Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Donnerstag, 11. November 2004, 22:03

I need money

I am saving money for Reason 2.5 and some cables I need to make my super studio. This money-saving has had some good sides too, because I'va stopped buying food on the school and places like McDonalds. I only eat food that I withbring to school.
So then, I have lost 4 kgs the last two weeks! It came on me as a surprise, I just weight myself here yesterday, and I am now down in 81 kgs.
Now that's cool! :P

Imre -SP-

aka. DJ Flatline

Beruf: owner of Scootertechno Hungary

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 11. November 2004, 22:23

Don't expect me transfer a cent to your bank account :P
C'mon man, can't you wait until you have a job and earn your money to start your musical career? :roll: It's very expensive, you can't do it without support...
[ Scooterfans With Attitude ]

Authist

Profi

Beruf: Sound-Engineer, Musician, IT-Expert

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 11. November 2004, 22:41

Raveheart=Kate Moss :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"I will work for Food and Reason 2.5!" , make such a Banner for your Signatur...maybe this will help! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
In 2012 the criminals will say: "I've downloaded illegal music because i had a bad childhood!" :(
MC A.H.s mother told us to share everything when we were child!

www.myspace.com/Authistsolo

Tim

Profi

Beruf: student, dj

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 12. November 2004, 10:49

haha keep.

im sure you will complete your mission
the fish aka tim

HP, Rick and Jay we need you on the floor in the netherlands. come on over and let us feel the bass.

Montag, 15. November 2004, 08:40

WELL I NEED MONEY TOO, DONT WE ALL!!!

Mittwoch, 17. November 2004, 20:02

hehe... I did'nt mean you to give me money... :lol: But the topic name was a bit confusing, I know...
It's soon christmas, and I have to buy presents to all my friends and family :(
But I assume I will get more than what I give (as usual), and IF my wish-list will come true, I will only get Reason and a MIDI cable for X-mas!! 8)

Alucard

unregistriert

Mittwoch, 17. November 2004, 20:35

He i need money for Reason too :lol: . I wanna start a big career 8) . I want to get the best Trance producer in my village 8)

Anonymous

unregistriert

Donnerstag, 18. November 2004, 14:12

Damned, i have lost a few kgs too in the past. but now im living in my girl friends house. and i get to much and to good food ;-(

Im up from 73 kgs to 85 or something. HELP ! Im going to be a ball :shock: :lol:

daradei

Anfänger

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 24. Dezember 2004, 21:50

everybody needs money if wants to mess with producing on a higher level. I also have a list of some things and I've learnt to be patient, however I'm only 19 and full of dreams and plans!

daradei

Anfänger

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 24. Dezember 2004, 21:54

maybe I will have to eat dry bread and drink stagnant water but won't let get away my Virus and my JP8K and my.... 8)

Sonntag, 26. Dezember 2004, 12:09

couldn't you download reason 2.5 from internet? then it's totally free! :wink:

Sonntag, 26. Dezember 2004, 20:33

download is theft. i only download things like screensavers and cheap crap, I wouldn't think of stealing Reason 2.5 and use it for my production.
I also download songs and musicvideos that I can't get anywhere else, that's different.
BTW I got Reason for Xmas, and a stupid midi cable that didn't fit at all, I have to goto the shop and get another one...

daradei

Anfänger

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 30. Dezember 2004, 12:02

Zitat von »"Trance-Atlantic"«

couldn't you download reason 2.5 from internet? then it's totally free! :wink:

listen, i have that software, but I don't have ambitions anymore to sit and click with the mouse; I need real stuff

Donnerstag, 30. Dezember 2004, 20:25

So, have you made anything cool in Reason? I just tested it yesterday, and tried to learn the program and its machines.. I find it very awesome, i simply play on my keyboard and that's how i conroll the machines, i din't have to learn notes or something... I love it!

liqwid

Schüler

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 30. Dezember 2004, 23:07

Zitat von »"Raveheart"«

So, have you made anything cool in Reason? I just tested it yesterday, and tried to learn the program and its machines.. I find it very awesome, i simply play on my keyboard and that's how i conroll the machines, i din't have to learn notes or something... I love it!

It's an awesome program indeed, but u have to work with it and know what u are doing. It's not as simple as loading a vst & then load a patch and it will all sound good. No in reason u have to work for it :)
And the cv, matrix & routing capabilities makes it a wonderful prog. The only things I miss is audio in & better eq & a working compressor. But I use it rewired to cubase so that's no real problem. And in the 3,0 update, which is under beta-testing, there is a new eq & compressor :) No new synth thuogh

www.propellerheads.se

RaV3R

The hardest belgian raver ...

Beruf: Woodworker

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 31. Dezember 2004, 02:18

when i have to go to school aiii didnt have allot money :)
in my school-time aiii get 8 Euro in a week to spend out to going out, buy cds... etc...

and now i have a real job and aiii have money enough now.... so you really have to wait if you have done with school and go to work... :roll:

Freitag, 31. Dezember 2004, 08:39

i want money too :D

Freitag, 31. Dezember 2004, 13:18

I got reason totally free when i buyed my audio-card :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Dienstag, 4. Januar 2005, 18:33

Full verison????!?!?!?
If so, the audiocard must have costed A LOT... :shock:

Mittwoch, 5. Januar 2005, 20:33

Think so, i've got a m-audio 2496 :wink: