

When Hyper Hyper was released he was 6 (!) years old! I guess its too late to expect a back to the roots albums since he does'nt have a clue about the 90's. But i'm sure he is choose because he can maybe add a modern touch to scooter and get them back on the hit-lists. For us who have followed scooter since the very start, there is no hope left no. R.I.P

Looking forward to Ricks soloprojects though.

Samstag, 2. November 2013, 18:28

When Hyper Hyper was released he was 6 (!) years old! I guess its too late to expect a back to the roots albums since he does'nt have a clue about the 90's. But i'm sure he is choose because he can maybe add a modern touch to scooter and get them back on the hit-lists. For us who have followed scooter since the very start, there is no hope left no. R.I.P

Looking forward to Ricks soloprojects though.

It's like Berlosconi married 28 years old chick ...

Now that is one chick terminator :thumbsup:

When you put it this way-then it really sad, a man who was born around 1990, man oh man..those kids today indeed don't know anything about 90s music.
I play loudly Scooter albums, and some of the younger neighbours I see -they sometimes go out to their balcony and sit there and listen and I see some look on their faces-like "Damn, this is really ain't bad at all..." but the kids of the 1990s have a lot to learn about 90s..
TURN UP THE BLASTER,

Scooterworld

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 2. November 2013, 18:39

But if interested, one can learn about the 90s, also as a kid nowedays ;) I bet DDY has checked Scooter's discography before even starting producing. He afterall told us: "The new album will be far more Scooter than the last albums", if I remember correctly. When the will is there, the knowledge can also be there. And the 90s HP, Michael and Jens are still there, so enough people to guide the right way if a 90s sound would be wanted by them ;)

Samstag, 2. November 2013, 18:45

Scooterworld youre right...
Look what i have found in Facebook ;)
»Beatenvoy« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • image.jpg

Samstag, 2. November 2013, 18:46

Well there is a 90s Scooter, there is a 2000s Scooter and there is a 2010s Scooter

We don't know to which decade of Scooter he was referring to.

What did he write there in German? Please translate,thanks.
TURN UP THE BLASTER,

Scooterworld

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 2. November 2013, 18:53

The last albums were the 2010s, so it seems he was referring to the Scooter until UTROTT I would say.

translation of DDY's message 5-2013:

Zitat

Does anyone of you has good general knowledge of hardstyle / hardcore classics of the 90s or the 90s in general? Please get in touch with me, thanks

Samstag, 2. November 2013, 18:59

Thanks Ed.
If I were to make a statement (a riot)-I would go in his Facebook and just write down all Scooter's 90s gems with Rick.

Actually this discussion whether he will be good or not reminds of long forgotten times, I think also in this community when someone made a bet on eating his shoe or hat if something would go either way-and photograph himself eating it (if the album would be good or something...)

Now about that request on his facebook-if H.P and Michael and Jens are such good guides for the 90s,why would he ask help on Facebook?

I hope it wouldn't be a cheap rip off of a any 90s tracks...
TURN UP THE BLASTER,

Scooterworld

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 2. November 2013, 19:01

Now about that request on his facebook-if H.P and Michael and Jens are such good guides for the 90s,why would he ask help on Facebook?

Well, we cant know the answer to that, but maybe he was at that given day alone in the studio, and wanted to try out a 90s track with 2010s dressing, and just asked on his facebook if there was someone with suggestions and knowledge abotu what would be a nice idea. We will never know that, but I think you also agree that HP, Michael and Jens do know the 90s extremely well ;)

Samstag, 2. November 2013, 19:17

Hardstyle didn't exist in the 90s. This guy is terrible. It was the same when scootertechno said that jumpstyle came from holland.

CHRISTIANE

HYPER HYPER FAN:-)

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 2. November 2013, 19:41

we will see :) if he makes good music with scooter or not :rolleyes: ,i will wait to say someting :D
you will meet me at a scooter concert ;) be sure :thumbup: