Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Sandra

Army of Hardcore

• »Sandra« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Wohnort: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Beruf: Whatever I want to do :)

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 2. November 2016, 23:55

Just wondering... who's going to see Rick on 15/12?

Just wondering who is planning to go and see Rick's first public performance since leaving Scooter on 15/12 in Berlin?
20 Years of hardcore!

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ® ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

Beruf: Building designer & CAD-drawer :)

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 3. November 2016, 08:32

I think you will be quite a few. Saw on Fb that KellyRickScooter and some others will go and I believe Bassfire also wrote on the forum he will do his best to go to.
I myself am not going, mainly because the day after I am seeing Scooter in Karlsbad (CZ). When that wouldnt have been the case I would have made a detour through Berlin on my way from Vienna to Holland. Now I am doing the detour through Karlsbad (CZ).
"You've got the choice. Jaguar, (MG)-Rover, Bentley, Royce!" :D

Sandra

Army of Hardcore

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 3. November 2016, 10:46

I know Kelly and Sabine are going, and at least four of my friends from the UK :)
Was just wondering who e,she from here :)
20 Years of hardcore!

Scooter_swede

Always Hardcore!

Wohnort: EnCt2ec552654e04671e43864b024c1fc5292ba01ae7fec552654e04671e43864b024s7aLE8H3EAO M3atoPVhZkEG5t9VR/yjF/VXJIwEmS

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 3. November 2016, 11:19

Where can I read about this public performance from Rick?
EnCt271043f77ba81815d0a3a7cd425760180ba4a951e71043f77ba81815d0a3a7cd4i6JgsHJQqwC
oUCxnPVjVlj9GXpyYy26QouvO6E4gInTvQSM6hVR8FANeG+WEKlN+vHWJ1T+TxD3qJzSF/1FPz4zDc+f
BAncdvDG5jEW7oCF04xFMET7/7T/3glKrQg0g2PQ8SOt0YxA84krur6ALc+NNQKm+Jk22Xn0zYNFwc0c
l4ajPTa0HK4FWj0wO4VV2xEZerAYLv+zpZ/ThXxV6jyTNz0pE91MJAySnQs6D+951fIvVgqGApoeK14s
YNG4xTBjNi7c3LMqMWFSApkHqoLxeIwEmS

Scooterworld

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 3. November 2016, 11:55

On Ricks Facebook ;) But well, as you blocked me you can't read this response :P Glad to help you out!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Scooterworld« (3. November 2016, 12:05)

Donnerstag, 3. November 2016, 12:16

Why did this Swedish guy block you? Do you have a personal Vendetta?
The s*hit is amplified.

Scooterworld

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 3. November 2016, 12:41

He doesnt want to read my stuff, as his signature states too. He has a personal vendetta, I not.

After some Ace discussions or something I wrote about Ace (dunno), he decided to block me as far as I remember, to not read me anymore anywhere. Easy way to stop a discussion when you have no arguments left and an easy way to not read arguments and/posts that arent in your street
But he was on my back before too. For a far longer time. Guess he never liked what I wrote or dunno. Seems he is the owner of Grumpy cat...

Guess when we all would block others after different views we couldnt discuss on the forum anymore :P Blocking is a weak "sollution", quite childish and even more childish coming back once in a while and moan in an "oh so cool" way about the person you"ve blocked

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 6 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Scooterworld« (3. November 2016, 12:54)

Imre -SP-

aka. DJ Flatline

Beruf: owner of Scootertechno Hungary

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 3. November 2016, 12:59

I'm planning a short visit to Berlin in the winter, maybe I'll manage that weekend from Thu to Sun.
[ Scooterfans With Attitude ]

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Imre -SP-« (3. November 2016, 13:12)

Sandra

Army of Hardcore

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 3. November 2016, 17:27

In case you haven't seen it this is what Rick wrote on Facebook:

Hi folks I´m happy to announce our first public gig in Berlin on December 15th 2016! Alex Raytchev and me are going to perform together with the Canea-Quartett a full length 120 min show at the Zeiss-Großplanetarium, the most advanced of its kind in Europe. We will explore the sound and view of stars, galxies and nebulas in correlation to the universe deep inside of us, the core of our identity... expect cinmatic classical inspired compositions on the piano and strings mixed up with wide synthpads and sequences from the future... I´m really looking foreward to the show, but please dear followers from the old days, remember: this is NOT a techno-show nor any kind of dj-set, it´s something COMPLETELY different! Nevertheless it´s gonna be a fantastic and mind blowing experience! Here do we go! r. 😎

Here is a link to the site:

https://planetarium-berlin.ticketfritz.d…262?Typ=Vorlage
20 Years of hardcore!

Scooter_swede

Always Hardcore!

Wohnort: EnCt2ec552654e04671e43864b024c1fc5292ba01ae7fec552654e04671e43864b024s7aLE8H3EAO M3atoPVhZkEG5t9VR/yjF/VXJIwEmS

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 6. November 2016, 01:16

In case you haven't seen it this is what Rick wrote on Facebook:

Hi folks I´m happy to announce our first public gig in Berlin on December 15th 2016! Alex Raytchev and me are going to perform together with the Canea-Quartett a full length 120 min show at the Zeiss-Großplanetarium, the most advanced of its kind in Europe. We will explore the sound and view of stars, galxies and nebulas in correlation to the universe deep inside of us, the core of our identity... expect cinmatic classical inspired compositions on the piano and strings mixed up with wide synthpads and sequences from the future... I´m really looking foreward to the show, but please dear followers from the old days, remember: this is NOT a techno-show nor any kind of dj-set, it´s something COMPLETELY different! Nevertheless it´s gonna be a fantastic and mind blowing experience! Here do we go! r. 😎

Here is a link to the site:

https://planetarium-berlin.ticketfritz.d…262?Typ=Vorlage
Thank you Sandra! =) sounds interesting!
EnCt271043f77ba81815d0a3a7cd425760180ba4a951e71043f77ba81815d0a3a7cd4i6JgsHJQqwC
oUCxnPVjVlj9GXpyYy26QouvO6E4gInTvQSM6hVR8FANeG+WEKlN+vHWJ1T+TxD3qJzSF/1FPz4zDc+f
BAncdvDG5jEW7oCF04xFMET7/7T/3glKrQg0g2PQ8SOt0YxA84krur6ALc+NNQKm+Jk22Xn0zYNFwc0c
l4ajPTa0HK4FWj0wO4VV2xEZerAYLv+zpZ/ThXxV6jyTNz0pE91MJAySnQs6D+951fIvVgqGApoeK14s
YNG4xTBjNi7c3LMqMWFSApkHqoLxeIwEmS

Montag, 7. November 2016, 12:41

Maybe Double K?
TURN UP THE BLASTER,
AND HEAR THE SHOUTS OF BAXXTER

Scooterworld

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 7. November 2016, 12:42

Hasnt he agreed on representing us there?

Montag, 7. November 2016, 12:43

dunno need to make sure or smth...he hasnt posted here about it though...so dunno what's up with that
TURN UP THE BLASTER,

Scooterworld

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 7. November 2016, 12:48

If I would be in Berlin no way I would skip this show. So he'd better have a good reason providing he would skip this trip to space.

Imre -SP-

aka. DJ Flatline

Beruf: owner of Scootertechno Hungary

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 7. November 2016, 13:58

If I would be in Berlin no way I would skip this show. So he'd better have a good reason providing he would skip this trip to space.

What if he simply doesn't like spacey synthesizer stuff? Any music won't get good just because Rick made it, you know...
[ Scooterfans With Attitude ]

The Double K

The Streaming Lord

Beruf: Student

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 7. November 2016, 14:41

Guys, you know that I also like classic synthy stuff like Jarre etc. In another discussion (not here), I already wrote that I suppose it being an ambient-/classic-synth-like show, possibly something inspired by JMJ, but with a real piano and stuff.

ERGO: Of course I'll join, don't worry! :)

Sandra

Army of Hardcore

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 7. November 2016, 14:44

What if he simply doesn't like spacey synthesizer stuff? Any music won't get good just because Rick made it, you know...

I agree Imre, I don't think Scooter fans should go just because Rick's ex-Scooter, he did make it quite clear this is nothing like Scooter. i would imagine the last thing Rick would want at the gig would be Scooter fans who only like Scooter music.

the only reason to go is if you want to, and certainly not to represent others
20 Years of hardcore!

Scooterworld

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 7. November 2016, 14:47

You took all out of context now. We know what he told us and not going was not because he wouldnt like it. Just made a bit of fun here regarding Double K that he'd better go, or ;)

Montag, 7. November 2016, 14:52

Guys, you know that I also like classic synthy stuff like Jarre etc. In another discussion (not here), I already wrote that I suppose it being an ambient-/classic-synth-like show, possibly something inspired by JMJ, but with a real piano and stuff.

ERGO: Of course I'll join, don't worry! :)

Q.E.D
TURN UP THE BLASTER,

Scooterworld

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 7. November 2016, 14:53

the only reason to go is if you want to, and certainly not to represent others

You dont know the context and yet judge. We have a group of forum friends of which Double K is part and talked there that he can go because lives near and would sort of represent our group there. It was only referring to that. Xer and KK know that......gosh...