Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Montag, 12. Dezember 2016, 12:09

Rick&Alex VS Scooter Brand in the future

Well i have stumbled upon a discussion in VK ...and read there some opinions about something that was never discussed here, but there in VK it is a heated discussion with many opinions, so i decided to try rise it here...cant of course translate all opinions from there, but i will try to summarize it for the sake of the argument:

this is not my opinion-just some polarized opinions in order to rise a discussion

They discuss who has a better brand and magnet power of fans for the future- Is it current Scooter with their BRAND NAME and hope it will attract 90s crowd for eternity, or Rick who is followed by Scooter fans and has the hype for now from them (us),.. ....so they argue who will have the last laugh-HP who wants to stay young with young crowd and continue Scooter or Rick who left Scooter and wants a new (other older) crowd and music direction and let his image be older (not the forever young HP and all that follows it) ..
TURN UP THE BLASTER,
AND HEAR THE SHOUTS OF BAXXTER

Montag, 12. Dezember 2016, 12:15

What kind of "discussion" is that? Of course H.P. will have the last laugh - always. Because he got the brand Scooter, that is what is all about. All those mindless Scooter fanboys will follow him till the end of time, no matter what he is going to do. It is not a question about quality and good music - it is all about fame and the brand. As good as Rick is, there is no chance ever that he will get more fame. And I doubt that he even wants this at all.
The s*hit is amplified.

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ® ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

Beruf: Building designer & CAD-drawer :)

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 12. Dezember 2016, 12:47

As for Rick vs HP, well, HP still has the last laugh and will have (although "last laugh" is a bit unfitting as HP & Rick are not in a fight who will win).

Just look at amount of concerts and ok album charting of Scooter still. That, how hard it may sound, Rick wont reach. But as Mutterkorn says, Rick probably doesnt want to either. That's not Ricks purpose of his project with Ratchev.

Sadly although Rick deserves succes in this niche it will be hard because generally speaking noone knows Rick appart from the core fans. And people buying stuff in that niche dont even know who or what Scooter is so certainly dont know who Rick is. He will be a newbie in that niche, but still, he could catch on in that niche and still have some good sales there. Let's see.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Scooterworld« (12. Dezember 2016, 13:01)

Montag, 12. Dezember 2016, 14:35

So actually it is an equal starting point for Rick&Alex then-the "new direction" crowd does not know Scooter...which is similar to say that from Scooter crowd itself 95% of HP FB FanBoysGirls won't follow Rick&Alex also...so it is sort of carte blanche from both ends then-maybe this was the goal to begin with,this carte blanche, clean slate..... they (Rick&Alex) dont need to worry (not that they do at all) for that theoretical "headstart" that supposedly Scooter Brand has..

I do hope and wish for CD and success rise due to similar artists in that nieche get older (and produce less) and thus give place for new stars to rise
TURN UP THE BLASTER,

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Xer« (12. Dezember 2016, 14:45)

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ® ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

Beruf: Building designer & CAD-drawer :)

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 12. Dezember 2016, 14:44

I do hope and wish for CD and success rise due to similar artists in that nieche get older (and produce less) and thus give place for new stars to rise

+1

Montag, 12. Dezember 2016, 14:54

If paraphrasing...so the argument there was about who enjoys more from Scooter's legacy over the years (until Rick left)-The current Scooter or Rick&Alex who no doubtedly caught interest first of all by Scooter's (the more sophisticated ones among them) followers more than anything else...no denying that...
TURN UP THE BLASTER,

Montag, 12. Dezember 2016, 15:58

What kind of a discussion is that, lol?
Yo they are not competing against each other, just enjoy whatever you like I guess?
RIOT>>

Montag, 12. Dezember 2016, 16:18

It is not about competition between them...it is about who uses now better the cred from Scooter past success (Rick's 20 years)-
Well i guess it is hard to import a discussion from another place..thought i'd try...never mind
TURN UP THE BLASTER,

Imre -SP-

aka. DJ Flatline

Beruf: owner of Scootertechno Hungary

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 12. Dezember 2016, 18:01

Rick won't be able to use his Scooter past in this new project, and tbh I highly doubt he wants it at all.

Some people will surely follow him just because he was in Scooter, but most of them will fade away in 1 or 2 years. This music is aimed at a higher class kind of audience that has very little in common with Scooter's target crowd.
[ Scooterfans With Attitude ]

Montag, 12. Dezember 2016, 18:28

Posh twat said it perfectly and politely. So let's close this topic now.
The s*hit is amplified.