Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ® ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

Beruf: Building designer & CAD-drawer :)

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 7. November 2016, 12:37

Good point, though my bet is he wants to burf whenever he sees fruityloops now

He wants to become the next Beethoven sort of. Some layers deeper and at the same time higher on societies musical stairs.

Nonsense. He just wants to make music he now likes and which challenges him. He doesn't want to be a Beethoven.

I just used Beethoven as light example of that he wants now to become something totally different to Scooter. So I used the opposite star to describe that, Beethoven ;)
"You've got the choice. Jaguar, (MG)-Rover, Bentley, Royce!" :D

Montag, 7. November 2016, 12:38

He wants to become the next Beethoven sort of. Some layers deeper and at the same time higher on societies musical stairs.

No, I think he is too grounded for that (2 feets on the ground, too humble i mean)
TURN UP THE BLASTER,
AND HEAR THE SHOUTS OF BAXXTER

Montag, 7. November 2016, 12:38

Seems you didn't understand how Rick feels now. He is done with EDM, he doesn't care for it anymore,. he doesn't like it anymore. Because of the evolution and also because of the fact he did this music for over f.ucking 20 years. He is fed up. Can you not understand his point of view?
The s*hit is amplified.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Mutterkorn« (7. November 2016, 13:49)

Scooterworld

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 7. November 2016, 12:39

Yes I can.
Can you understand what I meant with Beethoven? What I used this name for.

Montag, 7. November 2016, 12:39

Nonsense. He just wants to make music he now likes and which challenges him. He doesn't want to be a Beethoven.

I just used Beethoven as light example of that he wants now to become something totally different to Scooter. So I used the opposite star to describe that, Beethoven ;)

In that case ok he really wants to set distance from Scooter's (current name and level) to something newer higher scale of production maybe, in his prof views it is like this... IMHO I WOULD GUESS
TURN UP THE BLASTER,

Scooterworld

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 7. November 2016, 12:40

Exactly, Xer. For this I used BEETHOVEN as a description just.

Montag, 7. November 2016, 12:40

Yes, I can. And it is a bad metaphor.
The s*hit is amplified.

Montag, 7. November 2016, 12:42

By the way, where are the other f.uckers? Are we three guys really the only ones at this board who like to battle in interesting topics? KK, where are you? Gee Tee Age?
The s*hit is amplified.

Scooterworld

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 7. November 2016, 12:47

Whats a fact that Rick is clearly seeing all now more as a hobby and self fullfilement, because otherwise he would just do what many Facebook users and forummers asked/wanted him to do.

Montag, 7. November 2016, 12:48

Of course. We all know.
What was this topic about again?
The s*hit is amplified.

Montag, 7. November 2016, 13:33

Same debate in Russian vk about their pro level (well more about Phil's level that is)....no specific conclusion there as well
TURN UP THE BLASTER,

Montag, 7. November 2016, 13:48

If even the fanatic Russian retards question Phil's skills, no more proove is needed.
The s*hit is amplified.

Montag, 7. November 2016, 14:16

the fact that it is even debatable speaks for itself though a bit
Like if you say Rick, then you simply put a period after it or better yet an ! :!:
TURN UP THE BLASTER,

Montag, 7. November 2016, 14:21

Easy task:
1993 - 2014 = the band Scooter
2014 - now: the brand Scooter
That's the definition of the eras.
The s*hit is amplified.

Scooterworld

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 7. November 2016, 14:34

Maybe they debate Phil because they dont like the current road. This is different to debate skills. They dislike the current sound and search someone to blame for it.

Scooterworld

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 7. November 2016, 14:36

If even the fanatic Russian retards question Phil's skills, no more proove is needed.

Dunno if the Russians are that fanatic. I consider them quite critical as opposed to fanatic. Also the few that visit this place sometimes. So this is in my eyes a strange conclusion from your side.

Montag, 7. November 2016, 14:36

It is. So we even have to construction sides: production skills and musical direction.
And no, they are fanatics. They like everything from Scooter and know every word he screamed. Just like you. I saw Russian fans, believe me.
The s*hit is amplified.

Sandra

Army of Hardcore

Wohnort: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Beruf: Whatever I want to do :)

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 7. November 2016, 14:37

That was a bit harsh Ed!

I think Rick just felt it was time to move on, and his heart was very much into the music until a few months before he left, at which time he decided to leave.

Rick is now free to follow his own wishes, not H.P.'s

And are they amateurs? I don't think so - they still put on impressive live shows, I just don't think they have a clear direction right now :(
20 Years of hardcore!

Sandra

Army of Hardcore

Wohnort: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Beruf: Whatever I want to do :)

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 7. November 2016, 14:39

By the way, where are the other f.uckers? Are we three guys really the only ones at this board who like to battle in interesting topics? KK, where are you? Gee Tee Age?

Didn't they leave at the same time you did?

I have been meaning to ask what prompted your return?
20 Years of hardcore!

Montag, 7. November 2016, 14:40

Finally someone else joins here..
The s*hit is amplified.