Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Sonntag, 20. November 2016, 07:11

New Big Scooter Interview from Russia 19.11.2016

Interview taken by Frontliner for Russian Vk.com during Scooter's visit to St.Peterburg for sort of Retro-90s show
Translated by yours truly :D

Q: Hello HP thanks for the interview time slot
HP:Lets Begin

Q: So, what are your plans for the near future?
HP:Right now we are busy preparing our new tour. Most of it will be in 2018, but the start of it will be next year already- 3 shows in summer 2017

Q:What about new album?
HP:We are working on new material. During the next year we plan on completing it. ABout release date-I think probably in Autumn/Winter 2017, no final date- but absolutely for sure: BEFORE THE 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR BEGINS

Q:If talking the Anniversary tour, are you planning to visit Russia during it?
HP: Currently we set our priorities in Europe. We have several dates set already-you can already buy tickets too, but bit later we will add many more dates and locations. So first will be Europe, as for Russia we dont know how many cities we will be able to visit, and dont even know exactly when we can actually regarding timeframes, but I think Russian part will be after the European part- which will kick off right after the German,Austria,Switzerland shows. There will really be a lot of shows there
,so Russian tour is questionable for now. I hope we can do Russian tour like we did on 20 years of hardcore tour.-but notning concrete can't say about Russia currently.

Q: Back to the creative part. Are there any remixes from Scooter planned? For which artists if so?
HP: (Hp asks Phil whether there would be any remixes? which remix was currently produced?)
Phil: There is a remix for Beatsteaks, it is German group. We dont know what will be next remix. It works like this: We are asked by an artist to do a remix, we discuss it internally,should we or not,depends on how we interested to work with each artist independently..so it is a thing we cannot really plan ahead

Q:What will be the next styles of the next album, or in the future generally?
HP: For the next album we chose 2 main directions: 1-We will continue to write tracks in modern styles,like Bigroom Blitz,Mary got no lamb, Oi.
2-We do want to continue the hardstyle and jumpstyle in our creation. So it will be a mix of several styles really. While in Ace we did an emphasis on current sound, but in next album-considering the 25th anniversary tour we want also to show both modern sound and oldschool sound but in current interpretation. Of course it will not mean that the sound will be like 15 years ago, but it should be in same style.

Q:Now we have in chapter 5 two albums:T5C and ACE- which do you like more? Which one is better?
HP: I think i need a little more time to evaluate it. But if speak currently so ACE, in my views has some very strong singles-Oi,MAry,Riot. They are very hard(powerful) and cool. But if grading the entire album as a whole-so i like T5C more. It has more tracks which fit to do on shows.
But next album for sure will be better than both T5C and Ace together (laughs then changes subject quickly).
By the way 2016 was really a successful festival shows period for us. We were on one stage with Limp Bizkit, Highfield festival, Untold -the second one is more edm directed... we have a huge focus on festival shows now, we really want to continue doing festivals.

Q: How about USA? You have never really done something big there
HP: We still hope some day it will happen. SOmetimes we get requests from USA, but from different reasons we never can do a show there, maybe 2017-2018..we will see.

OK, thanks HP..

Michael was not participating in the interview..
TURN UP THE BLASTER,
AND HEAR THE SHOUTS OF BAXXTER

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Xer« (20. November 2016, 08:30)

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ® ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

Beruf: Building designer & CAD-drawer :)

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 20. November 2016, 08:38

Zitat

ABout release date-I think probably in Autumn/Winter 2017, no final date

So as predicted with our logical thinking :) So guess summer single before the two 25Years Open airs should be possible

Zitat

For the next album we chose 2 main directions: 1-We will continue to write tracks in modern styles,like Bigroom Blitz,Mary got no lamb, Oi.
2-We do want to continue the hardstyle and jumpstyle in our creation. So it will be a mix of several styles really. While in Ace we did an emphasis on current sound, but in next album-considering the 25th anniversary tour we want also to show both modern sound and oldschool sound but in current interpretation. Of course it will not mean that the sound will be like 15 years ago, but it should be in same style.

Sounds promising :)
(appart from Blitz-a-likes, that doesnt sound promising, but guess he meant just bigroom in generall with it/ modern stuff in generall, Blitz was just used to describe that. So this can go all ways)

Zitat

if speak currently so ACE, in my views has some very strong singles-Oi,MAry,Riot. They are very hard and cool.

Totally agreed, we had some great singles from Ace, quite diverse in sound :)
"You've got the choice. Jaguar, (MG)-Rover, Bentley, Royce!" :D

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Scooterworld« (20. November 2016, 10:02)

Sonntag, 20. November 2016, 09:17

Working on the next tour??? They have a management for this. They only have to work on the intro. And for special guests they still have time. Or mb mike and phil plan to play live.
If they were in studio, they would release something around the new year. Riot also came 5 months before Ace.
Strange they dunno about russian tour. as if they have so much cities to visit?
HP talked about the sound on the new album but no question about instrumentals and b-sides. This actually the most intresting. Not the fact they remixed beatsteaks 2 years ago...
scooter,come back to belgium!!!

Sonntag, 20. November 2016, 09:42

Thoughts..

1.No More blitz PLEASE...Jumpstyle-why so many rejected styles by fans in an anniversary album? I think anniversary album can be something like taking from 17 albums 1 good track from each album in whatever style that it was and make something in the (current or even the old) spirit of it, to truly introduce the 25 years time frame from beginning to current...
Not only make an album with i guess most of current versions of jump and blitz on a milestone album... then if so it will lose any meaning on being 25th anniversary album..and any feelings would be numb towards it (at least by the fans from the start) who in a way were those upon whose shoulders the 25th year mark was even made possible...

2.There are whispers on re-vamping jumpstyle in general...hmm...wonder if they heard them as well and jump on that wagon

3. Tours seem to be needing some planning by the band, i see nothing bad in it that the band takes time to think what they want to do and not only their managers..

4.You can kiss b sides goodbye i guess, i think the general hardstyle jumpstyle have answered generally enough about the direction of any instrumentals...

5. I thought festivals was a necessity for them to bring in new crowd for own big tour in 2018 and that they would stop it after this year because i guess it takes a toll on health as there are many festivals always comparing to an own scheduled tour, but i was wrong as i see Hp treats it as fun biz

6.Dont dream of any guests on tour, not gonna happen...regarding old members or whatever fantasies
TURN UP THE BLASTER,

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Xer« (20. November 2016, 09:47)

Sonntag, 20. November 2016, 09:53

Xer, with special guest i was hoping someone like Nikk (in this case an other female singer of course) and Jeff Mantas. Or just a pianoman :).

I don't mind them to play on festivals. It keeps them alive. If they are booked there and not only the 90s but bigger ones with big (rock) names than we will be able to see the guys the next decade somewhere.

Didn't hear about the jump whistle. Hope it's fake.

About b-sides i'm afraid i know but about instrumentals, there's no reason their management, which is scooter themselves, forbid it...

Scooterworld

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 20. November 2016, 10:06

We had two instrumentals on Ace, so why do you talk about it like they dont make any instrumentals anymore. B-sides is another thing, they are lost since Cant Stop The Hardcore, Hain AM, and guess wont come back. But instrumentals are still there, maybe not the amount some wish for, but that also was different on every Scooter release.

Scooterworld

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 20. November 2016, 10:11

@Xer: Jumpstyle aint rejected by all, it was actually love it or hate it, a highly succesfull era. But if jumpstyle will come back in Scooters releases? I dont think so as they deleted all jumpstyle tracks from their tour tracklist and changed the original jumpers and moreover we had many years without any jumpstyle on albums.
Only reason to get back to jumpstyle would be when jumpstyle might get a 2nd start in the edm-biz, as some rumours on the internet suggest like the rebirth of Jeckell&Hyde project.
So that HP mentionned jumpstyle, was a bit surprising, but if the rumours about a 2nd jump era are true in general, than Scooter might want to jump on it again early enough. So lets see.

Sonntag, 20. November 2016, 10:17

Then i hope your 1st statement will be the real one.
Though 1 jump project coming back doesnt mean they already " need to be there" like in "be there or be square" kind of way..
Yes i am also surprised that jumpstyle even still had place for any future contemplating as it was a real short period anyway, well at least it was recent enough to not miss it just yet on level that 2000s sound of electronic music is missed...
TURN UP THE BLASTER,

Sonntag, 20. November 2016, 10:19

Sorry Edgar, but i still want an album with 7 lyrical tracks and 5 instrumentals. And please tracks like clic clac, opium, trip to 8:15 sound more like cheap b-sides than to real instrumental masterpieces.

Scooterworld

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 20. November 2016, 10:22

As said, you might be not happy with the amount of instrumentals, but they are still there. So not as grimm as you stated is the case. Thats all :)
But agree those 3 you mentionned are kinda B-side-ish. But that are also instrumentals. But get your point.

Sonntag, 20. November 2016, 10:32

Anyhow, HP is the one to blame for any future jump wars here again
:D
TURN UP THE BLASTER,

ROBOTOX

Stop, drop, what's that sound, Kick it to the rhythm, turn it upside down

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 20. November 2016, 10:54

I´m glad that H.P.´s heart still beats in hard dance rhythm :) And Phil actually proved that he can produce nice hard dance beats (999). Ace totally lacks any so... And maybe some single? :) BTW Jeckyll & Hyde announced comeback on their facebook - and jumpstyle sound still living - but under "tekstyle" name (name of dance). But sound is still pretty much the same. And hardstyle is getting worldwide popular especially thanks to Headhunterz and Hardwell which play some HS tunes in the end of his sets. Hardstyle was probably the most fitting music to Scooter style (for me - image and overall style of UTROTT was glamorous) so i´m happy with everything :)
We gonna break it down!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »ROBOTOX« (20. November 2016, 11:03)

The Double K

The Streaming Lord

Beruf: Chemistry Student

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 20. November 2016, 11:26

Hardstyle was probably the most fitting music to Scooter style

No, it was trance. Forgot BTTHWJ, WBTN, TSTI, MTG or WGTLLN?

ROBOTOX

Stop, drop, what's that sound, Kick it to the rhythm, turn it upside down

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 20. November 2016, 12:31

BTTHJ is not trance album at all. Trance is nice but trance + H.P. rhymes didn't work very much. Maybe hard trance (TSTE, Jigga Jigga)..
We gonna break it down!

Sonntag, 20. November 2016, 12:37

KK, just ignore Robojump's trolling, he is deaf, you know this.
Anyway, just a typical blabla-interview with the same stupid questions and the same answers. Questions nobody cares about (Scooter, do you come to Russia?) and answers they always give (we are working on a new album and it will be a mixture of new and old stuff). They say this every f.ucking time. And it is always wrong. You don't believe this s.hit, do you?

By the way, this last line
"Michael was not participating in the interview.."
is pure gold, I laughed my ass off :D Hope he did some good coffee meanwhile.
The s*hit is amplified.

csch92

Call me Chris if u dont manage to spell my nickname!

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 20. November 2016, 14:37

can't belive that someone is so in to Ace like him. his music taste must be so bad.

Adam_SRC

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Buyer Operations

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 28. November 2016, 15:31

Q:Now we have in chapter 5 two albums:T5C and ACE- which do you like more? Which one is better?
HP: I think i need a little more time to evaluate it. But if speak currently so ACE, in my views has some very strong singles-Oi,MAry,Riot. They are very hard(powerful) and cool. But if grading the entire album as a whole-so i like T5C more. It has more tracks which fit to do on shows.
But next album for sure will be better than both T5C and Ace together (laughs then changes subject quickly).
By the way 2016 was really a successful festival shows period for us. We were on one stage with Limp Bizkit, Highfield festival, Untold -the second one is more edm directed... we have a huge focus on festival shows now, we really want to continue doing festivals.
I wonder why he did it... ;)
Irgendwann muß ich für immer geh'n
Dann will ich sagen, diese Welt war schön...

Kelvo

Year 25, We're Still Alive!

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 3. Dezember 2016, 20:24

Be interesting to see if Scooter live up to this interview and actually create the next album like this...
TO THE EAST TO THE WEST TO THE NORTH TO THE SOUTH

Mittwoch, 24. Mai 2017, 12:44

Well....how bout that?
Seems the info in interview from HP has indicated nothing on the current developments...
TURN UP THE BLASTER,