Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Dienstag, 11. Januar 2005, 17:19

brilliant idea Tim - good one!

Sandra

Army of Hardcore

Wohnort: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Beruf: Whatever I want to do :)

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 11. Januar 2005, 18:16

Thanks Tim :D :D
20 Years of hardcore!

Dienstag, 11. Januar 2005, 18:42

Thanx ! :wink:

Tim

Profi

Beruf: student, dj

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 11. Januar 2005, 19:41

no thnks guys

i just think that everybody does have the right to chat with scooter.
the fish aka tim

HP, Rick and Jay we need you on the floor in the netherlands. come on over and let us feel the bass.

Wohnort: born in Kiev, Ukraine now I live in Brussels, Belgium

Beruf: student

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 11. Januar 2005, 19:44

at first I'm not sure that I can be there at 16 :( it's too early!

second I don't know the URL can someone write the direct URL to the chat?
my site :
www.montana6.narod.ru/main_eng.html - english version
www.montana6.narod.ru/main.html - russian version

Tim

Profi

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 11. Januar 2005, 19:47

to follow the chat you have to log in

to log in go to http://www.viva.tv/index.php?action=kong…_page&page=1515
the fish aka tim

HP, Rick and Jay we need you on the floor in the netherlands. come on over and let us feel the bass.

Dienstag, 11. Januar 2005, 20:14

If i won't be there (and i think i won't, because i don't know germany :( )
ask, peosse please:

"If they look at forum, if yes, how often. If they know what fans want, and if it changes their decisions" :)

"About next tour. Say that they shoul go to other countries (and especially to Lithuania :lol: )

"If Jay will be replaced" (I hope no :wink: )
I'm the candyman, also known as Dave, Dave from Sheffield
Furthermore known as The screaming lord
But you can call me Ice - Ice, Ice baby

Sandra

Army of Hardcore

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 11. Januar 2005, 22:20

Great - I have registered - I have a feeling I got my sex wrong though :lol: .

Will just need a bit of instruction about joing the Chat sometime please someone :D :D
20 Years of hardcore!

Sandra

Army of Hardcore

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 11. Januar 2005, 22:28

But...... wouldn't it be nice if one (or all) from Scooter would talk to us here on their own website just very occasionally :D . I mean I doubt we could have a real 'Chat', but if we could occassionally put some questions to them, through forumadmin (in advance of course), and at an arranged time they (or one on them) could actually log on to the site and answer our questions on-line :D :D :D

I know Rick used to login occasionally (but i haven't seen him online for months), but it would be great to actually have a few answers from them in person here - it would be great for the forum to see a Scooter name in a post :D :D

If they can chat on-line, or indeed answer questions for the media, couldn't they PLEASE do it for us, their fans here :) :)

If this was planned I wouldn't mind betting we would have a new record number of Users on line at a time.

...ok - call me a dreamer - but - one of my mottos in life "You've got to have a dream, if you don't have a dream, how you gonna have a dream come true?
20 Years of hardcore!

pjad_uk

Meister

Beruf: Student @ The University of Bristol, UK

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 11. Januar 2005, 22:38

Yeah, i would be interested to hear their views on the ammount of original material they're producing at the moment. Plus, i'd like to 'remind' them about a follow up DVD and a tour in the UK.
"In the pressure of the situation, I won't let my tongue get tied
A silent voice in the congregation, I refuse to live a lie"
Angelic - Can't Keep Me Silent

Tim

Profi

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 12. Januar 2005, 11:08

@ Aurimas

you can asked it in inglish to jay im sure he can reply you but you have got the change that he will reply in german

www.freetranslations.com for translating german to english adn english to german
the fish aka tim

Mittwoch, 12. Januar 2005, 12:12

i was told you had a better chance of getting replies if you do it in german so prepare you q's in german through language translators...

Anonymous

unregistriert

Mittwoch, 12. Januar 2005, 13:37

Re: scooter in chat!! (16.01)

Zitat von »"Shadow3k"«

Zitat von »"PASH-A"«

n 16th of January Jay will be in the VIVA Bams Chat! Logg in at 1600 h at the VIVA Bams chat and ask H.P., Rick and Jay all your questions regarding Scooter.

Enjoy it! (from official site)

SO WE NEED TO PREPARE OUR QUESTIONS!! :)

- NEXT SINGLE? Which one and when?
- Why do you can't stop covering? NO IDEAS???
- SINGING Duet with Nikk!! FRESH IDEAS!!

:roll:

Me TOO!!

Mittwoch, 12. Januar 2005, 14:22

Looking foward to it...should be fun, even if I cant understand most of what is being said :p.
-----> www.electro-heaven.com <-----

Marry

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Bankkauffrau

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 12. Januar 2005, 15:09

Hello everybody!

Finding questions is very hard, because we know nearly everything about Scooter, except their future plans e.g. new single.
Maybe you can ask if Rick has his driving license now :D , or does somebody know that?

But my question to you: I can't be there at this time, and it seems so as if there are many fans who have the same problem. Can somebody make a copy at the end of the chat and put it online? If this is allowed, I don't know, because of the new rules :) This would be very great. Thank you!

Sandra

Army of Hardcore

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 12. Januar 2005, 15:30

Zitat von »"demoncherry"«

i was told you had a better chance of getting replies if you do it in german so prepare you q's in german through language translators...

Damn - who told you that? - I guess it will be up to the Moderators what questions go through, and as most of those involved will be German maybe thats why - but Jay would have no problem replying in English.

The problem with translators is although you get the general meaning, the result is often a bit odd - we have to be careful - or we could look very silly if we just put a question through a translator - maybe better if you have a German friend on MSN to ask them to translate your question
20 Years of hardcore!

Megaphone

Anfänger

Beruf: Administrator

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 12. Januar 2005, 15:36

thank you for the information!!!!
See you there!!!! :D
---> ALWAYS HARDCORE <---

Imre -SP-

aka. DJ Flatline

Beruf: owner of Scootertechno Hungary

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 12. Januar 2005, 15:39

Sandra: I'm sorry to say that, but the problem is because the VIVA Crew consist of selfish f***heads :evil:
I know them, they hardly put out a question if you ask in english. We hungarians never got any answers from them (even though we asked polite in german), they just sh*t in our face :?
I don't mean I have problems with german people, but this just happens...

And the worst thing I hate about VIVA chat crew, they only put out the lousy senseless questions from little girls, not the internationally important questions for fans :evil:
[ Scooterfans With Attitude ]

Mittwoch, 12. Januar 2005, 15:54

this is now worrying me i think ill have to ask rotty or someone real nicely to help me

Mittwoch, 12. Januar 2005, 16:08

Zitat von »"Tim"«

@ Aurimas

you can asked it in inglish to jay im sure he can reply you but you have got the change that he will reply in german

www.freetranslations.com for translating german to english adn english to german

Thanx Tim for advice :)

But if the moderators of viva chat are so bad, i don't know :roll:

And maybe someone will be very nice and will put here full interview translated in english :wink: :D (or at least full german, than i will try translation web :) )
I'm the candyman, also known as Dave, Dave from Sheffield
Furthermore known as The screaming lord
But you can call me Ice - Ice, Ice baby