Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Freitag, 21. Oktober 2016, 13:11

Rumors?!?

Hello

First of. Big time Scooter fan and fully enjoy almost every record of theirs.

second : I've heard rumors that this 25th anniversary tour will be Scooters last one. Anyone who can either confirm this or hopefully not confirm this? It is supposed that H.P will dissolve Scooter to do other stuff. :(

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 21. Oktober 2016, 13:23

We sometimes guessed in this forum what will happen after the 25th anniversary, but there is NO official information that this will be the last tour.
<,=<)))

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »trew793« (21. Oktober 2016, 13:54)

Beruf: Student

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 21. Oktober 2016, 13:37

No official statement = no reason for panic.
Fresh news about SCOOTER here:

VK: http://vk.com/scooter_official_page

TELEGRAM: https://telegram.me/scooter_official_page

Subscribe!

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ® ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

Beruf: Building designer & CAD-drawer :)

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 21. Oktober 2016, 16:11

No official statement = no reason for panic.

Indeed! I guess those rumours are more thoughts that some people share, not based on facts. So as for now indeed no reason to "panic".
"You've got the choice. Jaguar, (MG)-Rover, Bentley, Royce!" :D

Sandra

Army of Hardcore

Wohnort: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Beruf: Whatever I want to do :)

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 22. Oktober 2016, 10:33

I don't think these rumours are true - if they knew it would be their last tour I think it would be advertised as such, as a "farewell" tour would sell out very quickly I think, more so than normal

I think it is too early to say what they will do after this tour in 2 years time, also H.P. already does other stuff along with Scooter, so I don't think that would cause him to end the band
20 Years of hardcore!

Beruf: HGV Trucker

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 22. Oktober 2016, 14:52

Scooter has gone a bit like AC/DC to be fair,

Angus Young is the only original member left, HP is the only original member left of Scooter, granted their completely different acts but unless the next album happens to blow ACE out the water I think it would be a fitting time for Scooter/HP to call it a day.

As much as I love them I think the time is starting to approach......

The Double K

The Streaming Lord

Beruf: Student

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 22. Oktober 2016, 16:54

Remember when they announced Rick's departure? It was 3 months before the last show with him, so we got some time until the Day X :D

But in this case they would surely plan a much bigger time space between the announcement and the actual event, since it's an unique chance for promotion and to push the sales.
Just think about it: Farewell Tour, Anniversary Album, Best-Of-Album, Live-Album, Live-DVD, maybe an additional release (like "previously unreleased material"), a LOT more tour dates, big PR-campagne. They would take the chance and do everything to get back into charts and public perception again. They wouldn't just do the tour and then say at the end of the last tour gig "Yeah, it's over, We are done. Was wicked. Bye".

I guess that they'd announce it at least a year before the tour if they'd really do it. Okay, except that it would be a planned decision, nothing caused by a sudden dispute.

Samstag, 22. Oktober 2016, 16:55

Why do people always discredit band members who weren't founding members?
Like Michael has been a part of Scooter for 10 years!

As long as they have fun, I don't see a reason to stop. What do you gain from Scooter not being there anymore? Is the reason ppl want Scooter or ACDC to stop because they don't like their new music anymore? Then why just not listen to the new stuff, lol... I don't listen to Ace either because I don't like it (except 3 tracks), but I don't wish Scooter retire. They can still surprise me with new music I like and I might wanna attend a concert still. :)
RIOT>>

djtoze

Alone in dark Week as nobody Cold and ice blood The fears are everywhere Never mind what you will do Never mind what you will say Because your are too much week And dead.

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 22. Oktober 2016, 19:41

I hope that is a lie. I want see Scooter celebrante the 30th anniversary and then after that in 2023 they can think on retirement.

Beruf: HGV Trucker

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 23. Oktober 2016, 01:25

I know Michael's been a massive part of Scooter, I don't want them to stop making music, I like a couple of tracks from ACE but I always go back to listening to the music they made that I enjoy most, same goes for AC/DC, I don't know where AC/DC go from here with Angus being the only original left but I do want to see Scooter carry on, the fact that the 25th anniversary tour is going to be their biggest yet is nothing but positive signs, could be a chance to show new music live as well as play the classics that us fans know and love.

Here's to the years ahead :D

Mega

The user formerly known as the user formerly known as Mega

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 25. Oktober 2016, 14:41

If Scooter are going to continue trying to emulate trends rather than regressing to the late 90s/early 00s tribute act they should be, then yes, they should call it a day.

Plenty popular bands retain their original, large fanbase by continuing to produce the music that made them famous in the first place. Scooter won't make any new fans and they are alienating their old ones.
shes turned the weans against us

Dienstag, 25. Oktober 2016, 16:20

If Scooter are going to continue trying to emulate trends rather than regressing to the late 90s/early 00s tribute act they should be, then yes, they should call it a day.

Plenty popular bands retain their original, large fanbase by continuing to produce the music that made them famous in the first place. Scooter won't make any new fans and they are alienating their old ones.

how does that reflect on finances? :)

My list of concerts :

1999, 2003, 2016 - Tallinn, Estonia
2007 - Liepaja, Latvia
2008 - Ogre, Latvia
2008 - Vilnius, Lithuania
2009 - Haapsalu, Estonia
2010 - Stuttgart, Germany
2011 - Vantaa, Finland
2013, 2015 - Helsinki, Finland
2011, 2014 - Hamburg, Germany
2015 - Tartu, Estonia

Imre -SP-

aka. DJ Flatline

Beruf: owner of Scootertechno Hungary

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 26. Oktober 2016, 09:03

I've heard rumors that this 25th anniversary tour will be Scooters last one

Source pls.

Also welcome to the forum.
[ Scooterfans With Attitude ]

Dienstag, 1. November 2016, 22:22

I know Michael's been a massive part of Scooter

what? what? what? He is just 3rd member. Sometimes wears a predator mask at live show. maybe sometimes throws a towel from stage. He is not a Ferris, the soul of the band, Axel and his b-sides or Jay with his club mixes.
I wonder if those romours can be true. HP is only destroing the good band name from the past with his EDMwannabe tunes.

Mittwoch, 2. November 2016, 10:07

emsi HP, Rick and Michael destroyed the good band name already with jump music. Oh no, HP, Rick and Jay did destroy it already with releasing scandal rip Weekend...

Thought Michael made Te Quiero. It's a good ripped track.
scooter,come back to belgium!!!

Mittwoch, 2. November 2016, 22:20

i haven't wrote that Rick is an angel after 2007. He made lots of good tracks (even with jumpstyle :O), but when he left this ship, hp started to be next EDM superstar. I am looking at all those live tracklists and i am laughing at intro from berlin 2008, that they still use!
It is really hard to create 2min new intro? Oh c'mon. I thought if main producer left them, they will focus more on live shows, but as you can see....

I still think, that Mary and Riot was an idea of Rick. It sounds totally different from the rest of album. It sounds like not totally complete, but with the touch of Ricky.

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ® ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

Beruf: Building designer & CAD-drawer :)

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 3. November 2016, 08:22

Mary and Riot were for sure written WITHOUT Rick. When they both would have been on T5C I could have understood your statement in some way, than it would have been possible as you wrote, but only just possible, still not very likely.

But Mary and Riot were on '16 ACE. Maybe you should aknowledge that appart from tracks of the 5th chapter you dont like, they sometimes do make a tune you do like. So you could applaud the 5th chapter crew for that without trying to give Rick the price ;)
"You've got the choice. Jaguar, (MG)-Rover, Bentley, Royce!" :D

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Scooterworld« (3. November 2016, 08:28)

Donnerstag, 3. November 2016, 09:08

Mary and Riot were for sure written WITHOUT Rick. When they both would have been on T5C I could have understood your statement in some way, than it would have been possible as you wrote, but only just possible, still not very likely.

But Mary and Riot were on '16 ACE. Maybe you should aknowledge that appart from tracks of the 5th chapter you dont like, they sometimes do make a tune you do like. So you could applaud the 5th chapter crew for that without trying to give Rick the price ;)

+1 thats exactly what I thought. Not every song from the "t5c"-group is from rick, if it sounds a bit like "typical scooter". That would be ridiculous ;)

Dienstag, 8. November 2016, 19:05

RICK (He also answerd
to the 4th question) - yeah, i know the songs, but it´s their
business now and, as you prob can imagine, i like the songs i took part in a
little more...

Do you still think that all those diefferent styles track were only made by Phil/Michael/HP?
Rick already said that NO.
Compare Riot to Wolga or Oi. Sounds the same quality prodcution? But he does not care anymore what they will do with Scooter brand.

Dienstag, 8. November 2016, 19:06

What are you talking about? I don't get it, you write confusing as hell.
The s*hit is amplified.