Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Sandra

Army of Hardcore

• »Sandra« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Wohnort: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Beruf: Whatever I want to do :)

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 1. März 2005, 18:36

Shake That! in the UK - The Box :((((

I emailed The Box to ask if / when they might be adding Shake That! to their playlist - got this reply today :

hi sandra - seen the video now, and we don't think we'll be playing it. sorry

:cry: :cry: :cry: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted:
20 Years of hardcore!

Dienstag, 1. März 2005, 18:37

What is the BOX?
An TV-STATION?
And what is with the Dj-Playlists?
The radio-Stations?
WE NEED THE HAPPY HARDCORE!
Scooter are the best, forget the rest!
Posse, WE keep the spirit alive!

Beruf: Security

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 1. März 2005, 18:42

But what are their reasons to not playing ST?Do they think that it will not have success?

Dienstag, 1. März 2005, 18:42

Zitat von »"PascalD"«

What is the BOX?

The one thing that seems to control the uk charts nowadays.

If the box don't like you then you don't have a chance, meaning that scooter probably has no chance of any future uk success as i believe the person who played the earlier songs (tls, nessaga, etc) has left the station.

Bet the twats are sweating to get the crazy frog song on though.

Sandra

Army of Hardcore

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 1. März 2005, 18:46

I am so angry / frustrated..... that one person can make this decision - why not try it for a week and let the viewers decide - if no one votes for it then take it off, but its just so unfair :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:
:evil: :twisted:

and yes - the person who previously played Scooter left this new one doesn't seem to like them, so chooses not to play them.
20 Years of hardcore!

Dave From Sheffield

Volvo. A car you can believe in.

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 1. März 2005, 18:56

Hm...that kind of thing SUCKS! :evil:
http://www.freewebs.com/scooterdave
-the only and official finnish Scooter fansite incl. the biggest Scooter-collection in Finland-

Dienstag, 1. März 2005, 19:08

figures really just to make my day worse uk wont seem to get any scooter
explaination to all people who dont know what 'the box' is
it a music channel like tmf or the hits and yes they seem to love the frog and chick thing for mobiles which sums it up really.........excuse me whilst i put on MTG really loudly so people in my town might get an idea of decent music

pjad_uk

Meister

Beruf: Student @ The University of Bristol, UK

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 1. März 2005, 19:14

B*stard!!
"In the pressure of the situation, I won't let my tongue get tied
A silent voice in the congregation, I refuse to live a lie"
Angelic - Can't Keep Me Silent

Dienstag, 1. März 2005, 20:00

Adversity is nothing new. The fact is that Scooter has overcome this kind of situation by being as popular and famous as they are now even though some people don't even play their music.

- Will

Dienstag, 1. März 2005, 20:42

That's awful news. Somehow, I get the impression that The Box will not play Scooter again while this terrible man is in charge. :twisted:

Sandra

Army of Hardcore

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 1. März 2005, 20:43

Yes I agree Dave, do you think the UK release will still go ahead, I have doubts now :cry:
20 Years of hardcore!

Dienstag, 1. März 2005, 20:46

I hope so!

Dienstag, 1. März 2005, 20:48

im beginning to wonder if thats the end for uk releases i mean do you realise that jigga jigga only had a HMV shelf life of 2 weeks before removal and it is really hard to find old uk realeases now i been to london and checked to see what they had and it all been removed i saw 1 copy of ptbftj and that it :S

Sandra

Army of Hardcore

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 1. März 2005, 20:51

So do I (hope it will still be released) - in a way - but I will hate to see it go the way of Jigga Jigga :cry: :cry: :cry:

I know I get critised by some members if I say anything against AATW, but I hope they do something to publicise the release. Edel used to send out the postcards to people who had bought previous releases and registered, so at least some people knew there was a new release coming - there was nothing for Jigga Jigga - its releas happened in the UK largely unnoticed :evil: :twisted:
20 Years of hardcore!

Daniel

It's 6am in the morning, and we find ourselves somewhere in England

Beruf: Accountant....almost

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 1. März 2005, 20:51

i cant believe it :evil:

Dienstag, 1. März 2005, 20:54

yes sandra i remember when i got postcards i still have my maria one this is bad that uk have succumbed to garage and rnb - usher jlo and destinys child keep being played all the time

Sandra

Army of Hardcore

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 1. März 2005, 20:56

He only saw the video for the first time today - maybe he will change his mind..........

He sent me 2 emails today - one very early to say he had not seen the video yet - then one later to say he didn't think they would be playing it :cry: :cry: :cry:

Have asked if there is a reason why, and also sent a list of its chart successes in other countries - but I doubt I will get another reply.
20 Years of hardcore!

Ratty

Profi

Beruf: student, producer, remixer.

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 1. März 2005, 22:42

:cry:

Dienstag, 1. März 2005, 22:43

Unfortunately I know how you feel Sandra,although we have here MTV-Euro[pe and MTV base and all that they never play scooter here.
I saw scooter-rebell yell on a russian music box once.The last video of scooter that I saw on MTV-Dance floor chart was Weekend and Night,Ramp before that.
And I haven't seen one single from Scooter here,only the albums.
When I asked about DVD they told me that they don't know it,they checked on their PC list or whatever,and told me that such DVD not existing and that's probably illegal pirate collection.
That's the reality of record-stores here,tower-records especially.
They have all you can want from this rap crap.But nooooo scooter.
TURN UP THE BLASTER,
AND HEAR THE SHOUTS OF BAXXTER

DJ Hooligan

DJ Hooligan.tk

Beruf: doctor

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 2. März 2005, 01:00

terrible... nothing more to say.. :cry:
DJ Hooligan
www.scootertechno.ru